Israel is our friend

Put your ridiculous "JEWS ARE EVIL" bigotry for a moment and actually THINK. If Israel is evil and behind all of our problems, then why is Obama trying so hard to destroy them? Why do ALL of the globalists, including George Soros hate them? The European Union governments absolutely despise them.

Israel is our last line of defense over in the Middle East. If you think the situation re: muslims is bad right now, you don't even want to know how bad it would be if Israel disappeared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/
youtube.com/watch?v=FFIXo3E_3b0
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

They want to blow up my cousin New Zealand. Fuck them and fuck you too kike

Every war that the US has fought in the Middle East has been a war for Israel.

The Syrian war has caused massive immigration of Refugees into Europe thanks to the US and Israel.

Also, look up the plan for Greater Israel.

Al-Qaeda themselves admitted responsibility you colossal fuckwad. Do you believe in the flat earth theory too?

"LOL I BET UR A JEW HAHA OWNED"

i've been saying it for a milion years, we have too make an alliance with the ethno-nationalist jews, not even they're ok with the pedo globalist elite ones

fuck at this point a jewish nationalist revolution would be the only thing that could save our shitty cucked nations

but no le ebil kikes and nazi whites

we're doomed all of us...

How hard is it to "say" you did something and "claim" it as your own especially when the people who really did it would rather not reveal themselves and thus need a scapegoat?

You are fucking retarded and shouldn't have a say in this debate. Use your head, fucktard.

How are we responsible for Syria?

Before Israel is there documented terrorist attacks?

It's the zionists who have pushed for US intervention and "regime change" in Syria.

>thread about jew dick-sucking
>american or Isreal flag

Just fuck off will you?
How can I say.. hmm, we don't like your kind around here

How aren't you? It's your country's zionist neo-cons dictating American foreign policy.

Based Leaf.

>then why is Obama trying so hard to destroy them?
all king nigger was say "meh" when the jews wanted us to stick our neck out for them for not reason. no one thinks the settlements are good except jews and cuckservatives.

shit king nigger STILL signed off on the biggest welfare package we ever gave you jews so stop kvetching.

>Why do ALL of the globalists, including George Soros hate them?
This is like asking why do muslims hate other muslims for praying to mecca when the town sundial doesn't also point to mecca. They all need to go.

its part of the Yinon plan.

you shills think we are so stupid, that we cant see through your stupid tactics

fuck you nigger, die in a fucking fire and take israel and the jews with you!/10

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/

38 billion dollars in military aid for none other than ISRAEL.

OP gets BTFO.

Jewdar OFF THE CHARTS

What is this bases on? Greater Israel is described in the bible, but on what basis are you claiming that the immigration wave is all part of a plan for Israel to take over the middle east?

Look at this ugly fuck. No wonder Jews are so mentally deranged, they have no self-esteem.

Post your best Jew memes.

Holohoax.

This. To say ALL Jews have the same globalist economy agenda is nonsense. Israel is a different animal than global bankers and US media moguls and globalists.

The globalists, including Obama and the UN are trying to undermine it.
Israel stabilizes the middle east. We need it, the world needs it.

>Wow EVERYONE hates the fucking kikes that means we should like them

My Grandfather served on the USS Liberty. I look forward to watching Israel burn from the comfort of my home.

Jew detected.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

A destabilized and barbaric nation is easier to infiltrate.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFIXo3E_3b0

also i don't think zionists want to see other stable nations in the ME.

soon kike

>that pic

>Israel stabilizes the middle east. We need it, the world needs it.
lol fuck off chaim. it was israel who tricked us into our little iraq adventure. that did wonders for stability didnt it.

Question: why has my ISP range been blocked for a week, and why are all thumbnails showing (404 file not found) when clicked when I know they're in live threads?

EVERYONE despises them. The only people who support them are the rich bankers/Wall Street and Sheldon Adelson

I don't think so

(((You)))

To be fair, intelligence agencies in countries all over the world had prior knowledge of September 11th. Doesn't mean Israelis gave Al-Quaeda crash courses in piloting, that would be the CIA.

Saved

Israel is god tier.

They want to blow us up. Fuck them and fuck you too kike.

It's Jewachu!
Or Pikajew w/e

>If Israel is evil and behind all of our problem
They are pretty much the polar opposite to Sup Forums

They want multiculturalism in the west, we don't. They want to Land grab the fuck out of the Middle East because of their shitty religion, we don't. They want the west do all their dirty work and pay for everything, we don't.

Give me one thing Israel has dont that's been good for the west.
>Israel is our last line of defense over in the Middle East
The Middle East was doing ok until Israel was created and dragged America into that shitfest

I don't really see what's the point with all of this. Aren't Israeli leaders Ashkenazi Jews, which is the same as Soros and the Rothschild Family? Basically people who have zero actual connections to the original tribes of Israel. All this is a front in my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

Except you know the isreali's we just so happened to have caught filming the event the fact that several jewish businessman knew of the event the owner of the world trade center was a jew and demanded his shekels.

>Very good goy stay ignorant

jidf in full force today.

