Young black girl

>young black girl
>"only attracted to white men"
(((explain this shit)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNJA2g3bK_U&index=142&list=PLFpi3i8VUDQD_g87O4a4d5vG2eskFPks8
youtube.com/watch?v=7-no_jsRDBo&list=PLFpi3i8VUDQD_g87O4a4d5vG2eskFPks8&index=162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably wants her baby to have a daddy.

Who is this AIDS demon?

If I were her, I wouldn't fuck other niggers either.

COLONIZED.com

>tfw only thing that im attracted to at this rate are brown qts

Why lads. Why am I like this, I just can't get off to white women.

If it means anything, my heritage is a mix of spanish and italian.

Moor, you are the nigger

My local CL is full of black girls seeking bwc way hotter than this.

She wants a sugar daddy

>Spanish
>Italian
You might as well be a nigger.
Maybe she's redpilled...

See she's ugly? I'd assume it's how her African American community looks, but she's actually pretty enough for oil drillers and skinny enough for guys who like butterface. Basically, she has a smorgesboard to choose from and so which seems like a joke but a woman's urge to find a protector for her children is very real.

Basically,
>she has experienced white men
>she can experience white men
>she'll want to continue experiencing white men

I'm (((good)))

And for the cherry, some girls really, really want to marry the guy that finds this shit easy. Something about a higher likelihood of their children going to university must be appealing.

(((whitewashed)))

>muh heritage

why are burgers these days ditching their american heritage for WE WUZ?

W-would you be attracted to this?

*american identity

My parents are immigrants, so I suppose technically that makes me a first generation American?

I'm not sure how the system works but I wouldn't see it as other people where they go

>im 1/5 irish dudesaintpatricksday lmao

Everybody wants to fuck white people.

Either high test easy fetishism or low self esteem or even just overt racism. Could literally be a good thing or bad thing.

Lefties don't.

>post pic of one of the best looking black models
>would you be attracted to this
Men are whores just as much as women if they were given the chance, faggot

hnnnng

They will do anything to not fuck their own kind.

Sometimes they kill when they loose a non black partner, fuck another Google is considered by them a humiliation after having a white.

Even their females almost rape whites in schools.

>lefties don't
Lucky nobody wants to fuck lefties either anyway

>them cock sucking lips

Would you be her baby's daddy?

Just go on Craigslist, all you see is black women looking for white guys and black men looking for white women. They're the ugliest, dumbest race on the planet

What's with all these threads trying to convince Sup Forumsacks to fuck non whites
White girls are always the best, don't betray your women and complain if they betray you.

>don't betray your women and complain if they betray you

but they betrayed me with tyrone first.

t. Projectionist
You know most white girls prefer white cock to black cock right?

Am I the only "1" getting tried of Black female Shill post?

Bed Wench go kill yourself. Nobody wants you, not even Black men.

Black women are the most undesirable group in America.

Take that shit to r9k, and maybe a robot will atleast one night stand you.

Filthy diseased sheboons.

Oh yeah /thread

thats racist

You can't thread yourself Faggot
It's ok though I'll do it for you
/thread

She just wants a reliable man with a job, who thinks about his future, is educated, and will help raise their children.

All women especially white women in almost every part of the country are washed up sacks of shit who are so cockfull and have soo many kids (((they))) only leave you soo many choices if you live in large cities.

i'd let her give me a mustache ride desu

Lefties are still a significant minority, reminder that somehow around 50% plus or minus from any western population is leftwing voting and at least permissive of extreme left wing politics. With that in mind, it's not uncommon for some of those dykes to have qt friends. Furthermore, plenty of your average hot chicks are normie enough to be lefty.

And again, virtually the entire left is either playing identity politics or white guilt. In either case, a rational white man isn't getting laid. It's a beautiful mix of anti white racism and anti intellectualism.

Only if she's read Schopenhauer.

I suspect some black women like being reminded that yes, there are men of all walks and all ideologies that would love to see their cocks burried into their black bodies.

9/10 would get my dick sucked before she gets on the boat back to Africa

Black guy here.

Black guys don't like broomstick bodies. So "I only like muh white men ". Something she tells herself to feel better about not being wanted. I can assure you pic related doesn't just fuck or want to fuck white men.

SWEDEN YES

An actual well educated mixed chick whos been around enough niggers to know that BLM is cancer isnt a bad thing.

