Anons, when did you realize Joe Rogan is a degenerate, drugged-out retard?

Anons, when did you realize Joe Rogan is a degenerate, drugged-out retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=v18pEFQb3EM
youtube.com/watch?v=i2G7OyIz8fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About 3min into the netflix comedy special my stoner friends forced me to watch because he's SO FUNNY.

Spent 15min talking about how great weed is. 90 minutes later I had laughed maybe once.

Like 10 years ago; where the fuck have you been?

He's pretty based desu, I don't agree with him on a lot, or probably even most things, but he's definitely not a degenerate.

You calling the successful Comedian, commentator, podcast host, hunter, family man, who is more successful then you'll probably ever be a "drugged-out retard" is pretty funny though, have a bump young user.

this.

He is a retard, but at least he attempts to be an OBJECTIVE RETARD.

>He's pretty based

When I saw him 100 years ago on fear factor

Hi Joe

Always knew it

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>but he's definitely not a degenerate.
Literally
>dude DMT weed psychactives lmao third eye haha Jesus man those things could tear your apart

>cue the hempforce mustard

>religion is stupid
>Take DMT and you'll see the ancient sumerian god and reach your 6th sense
>Mushrooms aren't bad for you kids. They'll help your life

the first time i heard about joe rogan

I knew this glorious pasta would show up in this thread.

>american """""""""""""comedians""""""""""

Bill burr is pretty right wing

de·gen·er·ate
1. having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

You're using this word to describe someone who used to compete in tae kwon do, is now a black belt in jiu jitsu, works out like a warrior, grows his own veggies, raises his own chickens, and hunts his own meat?

All while being successful in everything I just mentioned in my last post.

Jesus some of you people are so fucking fanatically stupid and obsessive it hurts.

BUT HE USES MUSHROOMS AND DMT RESPONSIBLY OCCASIONALLY SO THEREFORE ACCORDING TO MY DOCTRINE HE'S A FULL BLOWN DEGENERATE DON'T ARGUE WITH ME PLZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fear Factor: Episode 1

Not sure how long ago that was

youtube.com/watch?v=v18pEFQb3EM
U GOT THE WRONG TUNES BRO I THROW MEDICINE BALLS ON THE ROOF ALL MORNING TO THIS

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

yeah he's definitely not a degenerate but i certainly would not say he's based and/or redpilled

based =/= redpilled

when I use based I just mean he's open minded and can have a conversation with just about anyone on almost any subject.

If he's way out of his league he usually accepts it and sits back and listens, like in the Peterson podcast. But yeah, I wouldn't call him redpilled.

>Brazilian comedian
>"we're white!"

I like joe but i thought this was the oposite of what you are meant to do with weights.

Isnt he using momentum there, which is bad. Basically isnt this weight too much.

IE i have to swing a 50lb barbell up to curl means i cant curl 50lb with properform, but say i can lift 40lb in a curl without swinging, just lifting in a mechanical way, thats right and correct form.

I don't like his voice and I don't think he's funny at all. He talks too damn much and it's boring. I prefer Louis CK or Bill Burr.

He was more entertaining when he still believed in Bigfoot and 911truth.

It was kinda sad Milo trolled him into psychosis so easily. Joe couldn't even accept that his moral framing is influenced by the Bible because he lives/was raised in the West.

>Anons, when did you realize Joe Rogan is a degenerate, drugged-out retard?
About 5 minutes after the first time I heard him speak.

> Anons, when did you realize Joe Rogan is a degenerate, drugged-out retard?

>Busting on joe rogan just because of his awesome 3 hour interview with jordan peterson.

>when did you realize Joe Rogan is a degenerate, drugged-out retard?
the first time i heard about him

when he started posting on Sup Forums and paying people to make threads shilling his shit

I like how he shits on religion but never calls out all of these dopey clowns that Duncan Trussell jerks off to. What's even better than that is that he'll shit talk Christianity but then state that the burning bush was a DMT hallucination. He's a fucking moron.

