Deal with it Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists

We aren't going to crumble to your efforts, we refuse to be silenced, you will not take away our spaces and we will be triumphant.

truth-out.org/news/item/38875-neo-nazis-exploit-oakland-s-tragedy-to-target-activist-hubs-and-diy-venues-nationwide

No matter how hard you try you aren't going to shut down our places, you idiot fascists.

You're a bunch of psychopaths. Racists, misogynists, homophobes, and people who are certain that corporations always have the people's interests in mind. Get it through your heads. YOU. WILL. NOT. WIN.

>1 caltrop has been transferred to your account

What the fuck are these?

Bait thread is bait...

Post MAGA

>YOU. WILL. NOT. WIN.
The democratic party to Donald Trump.

Ha ha ha, fuckin love that one where the kid says bring caltrops for self defense

Make sure you have sprinklers and unblocked fire escapes

Good, let the hate and anguish flow. Be a slave to your emotions, we are only all too pleased that you are still a slave to something.

I don't see sprinklers. I'm afraid that's not very safe user, I'll have to send in a report to the fire marshals.

I'll ejaculate on your face you taco cunt

I'd have trouble feeling empathy if one of these places went up. These are deathtraps by design, right? You're asking for double-digit body counts.

What will you do when Neo-Hitler is reborn? You will burn with your degenerate faggotry and your simple minds. You embellish progress while decaying youth. Witchcraft

Wasn't CTR disbanded?

Building codes are OPPRESSION
Every time the house creaks and wobbles sticks it to the MAN

>implying it wasn't trolling the whole time

What's funny is that fire codes are an invention of the left.