If your wife were raped and murdered, would you favor an irrevocable death penalty for the killer?

If your wife were raped and murdered, would you favor an irrevocable death penalty for the killer?

no

Would be unnecessary, I'd have already tortured him to death.

I prefer solitary confinement for life.

>3d wife

Is her son okay?

Kind of a stupid "gotcha" question, wasn't it? Really it just showed his political skills were not so sharp. People say he took a big hit over it, but I don't think it was that big a deal. People know a gotcha question when they hear one.

>irrevocable death penalty for the killer?
death? there are things worse than death. no I want to be able to go visit him and torture him whenever I choose. on any one of the nights that I can't sleep, that I lie awake thinking about what happened to her, I want to be able to go to the jail and torture him. then when I do finally kill him, I want to be able to throw him out of a helicopter in front of his family.

Ultimate cuck moment.

>Sup Forums
>wife
C'mon man!

No, because I do not want the state to have that power. I would kill him myself and accept the consequences.

If my wife kept blabbing, then the man was in his rights to do so and should be rewarded. That's what hitmen are for.

Depends on if I have kids at the time.
If yes, I'm satisfied with him just being locked up for good, preferably so I can visit/send him flowers once a year to taunt him with the freedom and joy he'll never experience again, while assuring him that he's safer in jail than where I can get to him.

If I didn't, I'd just save the state the cost of his injection and do it on the courthouse stairs. Sounds petty and wasteful, and it probably is, but I'd want some sort of punishment in that situation. It'd be better to bury that grief with satisfaction and reset my life after the 10-20 they'd put me away for.

WHISKEY TANGO

FOLLOW MY TRACERS

absolutely halal

No, I'd want the current soft judiciary.

I'm going to be pleading diminished responsibility for all the niggers I had to kill to make sure I got the one(s) who did it.

INTERROGATIVE

Only if it were a jew

The death penalty is wrong. State-sanctioned murder is incredibly insidious and will always end up hurting the people.

I would kill the nigger myself and not put anyone else in danger.