DUDE DMT LMAO

*clears throat* Tom Papa!

Sorry man, I've got a bit of a cold, you know with the whole *clears throat* flu season.

Young Jamie can you bring over that natural DMT oil tea that was given by one of our sponsors.

Tom PAPA! you know it's so fucking crazy how viruses evolve, like I mean, how did the common *clears throat*

Young Jamie can you pass that natural essence DMT infused alpha tea, thanks

How did the common cold not die out Tom PAPA?, I mean, I've got Joey Diaz and he hasn't had the cold in-

Young Jamie would you please pass the DMT infused alpha fish oil essence tea infused apha coffee brain and my isolation tank water, thanks young Jamie

TOM PAPA!

*rips the bong*
>dude, all I'm saying is that basically we are like monkeys on a fucking rock flying through space
*sips H2O coconut water*
>you can upload your fucking brain onto a computer and live forever
*skeets into fleshlight*
>I'm not saying I believe in Bigfoot but dude, I've seen some compelling evidence, Jamie, pull up that article about how the aliens built the pyramids

kek

>annoying voice
>bill burr
Billy sounds like a Bostonian dwarf

Joe is a fucking junkie, but he'll never admit it,

Agreed. He's better than 100% of the faggots in this thread (myself included and I'm a successful business owner and husband).

watch JRE for the people he brings on, not for Joe himself.

the best episodes are the one where he doesn't try to carry the conversation, because when he does, he's going to talk about one of 3-5 things he always seems to mention at least once in the podcast. (simulated earth, stupidity of banning weaker drugs, etc)

Glad to see you lurk here too Joe

joe has a lot of weird political views, but I like that he really can talk to almost anyone equally and have a genuine conversation.

His drug use is what makes him interesting. If he had never taken psychedelics or smoked weed he would be an actual complete retard.

You anti drug faggots on this board have to be socially inept virgins who have never gotten high once I swear.

Joe Rogan is pretty fucking stupid though, but he knows and admits this all the time so idk what the problem is.

My favorite part is when he talks about how people are dumb for blaming the Jews for all of society's ills

He talks about how there's too many deer and how the Jews put them there to cause car accidents for the white man in a funny voice

really redpilled me on the fact Jews are definitely not trying to destroy white, western society

What's that brain pill he promotes.

Would it be fair to say that his audience is young? And that he promotes drug use (not just weed but shrooms and LSD) to a younger audience?

*lifts a gorilla faced kettle bell for functional strength
>have you ever heard about toxoplasmosis?
*snorts a rail of Himalayan salt
>it's this parasite in cat piss that makes mice not afraid of cats
*butt-chugs a gallon of caveman coffee
*THAT'S CRAZY

I don't like where you're going with this...

Alpha brain

Hey joe. I'm a big fan of yours

in depth conversation with logical speakers

he's a bit of an idiot, and absolutely a degenerate, but I like him

he's good fun

Back to africa, you fucking coon. Toot toot!

Not Brain Force

Literally don't care.

He has the best podcast on the internet by far. He picks really fantastic guests sometimes. And even when the guest is a faggot he can get a good episode out of them by being Joe Rogan. I remember in the Dan Bilzerian episode there was a part where Dan leaves to go to the bathroom. While he's gone Joe starts gossiping with one of his producers about Dan's prostitute use behind his back, like whispering and being all like 'let's make sure he doesn't hear us!' Like dude you know he's going to see the episode right? LOL.

Actually come to think of it, that makes Joe a faggot, but still shit like that makes the JRE podcast funny.

Rogan lives the life he wants to lead and does everything he sets out to do with sincere effort. We can learn a lot from his attitude, if not his beliefs.

dan made up that whole story
his dad is loaded

>that face
Now i finally understand what kind of guy he really is, it all makes sense now.

He's a manlet shithead. He loves the sound of his own voice. If you watch his podcasts, he'll start talking about some common knowledge shit and he'll close his eyes like it's some ground shattering shit, like he's the only one privy to this deep information. He talks about doing drugs and he'll say shit like "Oh wow man, I was in my isolation tank and after I took the drug, I communed with ancient alien gods through my 3rd eye and it was real and I instantly knew all knowledge through the universe...." when it's the chemicals fucking with his head.

