Now that cAnaDA has legalized beastiality

how are you going to compete, white boi?

Canada legalized bestiality? In what way?

You cant compete with me manlet.

Ms. tequila is just gonna get slammed by another African American. Nothing new to see in pic op.

dog orgy parties are a thing now. everyone brings their dogs and take turn fucking/getting fucked by them

thanks JUST

Basically the supreme Court ruled that most sex acts with an animal weren't against Canadas bestiality laws

The coalburning sluts will all catch Ebola as punishment for their crimes.

JUST

>when you realize all of Canada was a single-issue party

I thought Canadian women were already fucking animals.

good. beastility being illegal is fucking retarded

We need to invade your country and kill the degenerates

We can let our dogs blow us now

Canada...you need Jesus.

My wife and I are swingers and the term 'cuckolding' is a misnomer used by people who do not understand that cuckolding is never a good thing for the person being cheated on without their knowledge or permission. If the spouse knows about it, it is swinging. There is some perception that these 'bulls' are bad asses. They aren't.

Bulls are selected primarily by the wife with the husband having 'veto power'. The bulls are almost always single or in shitty marriages. For us the bulls are used for the sexual satisfaction of fantasies my wife and I have. They mean nothing emotionally and are literally used and thrown away, never to be seen or heard from again. Often, they fall in love and sometimes try to reconnect but they have to live with that hurt because he was just there to satisfy a fantasy... a sexual urge. My wife and I will relive the experience over and over again during our sexual time together. The bull sits at home, jerks off remembering everything and wishes he could have her but he never can. Beta as fuck.

Me personally, I always feel bad for the 'bull'. He never had a chance and was used and thrown away just like the condom we make him use.

Jesus probably fucked goats

I was cucked when me and my wife went to Australia last year :(

This makes me literally sick to my stomach, Trudeau needs to be forcibly removed from office.

>chimps on suicide watch white pussy is made for allium penor

I won't rip her face off in a fit of rage, because I'm not black.

I know this is bait but "swingers" are sick degenerates. You are sex crazed fucks. Swinging ends with moral decay and STDs, no wonder it is most prominent amongst homosexuals.

When I found out my uncle was involved in this sexual perversion I was never able to look at him the same. Two strokes and cardiac arrest later even with him being on his last years I dread seeing him.

Bix nood muhfugga

>Slags want to rut in a pig pen
>Want nothing to do with me
Such a loss

So, you get off to the thought of some lonely guy getting off to the thought of your wife? Sounds like somebody is a little light in the loafers

Sweet, the updated version!

This will incentivise Muslims to mass immigrate to Canada since fucking goats is now accepted and legal.

They will then simply cross the border from Canada to the USA to do there terrorist attacks on the white man.

Whoops... too late.

I have a dog why would I need to compete?

>then go and legally fuck yourself you degenerate leaf.

Fuckin peasant using vga

You get cucked by your doggie?

I'm still slightly disappointed I haven't seen any videos come out of this.

I thought Tila was a white nationalist?

Yes, yes, everything is going according to plan.

are jews slaanesh cultists?

>how are you going to compete, white boi?

With this of course