So Sup Forums, if the scenario was, that we had a true, pure, white ethno-state

So Sup Forums, if the scenario was, that we had a true, pure, white ethno-state.
Would you be okay with child brides becoming a thing?
Especially if they gave such a high birthrate as these two?
AND they had the similar relationships as this couple had?

What are you really against, when it comes to child lovers?
If the relationship between a younger gal and an older male was pure and whole, there was no "abuse" and the younger partner was eager for it, then would you be against it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAt4D98bAzU
humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/6/1730.full
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Kill yourself.

Post the picture of them washing the dishes, they look really cute together desu

White people do this too?

It used to happen more often, until women 30+ years started to feel like they had too much competition and then guilt tripped everyone into thinking a young wife was a bad thing

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

I bet that pussy was soooo tight

You know he didn't fuck her when she was a kid right?

Yeah but 9?
I could see it with 16 year olds but 9 year olds are fucking kids that should be playing with toys
This shit isn't okay

dont sexualize the loli wife faggot

Wonder when they got around to that.

Fucking disgusting. Glad this degenerate "culture" is dead

Fucking die in a fire

You won't stick your dick in my kids

There were huge protests when this happened tho
Most people at the time didn't do this shit
You can read the newspapers online just look up.their names

This
The fact that we know their names shows how rare it was

In the spirit of answering my own question, when she was 29 she had a 14 year old, so she gave birth around 15, which means either she got pregnant at 14 or 15.

Yes, and thats completley fine, though they could of consummated the marriage before 16.
And there would be nothing wrong with it if they did.

I dont understand you faggots some times. You want an ethno-state and to stop the feminist dogma of womens "sexual revolution"
But you actually care about what a girl will do before she inevitably gets married anyway around 18?
You realize she could still do what she pleases even when married, and for her personally being a farmers daughter, she'd have the same amount of responsibilities she would of had unmarried

>Would you be okay with child brides becoming a thing?
no, you can't cherrypick one historical example and act as if it's the mean.

This is actually untrue, and there are many acounts of wifes marrying before the age of 15

This young las was just the youngest and married around the time when feminists had better ability to vote in groups

Guess who had outlawed the younger marriage laws?
Thats right, a womens group.

If you don't see the problem with a 22 year old marrying a 9 year old you should be hanged

[citation needed]

>ignore the rest of the post
I asked specifically if this scenario become the standard would you be okay with it you stupid fuck.
The question isn't about laws its about morals.
Do you really care about love between younger ladies and older males?
Or are you just seeing a biased look of the situation which the old hags and feminists want you to see

Fuck off pedo

Nigger, a child that age can't even reproduce yet you fucking mudslime

Women are only jealous of 20 somethings and teenagers

Children aren't even sexual

The example is a nine year old child. I get the gist of where you're coming from. It's pretty fucked up that your primary concern is muh dick and again with the children, like it's not deviant to fuck prepubescent nonfertile children, selfish weirdo's I swear.

The youngest you should be allowed to marry is someone 75% of your age

Arranged child brides is the ideal form of marriage.

"Why can't we normalize pedophilia? Fucking feminists!"

You need a short rope and a tall tree.

I like the "divide the age of the older one by 2 and add 7"

If you're 40, 27 is the youngest you can date/marry without it being weird. A 22 year-old could date 18, any younger is creepy.

Even back then people were rather curious about the marriage.

Keep in mind, they lived in the middle of nowhere so there weren't many mates to choose from. The two families knew each other very well and were very religious people. They didnt have sex until he was much older.

I wouldn't support this these days because nasty fucking leftist pedophiles would take advantage of young girls and ultimately ruin their lives.

Look at India and the middle east where child marriage is legal. Those girls aren't very happy are they?

>There were huge protests when this happened tho
By dumb city shitters who didn't have anything to do with the situation and just wanted to find something to look down their noses at.

>I like the "divide the age of the older one by 2 and add 7"
Are you a woman?