It's the mixes who didn't grow up with niggers who romanticize their black side and should be avoided at all costs because they're Kangz tier

shutup nigger

woof

African Americans have the highest rate of obesity in America besides some data pointing at Pacific islanders. There is a reason for that.

>broomstick body
Right.

How about just a girl that doesn't need to suck in her belly for pictures or doesn't have thunder thighs?

But sure, leave the thin black girls to the oil drillers.

Actually, fuck your entire people I'm going Bengali or Sri Lankan.

Fuck this.
Marry and breed this.
Fuck her, leave her pregnant, stay for 9 months, nigger out.

W-why don't you want me user??

Lucky i don't want to fuck that thing either

Because i don't fuck niggers

but user, no white one wants me since i am 4'2 and the only way i can score is having my poo gf.

I want her to kiss my dick

Dogfart has a whites on blacks site? Shieeet

yeah, black men will fuck fat, hideous white women, but would turn down the girl in OP's pic

i believe you

H-help us user.

Sometimes they can be quite beautiful tho

WM/BF has the lowest rate of divorce

Really makes me think

I only like skinny black girls.

Is this satire?

Fuck you too.

You lie.

I'm sure they don't fuck you either.

highest rate of cucking though

and this is what your fucking kids will look like

OMG ITS MUUUUMMMYYYYY

Black women are beautiful naturally. White women are hideous without makeup though. Go look it up

This is what kills me. You dumb motherfuckers think all black men are the douchebags who fuck fat impoverished white women. You're very wrong.

no it doesn't.

She doesn't want bruises or fatherless children.

>MFW I'm accused of racism when it's the God's honest truth

Think about your future children user.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNJA2g3bK_U&index=142&list=PLFpi3i8VUDQD_g87O4a4d5vG2eskFPks8

Silly slav, you'd deny wife material?

>naturally

>hair is straight

>Black women are beautiful naturally. White women are hideous without makeup though. Go look it up

Just looked it up. You have it backwards.

>how about a girl who doesn't have to suck in her belly for pictures or have thunder thighs.

Yeah, how about it? Take the bitch from OP's pic and fuck and marry her. She's WACK. and not just because she's skinny. She's fucking wack and knows the average white guy doesn't know it. The same way fat white bitches that a decent white guy wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole targets black guys. They think they have a prize because her skins white just like you think this bitch is a prize because she's thin and isn't completely hideous in the face.

waiting for my asian/black mixed qt waifu

Wtf

>makeup is bad
>posts sloot in heavy makeup

whew lad kek wills me my waifu

Why do people with a lot of mixed kids have at least one retard or autist?

plenty of nigresses have straight hair naturally. A holdover from when the white massas raped their great-grandmothers.

And here I live, to reap the rewards.

Nah, I'd say she's desperate and boring.

White women are so plain and boring though

procreate with a white woman with thin ruddy skin

you mentioned black men as an entire group first

>want to fuck some sweet lightskinned black qt
>have a 4 inch dick
K I L L M E
I
L
L

M
E

A black maid can be very useful when your white wife is recovering from a c-section.

>4'2
OK its not like your genes are worth keeping anyway

are you asian?

I think you meant
COLONIZED
or
CIVILIZED

white man procreates with asain/black mixed qt creates 50/25/25 mixed superhuman with all desirable traits of each

Wtf white wommin get fat and loose as fuck, and cheat on their men. That's not very Christian if you ask me and Mr. Pence.

iktf
still went for it, no regrets, these girls can ride

Damn. Your people can't control your women either?

youtube.com/watch?v=7-no_jsRDBo&list=PLFpi3i8VUDQD_g87O4a4d5vG2eskFPks8&index=162

I know it's selfish of me. But white girls are just so..... well.... video related

We can all agree that race mixing with a black woman is preferable to a black man and white woman right?

Maybe... Or maybe just as many black women don't like my personality features, I don't like their facial features or stucture.

If I were to refine the oil, I'd do so with a prettier girl.

Fortunately for me and my bad faith, any woman from or around the Indian sub continent is extremely lefty and have this love hate thing for white men that make them unapproachable.

Still calling white girls who've read Schopenhauer though.

I'm as white as can be and have been with black and white and find the black girls the most talkative/funny/interesting and I actually find it more difficult (being the more reserved type) to communicate with the modern white girl. So be it

everybody wants to fuck whites

too bad there aren't enough whites to go around

>nigger women don't cheat
I'm laughing at you rn

on good men, hell no.
white girls just have evil genes