Hey Sup Forums. I'm still employed

Hey Sup Forums. I'm still employed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
youtube.com/watch?v=VakNcnN5pCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I should hope so, Professor. You're certainly entitled to express your opinions in the public forum.

But you have helped our cause. Thanks for sucking so much nigger dick faggot :)

Soon non STEM degrees will actually detract from your resume.
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Johnny Louisville?

This.

Sup Forumsfags who want to attack people's free speech probably have good intentions, but we should be taking the high ground and not resorting to SJW nigger coward tricks.

Say all the dumbass shit you want. It shouldn't affect your job. Only a society of fucking pussies needs to be police speech like that.

Checked.

I agree totally with you. It's fun to gang up and join an internet hate mob, but these situations are best dealt with by the people involved and not thousands of strangers online.

Deport ALL cuckservatives and libertarians

It is a beautiful thing, freedom, free market, natural order.
Imagine how many normal people are going to go somewhere better than Drexler now.

This is like saying we need to take the high ground with Islam. The liberals do not learn until its an inescapable problem that they experience. They started a fire that they continually hold our feet to and bullshit us that its not hot.

Hold their feet to the fire so that they see that fire burns indiscriminately.

Good. Keep talking. Never stop. Your little tweet exposed hundreds of thousands to potential redpills. You were the top trend on Christmas Day/Boxing Day and boy what a gift it was. Also,
>(((Maher)))

The goyim are waking up. No where to run, no place to hide.

its because of your white privilege

See

taking the high ground is how you lose

shhh the colleges are burning down their DIY thinking spaces

>free speech
GTFO Juán Pablo calderón... no seriously. You're probaly an illegal anyways faggot.

>free speech

Why do you faggots never understand what that means?

go eat a giant bag o' dicks

Art of WAR
You need to be false-flagging as an INSANE leftist. Normal people do not respond well to any sort of logic. They are entirely brainwashed and have drunk far too much kool-aid.

However, everyone has a breaking point in their conditioning. By pretending to be a leftie and approaching it from this angle, you can break them as you suggest insane shit.

Then, you will have converted them to our cause quicker than logic ever could. They will go and find logic on their own after they start questioning things.
>Push tranny shit to the extreme. Explains itself.
>Go full statist, suggest the government should take away people's property rights. Suggest parents don't have the right to raise their kids. Subtly link together government mass surveillance and other orwellian programs with immanent threats to people's parental and property rights. FULL COMMIE.
>Don't make it seem like it's a problem, suggest we need to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Eventually everyone breaks and switches in the other direction, reverse psychology style.
>Refer to ANYONE making more money than yourself as an evil capitalist exploiting the system. Make it seem as absurd as possible.
>Suggest there is nothing wrong with women exploring their own bodies, it's empowering. Suggest women do insane shit to be "empowering".
>Go full open borders, mention we need to take in 50 TIMES THE REFUGEES and call them a racist if they disagree. Deny all crimes of refugees and name call the normie.

It's not about "taking the high ground". If this literal communist Jew had the, dare I say, chutzpah to say such a obviously racist statement it shows (((they))) are getting too complacent. This is where every group of people has failed, this is the sign of (((their))) decline: they see they're doing too well and stop mincing words, they become too emboldened and start biting more than they can chew.

Him trending on twitter has surely redpilled several people, mostly to leftism but hopefully to (((their))) endgame.

Knoxville

These are fucking good weaponized memes German user. Keep up the good work.

It has a bad side too. The ones defending him now are normalizing joking about genocide and it's radicalizing these folks.

>Say all the dumbass shit you want. It shouldn't affect your job
It should when you're a FUCKING HISTORY PROFESSOR

Nope. Our morality isn't for our enemies. Do not forget these people want you dead. They want your family dead. They want the culture your ancestors created to die.

These people deserve absolutely no respect. We cannot have a "fair fight" with these animals. This is about survival - not about how honorably you fought.

I can't believe I'm having to tell you faggots this. No wonder we're losing the war.

Drexel University employs racist teacher.
Drexel University admissions plummet.
Nothing of value is lost.

Drexel is an over-rated business school for snotty, upper middle-class assholes that thinks it's Ivy League.

Which is why we must push back with holohoax jokes, make Fascism look cool and trendy, etc. basically what Sup Forums is doing but far more mainstream

This is the start of the Great Meme War of 2017, and now it's for reals this time: this time we are going for the kikes.