But here you go again implying shit.
I never made it the primary concern to fuck a 9 year old. But marrying one and consummating the marriage are two different parts for it.

Its not about "muh dick"
If it turns out that the wife and the marriage end up lasting far longer then your average married couple, then what is exactly wrong with it.

and any kike that wants to try to make a legitamite movement out of this is probably a piece of shit who only cares to fuck and use little girls as cock sleeves
Those people, should be hanged

What this user said,

This would only even be remotley plausible again in an ethno-state

The TV show was sterile, but if you read Laura Ingalls books you find that women not married by 16 were bound to become spinsters. Hell, you became a school teacher at 15 and you would likely die around 35.

The concept of people being too young to marry and have sex is much older than today. Laws didn't exist until later, but the virtue against the practice was present for many years. Sex with children is only accepted in disgusting, corrupt societies.
"The Trees They Do Grow High" is a song about a woman who married a boy who was "way too young". This song was written in 13th century England.

Age of consent has nothing to do with feminism fool.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VAt4D98bAzU

Nope. And you're a degenerate pedophile.

Was sliding #pizzagate threads fun for you?

used to

before the jew took over the media

>dead by 35 meme

Literally retarded.

>ethno-state
Did I not mention India or the Middle East? Both ethno-states?
It requires a deeply Christian society, because Christianity is the only good religion on Earth.

He's been at this for four years now

Claims it's okay to rape kids, cites a fucked up story from the early 20th century

And then invents a feminist conspiracy to get Sup Forums on his side

Like many degenerates and freaks he thinks hating one brand of filth means liking another

Look at the faggots, israelis, and yellowfever fags

>W-Women are trash! The Greeks were gay! /lgbt/ hates tumblr t-too!
>White women are brainwashed by jewish mindrays! Abandon your race and fuck a fairytale princess chink!
>Oy Vey! Dem doity muslums ah evil bastids! Vote AIPAC goy!

Comparing kikes using children as slaves to a humble and loving marriage is really disgusting on your part.

Like i said in the OP, a pure WHITE ethno-state
Bringing up mud-monkeys and poo in loos is irrelevant at this point

Yet true. Only the wealthy lived longer, or the working class who managed to not get tetanus or any kind of infection or bad illness. Sulpha drugs didn't even exist. Usually the only doctor was a veterinarian.

Pregnancies where the mother is under 20 are more likely to produce children with birth defects

humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/6/1730.full

Most notably autism

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

Which also reveals that large gaps in the parents age (10+ years) also significantly increases chance of autism

The optimal breeding age is 20.

>India
>Mideast
>Ethnostates

>good religion

I've got some bad news for you...

never make fetish shit normal. ever.

>What are you really against, when it comes to child lovers?
Against pedophilia, user. Everyone who gets turned on by prepubescent girls (read: unable to reproduce) is sick in the head, since it has no natural basis.

came here to say this

Not an argument.

What if they're in love?

>The dataset included sociodemographic information of the mothers, maternal tobacco smoking and alcohol drinking during pregnancy, status of prenatal care, complications associated with pregnancy, labour and delivery complications, congenital anomalies, birthweight, gestational age at delivery and neonatal/infant morbidity and mortality

So hold on, you're telling me that they took this data, during a time period where child marriage is illiegal.
So the most teenage pregnancies are coming from are degenerates who most likley drink, smoke, and are generally unhealthy.
And you're saying that in a couple of these states you don't even know whether or not these pregnant women smoke or drank.

And this is supposedly sound data?
That's a little bit odd user

>begging the question
>non falsifiable assertions

It's a pedo alright

Alright then, Hebephelia then. If you want to get really technical.
Is there something wrong with liking pubescent girls, as long as the end result is healthy and ends with a long marriage and several healthy children?

