Why having a gun is more dangerous then not having a gun

Guns are the worst things that humans have ever invented, and our world would be a much better place if they were never invented. Today, the only things that Americans use guns for is to kill other Americans. You heard me right, it's shockingly disgusting.

Americans use several excuses as to why they need guns;

-for hunting
- self defence
- taking down the government

The list of stupid reasons goes on. Let me debunk those three reasons right now.

- You can use other things such as bows to hunt
- there are non-lethal self defence methods
-If the Americans could overthrow the government, they would have done it already. The facts are AR-15's aren't so useful for taking down tanks or fighter jets.

I just took the three main reasons Americans state when discussing whether or not they need guns and I threw them in the trash.

Guns are dangerous, they cause nothing but death, pain, and sorrow, we must get rid of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc
youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would love to see your ass fend off a bear attack with a bow and arrows

>Somebody pulls a gun to rob you
>Better pepper spray them
derp

>tanks/fight jets
First
Rifles with anti-armor/anti-tank rounds
Secondly
There aren't enough tanks and jets to control a population of 315 million. We can't even control derka derka's in the ME

Not even Bernie Sanders want to take the guns away

>the only things that Americans use guns for is to kill other Americans.

This is so true. I've racked up 56 kills so far.

With a well placed arrow to the head of a bear you can take it down easy, I've done it myself

Yeah because it's more safe to don't have a gun when a Thief is in your house...

>leaf
You're not even trying to hide it anymore

You call the police if a thief is in your house they are professionally trained to safely handle firearms

>when you are so libtarded that your idea of the average carry pistol is a deagle brand deagle

Or better to kill him, remain like a hero and do something for society?

No person has the right to be judge, jury, and executioner. It it important for the police to arrest the thief so he can have his day in court.

>If the Americans could overthrow the government, they would have done it already.
im done, canadians are #1 shitposters now sorry aussies

youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc

Yeah sure, I'll call the cops and have them come over and kill my toddler

>Putting your life in the hands of other
Pussy ass beta nigga, try living in the hood for a few months.

shut the fuck up leaf

No, takes roughly 30 minutes for police to arrive. Fuck off. Castle laws rule. don't wanna be shot don't be a trespassing thief.

>the worst things that humans have ever invented, and our world would be a much better place if they were never invented

Cheap, throw-away plastic packaging is worse. It causes a ton of trash that doesn't biodegrade simply because it's cheaper for manufacturers. Also I don't need any excuse to own a gun you fucking leaf.

I have the right to judge when he is in my territory.

>canada

Every fucking time

Sage

I want giant sinkholes to open up and swallow Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.

I want Canada back.

You don't have the right to murder another human being.

Guns are the reason we have democracy you dumb cuck leaf. An armoured knight cant do shit against a conscript with a rifle

LEAF
E
A
F

Lethal force in self defense isn't murder you faggot cuck. Get out of my fucking country.

You're probably the kind of guy that screams #blm on the reach around, huh

oh but they have the right to enter my house without my consent?

Make Canada great again?!

eh

youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE

Why is anyone replying to a canadian?

>Guns are the worst things that humans have ever invented
They are just a tool, like a lever or inclined plane. Fuck cowards.

Too much boredom... yeah my life sucks

Do something else, fellow Texan

Nigga if I wanted to kill myself and didn't have this pistol in my desk, I'd just take a bunch of pills and crash my liver with no survivors.

OP is a faggot, the post.

I can't. Broken leg :(

Maybe.

Even in Ontario people are starting to see the Liberals for the lying kike-puppets they are.

English Nice buddy my friend argie ....

No they are also in the wrong, but your responsibility is to call the police - let the professionals handle it. You cannot murder someone.

Derka Derka's throw their lives away cheap. Sure the USA has a bigger population, but its also got a much more urbanised population (insurgencies start and mature in rural areas, then culminate in urban). The US is also much more heavily monitored - It would be pretty much impossible to network a US insurgency in the early stages, and without organisation, rebels would get slaughtered and just give up.

For a rebellion to function, the initial core needs to prove that it can sustain itself without getting smashed. Few are going to risk their lives (and their families) if the first thing the rebels do is get blown up and arrested.

Far more likely is peaceful protests suffer a crack down, and mutiny/refusal to carry out orders permeates the low/mid ranking officer corps and government offices, probably focusing on a few martyrs that get put down in the opening hours.

That said, I'm generally Pro Gun in the US's context, for self defence.

How else are civilized people supposed to defend themselves against violent morons?

A

Yes he can. Only shot, maybe 5 times. then call the police and problem solved.

>let the professionals handle it.

I know you would be absolutely fucking giddy at letting Tyrone and Jamal have their way with your wife and daughter in the 30 minutes it takes the police to arrive, but not all of us are fucking pathetic beta cucks who bring shame to our entire civilization.

Kill yourself, you fucking evolutionary deadend.

Too bad you never told the IRA all this.

3/10 bait. Should have misspelled a few words.

SAGED

I don't have a wife or daughters, I'm 19

Gun are at least efficient killing tools.
I'd much rather be shot dead in the head, then die slowly while getting stabbed to death by an illegal spic or sand nigger.

Without guns, we'd still be poking each other in the ass with swords.

It's not murder, it's justified homicide if we go by the law. Nobody has the right to enter my property without my permission or to steal or damage it too. My family will be protected with all my power, so fuck off if he didn't want to get shot he shouldn't do it. Also what do you think the police do? Do the police have the right to "murder" violent perpetrators or state authorized executioners the right to "murder" convicts because they were given power by the government and that law abiding citizens don't? Why? Many gun owners are better gun skill than trained officers so the marksmanship doesn't matter executioners are chosen at random, I think. What right does an officer or random guard have that I don't?

>no one has the right to murder
>derp just call the cops so they can murder for you
Always a leaf

Cool thread, bro.

>COPS ARE EVIL RACIST VIOLENT ABUSERS OF AUTHORITY
>WE SHOULD ONLY TRUST THE COPS WITH GUNS

>I don't have a wife or daughters, I'm 19

Then shut the fuck up you little faggot twerp, your opinion on this is completely irrelevant.

#LeafLivesDontMatter

gayest text ever. Who is it? Sorry I'm Chitexan

Except what I presented in my original post are facts not opinion

And i should call the police 40 minutes before a crime occurs.

>Shady fuck goes door to door pretending to be a government official (every official has to show you his ID to prove he's legit)
>Call the police
>They arrive 40 minutes later, despite the station being less than 300 meters away.

>Guns are the worst things that humans have ever invented

Without guns, we wouldn't have this great nation called America, theres a good chance those retarded indians would have been able to hold it off.

Don't actually know, just some faggot journalist I believe. By the way he wrote about it though, I would doubt that he has ever even touched a firearm.

Yeah, you certainly are 19, aren't you? I remember when I thought I was the universal authority on what is truly fact in a complicated debate. Then I grew the fuck up and figured out how the world works.

Day of the Rake can't come fucking soon enough.

>That pug