I'm putting this on tumblr right now

nigga, learn about the pendulum. This swing to the retard left is already causing the momentum to be RAPIDLY swinging our way. Relax and ride the chaos wave.
Normies are totally brainwashed, it takes a turd in the punchbowl to make them question the poison they have been drinking.

His job is to indoctrinate children into fucked up shit, like genocide... Of course he should lose his job. Do you think its appropriate to tell someone that genocide is ok, or a good thing?

Happened to Mizzou.

Somebody should dox him. His home address needs to be public knowledge.

yep checked

I'm glad. I've added your naem to the likes of Time Wise and Noel Ignatiev on people calling for the genocide of whites. When I speak against your ilk at my university, they can no longer dismiss my claims.

>being this retarded

ahhh a fellow god-level troll. keep up the good work

Gtfo fbi

why don't these race traitors start the white genocide by killing themselves?

usa's owwww. what did your id mean by this?

Checked.

I'm only interested out of sheer curiosity, of course...

He probably live in a predominantly white neighborhood.

because they want white genocide, not Jewish genocide

This is the correct approach.

They've indoctrinated millions into knee jerk twitter reactions. With only just a small amount of messaging we can choose their targets. We can't destroy the machine they've created, but we can, when we work together, choose who that machine attacks.

>End fathers day
>draft out daughters
>cut for beiber

If you make a good target you can push their movement to where it would be in 5 or 10 years, and create the blowback that would have never been felt with incremental change.

This is how we use their tools against them. This is how we win.

I don't know if it's better to bandwagon current social media campaigns, or make our own. Perhaps both? Making our own takes considerably more effort and coordination. Bandwagoning and subverting ongoing ones is far easier.

Thank you. Conventional tactics don't do fuck when you are dealing with a nation of programmed and brainwashed fuckin' couch potatoes.
youtube.com/watch?v=VakNcnN5pCQ

By the way Slate already wrote their piece defending the guy.

What the fuck is there any point of discussing this. Joking about fucking genocide (fictitious or not, or any rebranding or spin you put on it) is not funny, specially coming from an educator.

There is a lingo among black conservatives that abortions are promoting black genocide, so if I were a professor joking about wanting black genocide because I support abortions it would be okay because I know this obscure lingo or some shit?

There is literally nothing to discuss, the joke is shit and the teacher should be fired.

Except if we said "All I want for Christmas is African genocide" we'd have been raided,locked up and demonised in the media already.

The fact this man is in a position of education over young gullible minds and is a proud Communist(which has killed 120mn people since 1917) should ensure he gets that treatment. It's one thing if some raging person with no influence over others said it due to frustration but another if this man teaches your children.

Daily reminder: This is the full definition of Genocide as coined by someone that experienced it for real:
>By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….

Exactly what is happening in the European dominated countries today. The way it is going, we're not that far off the killing stage. Ostrich politics needs to end or it will truly be the end of our people.

unfortunately these fucks don't ever learn from anything and he will fail to realize that what happened to him, the witch hunt based on words that were said that others may not agree with, is what his entire belief system is built upon.

but..butt.. luv trumps h8 user!

The fire rises.

Maybe I'll start making a Memantics nightly thread. We could make a paste bin. I don't have the endurance to do it every hour, but it could be fun.

kek

There's a version of this with a Sup Forums strip added to the right of left wing racism. At the bottom panel is a nigger Argentinian with "I'm white!"

It's brilliant. Have you got it?

Everything on the right is objectively correct and the healthy way to live though.

>unfortunately these fucks don't ever learn from anything
so true

still have to rebuke hypocrites though

nope. i only have the original thread early edits.

ok

HAHAHA that's the one. Love you man. Thank you.

fucking hahahaha. that subtle flag

>My only wish for Christmas is Jewish genocide
>*loses job*

I agree. We ALL agree.

Except..... Except for the double standards that the left employs. THEY don't let free speech take place. THEY mount a campaign to get the poster banned from social media, and fired from their jobs.

the problem is that if you witch hunt high level sjw people with their own tactics and somehow survive it then the rules become a thousand times worst.

They don't want WHITE Jewish genocide. not like the Polish Jews, Russian Jews, Austrian Jews, French Jews, German Jews

Once you realize that they do NOT include white jews among those to be 'disappeared/displaced' then it becomes glaringly obvious:

They want WHITE CHRISTIANS genocided.

If Sup Forums conspiracies are true I don't think they would have any problem with white Jews dying, because they have done it before, in that case is just a sacrifice for a bigger agenda.

I don't give a shit schlomo

Bingo. Kids, screenshot that post. Study it and think about it in depth. There is a lot of work to be done.