Im really tired of this sort of response any how, you aren't making an argument, you just get triggered by the thought so you can only say "sick fuck" and leave

>loving someone as immature as a 9 year old

kys

9 is too young but I dont see anything wrong with marrying off girls at are 14 or 15 especially if she is 'developing early'.
Although any man that gets a girl that young and doesn't take care of her for the rest of her life is scum. If you got her best 15 years and dumped her at 30 you deserve to die in a fire.

Only a feminist without a soul would want to ban love

>Pregnancies where the mother is under 20 are more likely to produce children with birth defects
And how likely are women under 20 to be irresponsible and drink and/or smoke while pregnant?

>non falsifiable assertions
>It's a pedo alright
Moronic hypocrisy

I hope you don't enjoy oral or anal sex. In fact, I hope you don't think the idea of sex with condoms is pleasurable otherwise you better book yourself into your local psych ward and apply for electroshock therapy to help fix your disgusting, perverted and demented brain

Im only asking a question user.
It seems to me something is off with the data when they take it from degenerate low lives and most likley shit-skin teenage girls.

They say it themselves they include data from women who are pregnant that drink and smoke.
And include data from women who they dont EVEN know, whether they were drinking and smoking.
This doesn't disprove the study, but your conclusion doesn't exactly base itself on reality or the subject matter

If welfare were switched off tomorrow I can guarantee poor families would be marrying of teenage daughters to halfway decent men that held down jobs.

IMHO hebephilia is not realy a "-philia", it's an entirely ethical problem, whether or not you want to spoil someone's childhood when she is naive as fuck and just out of elementary school. I wouldn't want some female dickbag to do so just because she's into fresh meat, and even if that happened, I wouldn't have much to regret about when I grow up since I don't have a hymen, unlike girls.
Marriage without sex until 16-18 is sorta-kinda more ethical, but childhood is still wasted.

Reverse situation is mine, am with an older woman since I was underage.

You'd have to get rid of the pedo hysteria the feminists created too.

I bet he's as disgusting by underage pregnancies as he is overage pregnancies.

Women over 30 are more likely to have defective children than 14 year old girls.

Death to all pedos

I can compromise with that user.
Either way
In an ethno-state there will be laws to protect the children from abusive marriages and disgusting kike fucks

>since it has no natural basis.
Dumb naturalistic fallacy
>Things which have a natural basis are good (so you can rape people if you wanna) but things which are unnatural are bad (low infant mortality).
durrr

>not seeing the obvious difference
Please be bait

That isn't too young. A sane person would realize you can't penetrate a 9 year old, but you could do other types of sexual activity if both parties like it. Obviously this means changing the laws drastically. The point of marrying off girls young is so they can be partially molded by their husbands to be good wives, and can be brought up healthy and looking forward to be mothers instead of indoctrinated into slut culture and professionalism.

nupol is too stupid to realize feminists started their brainwashing more than a century ago and it began with pedo hysteria, forcing people to take wives at later dates and allowing the state and ideology to gain control of girls.

I get where you're coming from but how exactly is a married life wasting away the childs life?

This is incredibly situational, and what exact part of their childhood is being wasted away?
This isn't about making a slave out of a kid you realize.
I dont even understand your "ethics"
Whats wrong with sex before 16-18?
Did you never experience any sexual experiences when you were younger then that?

this

I pray that there is a God. Not Disney's god of faggots, but the old God, the God of Jehovah. The wrathful God, the unforgiving God. I would love to see your eyes in the afterlife, when you realize what pure horror means. An eternity of pure horror.
Her future is unimportant; scientist, world traveler. Only there to serve your arrested development as a fuck toy.

Then he would have dumped her when she became an adult.

Jesus people are fucking dumb.

I fucking knew you white-state fuckers were just trying to make a country for pedos. I fucking knew it.

Yet somehow having sex with 14 year old is illegal in most cucked countries.

I suggest we make pregnancies by 30+ women, illegal.