He also guzzles his own piss
youtube.com/watch?v=i2G7OyIz8fs

About 10 minutes into any of his comedy routines

Yeah I find it a little annoying how he keeps coming back to the drug shit over and over and over.

Literally the most interesting podcast out there.

Yeah I know he's a fraud but it's still kinda fun hearing him relate his life story just because of all the shit he's been involved it.

About 5 minutes into watching my first podcast of his.

Shame he's such a fucking moron because he has some fairly interesting guests on and he's not a particularly bad host when he's not talking about himself all the time.

News Radio was all I needed.

Mushrooms aren't bad for you. No lasting effects on the brain. Also they relieve cluster headaches, and people who get those often kill themselves because the pain is so bad.

I would say he appeals to the 25-34 male demographic.

He was good on commentary when he started but now he's fucking brutal.

Yeah, I'm not /fit/ but this is too much weight.

>when did you realize
>when did you
>when did
>when

>Mushrooms aren't bad for you.
>No lasting effects on the brain.
>Also they relieve cluster headaches

No, shit talking women doesn't make you right wing.

When I first watched Newsradio.

He's kinda degenerate but he has some good podcasts some time, like the recent Jordan Peterson one

He and his show are a good entry level redpill for normies

He's not a degen.
Also, he's pretty funny tbqh f@m

Nothing wrong with being based, redpilled, redblooded, ripped, hunter and have a positive attitude at the same time.

When I actually watched the full duration of one of his podcasts.

The ONLY truly good interview he's ever done was with Jordan Peterson. Outside of that.... meh.

He's like every positive frat-dude stereotype rolled into one. He's very dumb but he's encouraging and sometimes even inspiring. I like him, I just wish he wouldn't get so fucking baked before podcasts, it really is unprofessional.

Bill Burr is a libcuck especially since he got married. His wife is a huge SJW.

most Psychoactives change the brain chemistry. People claim that it can relieve some depression as well. Trying them once or twice isn't bad for you at all and can provide a disconnection from the real world and you may come to great realizations. You wonder why natives are so connected to nature.

>*skeets into fleshlight*

kek'd

He's a dipshit aging meathead who is trying to make himself look like an intellectual. He himself is boring, unintelligent and has no personality - it's only his guests that make his podcasts worth listening to.

He's the male equivalent of Sasha Grey.

>implying any of you fags could be even mildy interesting and not come across like a fucking retard if you did multiple 3 hour + podcast per week

>He picks really fantastic guests sometimes.

The one he did with James Hetfield of Metallica recently was based. Talked about homesteading, and bashed Libcucks.

Joe pls go

he has great guests

that's about it

when I first heard about him, he was talking about dmt and aliens and shit

best when he has eddie bravo to bring up tower 7

sadly I see Bill Burr changing rapidly into a cuck

been a huge fan of his for years too

Hello freak bitches

really? u shouldve heard the JRE podcast on election night. Burr was shitting on this female comic trying to spew feminist garbage

>then you'll probably
>probably
SOMEONE BELIEVES IN ME!

>cue monkey noises

its been going downhill from there though

listen to his latest podcast sometime

Yep nia ruined him.

Joe is based.

Hahahaha

Joe isn't a genius but he's been very successful with an extremely unique career and experiences in comedy, tv, radio, and UFC

when he said "ronda rousey is the best ever".

she's losing this friday to nunes btw.

LET ME TELL YOU FAGGOTS SOMETHING

EVERY SINGLE MORNING, I PUT ONE STICK OF BUTTER IN MY COFFEE. COUPLE THAT WITH SOME BRAIN OCTANE OIL AND, HOO BOY YOU THOUGHT ADDERALL WAS SOME SHIT? YOU THOUGHT MODAFINIL WAS THE LIMITLESS PILL? ONE STICK, IN THE CUP. GET TO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.