It isn't the jews to blame, it is the zionist-satanist pseudo jews.

No, Saudi Arabia did.

Your cousin shouldn't be doing stupid shit. They side with the savages now? The fuck is that.

Why are your leaders such pussies?

ISREAL DECLARED WAR ON OUR COUSIN.
NO MERCY

The whole world did. Deal with it

they need to train europeans on how to deal with mislims

Can you really call a one-sided relationship a friendship? When was the last time Jews did anything for the West?

>Can you really call a one-sided relationship a friendship? When was the last time Jews did anything for the West?
they kill plenty of muslims

I stand with Israel.

the anti-semites here? They're just as bad as flat-earthers. They're also often the same people.

Ignore them my Hebrother, let us unite and usher forth an eon of unparalleled advancement and awesomeness!

Do you have any proof it is not?

Check mate

PROTIP: Israel sent them there

No idea. Thank God Europe is slowly waking up after what has happened in Germany and France especially.

Ok wheres the spurdo chasing a cheeseburger. Funny how JFK got shot by mossad. Muh holo

Sure seems the savages are having their way right now. Soon we'll have 60 no go areas like Sweden. Can't wait. Thanks Obama

Israel is literally threatening WAR against my country for a UN resolution and has spied on us for years. They are NOT our friend.

They buy our weapons with the money we give them.

Tell all your hooknosed family and friends to cut out and oppose the anti white shit like we oppose the anti jew shit or else fuck off KIKE

Proofs?

I wouldn't care if Israel ruled the middle east, as long as no "refugees" go to leech off other countries like they are now

I think we have a jew over here.

It s in the wikileaks emails , they talk how GOOD would be to kick assad , so israel could bw safer without strong neighbours

>the anti-semites here? They're just as bad as flat-earthers.

How is it anti-semitic to be critical of another countries politics? And aligning reasonable positions with conspiracy theories is a jewish leftist tactic.

>israel stabilizes ME

Aha they have FUCKING ISIS ON THE BORDER and they do jack shit , they threat SYRIAN " REBELS " in their hospitals , for them this civil war is the best thing , arabs killing arabs .

>"JEWS ARE EVIL" bigotry
u joking right?
> If Israel is evil and behind all of our problems, then why is Obama trying so hard to destroy them?
Obama attacked Lybia and tried to do the same with Syria. He didnt touch israel.
>Why do ALL of the globalists, including George Soros hate them?
Highly unlikely. But why shouldnt globalists hate ethnicly pure states? Its their Agenda.
>The European Union governments absolutely despise them.
Germany especially, right?

Fuck off kikelstein.

Is the USA really this pathetic that they've handed over their entire foreign policy to a country with a little over 8M people?

Israel, by existing, has inflamed the Middle East.

They mostly blame the USA for the existence of Israel, which is why many Muslims in the Middle East hate the USA.

Kikes pushed for their own state after WW2 because "muh Holocaust". It's their fault for pushing the US into giving them Israel.

tl;dr everything is the Jews fault.

Do you have a link? Was having this exact same argument with someone yesterday but I couldn't find it

>overrun by Muslims
>calling someone pathetic

Interesting

>40 million niggers
>Calling anyone else pathetic

Israel deserves to exist more than any mudslime shithole currently. They are our first line of defense against these terrorist that threaten our country. Don't you guys fucking get it. These Islamist HATE US. They want us DEAD. They want our nation in flames and our constitution cast into the fire. They are not interested in peace with us. They want our western ideals crushed. They won't stop with Europe. They will destroy America and Russia too. They would've done it already if they could've. Whether you like it our not, Israel is our ally and it is in our best interests to continue their existence. If they exist then Islam gets suppressed and I know you people understand that they are the anathema of our way of life.

>PROTIP: Israel sent them there

Don't let them in.

ty for killing whites left and right, my friend

Link to it here
>newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/

Please refer to this post
I will stress again that Muslims hate us. They always have hated the western life. They hate you too. You have had minimal interference in the middle east but they hate you. Their religion dictates it. If they destroy America, you will be next on their list. In their book, they are completely justified in destroying you.

sweeden is the most cucked country on this planet. shouldn't you be sucking a somalis dick right about now?

It's the Mooslims that are the problem, goy!

germans love sucking muslim dick

2017 is going to be another crazy year isn't it?

As soon as you link me videos of Jews beheading people in cold blood I might be willing to listen. Until then, I can dismiss you as a German taking Muslim dick up the ass. Because thats what you are.

Because KEK told us jews and muslims are working together knowingly and unknowingly to destroy the world and create the NWO

t hooknosed jew looking for shekels

Not gonna side with jewish people to get jewed again , im tired of that...

Jews created the muslim problem.
Now they herd them into the Christian meat grinder.

What about Syria? A secular government where women were freer than in any of the other ME countries, a small christian community who were respected.. Only to be infiltrated by zionist neo-cons forcing "regime change"

Oh poor you. You've been had. Call me when Muslims are controlling whats on your news and TV . Call me when Muslims are heading the globalist movements designed to flood Western countries with cheap labour. Call me when Muslims are controlling banks and owning your politicians.