Why would sexual activity alone spoil a childhood? If it was coercive it would, but otherwise its pretty simple and playful. Children mess around sexually all the time without adults even knowing, its not suddenly spoiling r evil if an adult is involved.

>someone deserves to suffer for an eternity in hell because they don't believe in feminism like me
Fucking fries and gravy

A tiny minority of women ever become scientists or doctors or CEOs, and traveling the world isn't an occupation, it something daddy pays for. Most women become either mothers or extremely unhappy middle-aged blue haired feminazis.

Is that supposed to be scary? It's just skin. The image is less repulsive than the person.

What makes the average 20 year old woman so much more mature?

Really, the young girl is able to learn faster in many cases because she hasn't been poisoned mentally by this society.

You can't refute this point.

It's not about fornication, it's about foundation...the foundation of a lasting loving marriage.

Lmao @ u

God was A-okay with pedophilia, hence why so many people around Jesus times were practicing it. Mary herself was around 12-14 at the time she birthed Jesus.

Face it, God is a pedophile.

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed, but ONLY when married.

>le edgy suffering and torture meme

This is really pathetic honestly.
your argument assumes that marriage is a trap. You might be right about some shit-skin nation like pakistan but not here.
Like this user saysThe majority of women don't do shit with their lives, and end up being happier with being a wife and care-giver.
And even then, this doesn't mean she can't have hobbies or interests outside of her home life.
You literately act like we live in some 3rd world shit hole

Pedo is love

leaf speaks wisdom

The optimal age for reproduction is 16, and pre-marital sex is degenerate. The conclusion here is obvious. Nothing wrong with raising your wife.

That said, only in a white ethnostate. AoC is essential otherwise.

i don't see a problem with it

where's my rope

>a child that age can't even reproduce yet
lel, this guy hasn't heard of the 5-year-old who was pregnant

That can't be healthy. Probably happened in africa or mexico or some shit.

>Not falling in love with cuteness and innocence.

What a fag.

>genetic anomaly
>important
fuck off

What does this have to do with a pure white ethno-state? I would think that if we had that, birth rate would matter a lot less, if anything.

Anyway, I think the age of consent should perhaps be lowered in the U.S., but 9 is probably too low. I will grant that there can be cases where such relationships work out. However, we cannot know everything that goes on in a relationship without violating people's privacy, and below a certain age, most relationships are kind of suspect. So putting a blanket ban on relationships involving children is the best tool we have to prevent this kind of abuse.

Tl dr Banning these relationships is kinda shitty, but the only other options are increased child abuse or a police state, so it's the best option.

I remember being quite sexual at ten.

Im completley fine with gov. orginizations implemented specifically to watch over under a certain age marriages.

IN, an ethno-state
Why the ethno-state is important is because its the most likley way to have the least amount of cases of child abuse.
As niggers and mud people cannot be held accountable to not do something so like that

I wanted to have sex since I found out what it was, so probably like 8 or so.

The baby was born alright and grew up normally alongside her mother, which where treated like sisters

Pls tell me user how your average 20 something western woman is the pinacle of maturity

>So putting a blanket ban on relationships involving children is the best tool we have to prevent this kind of abuse.
Not really. People who abuse children don't really care about laws. Shifting the law might lessen the taboo and the shame associated with sex so more kids will feel open about sexuality, letting the authorities know when something bad is happening.

>but the only other options are increased child abuse or a police state, so it's the best option.
We already have a police state when it comes to this. I'd assume lowering the age of consent would also come with a cultural shift and still laws against abuse and rape.

Thrill of secrecy. If it becomes normalized that thrill will become too awkward and 'invasion of privacy' for the majority of youngsters.

>Im completley fine with gov. orginizations implemented specifically to watch over under a certain age marriages.

ehh, this is a pretty good response desu... I can see how this would work. The only problem I have with it is that many people who find such relationships reprehensible would resent the fact that their taxes would go towards funding such an organization, and a blanket ban would be much cheaper. But I can see where you're coming from.