See nonstop complaining about how 2016 is the worst year on kikebook

>see nonstop complaining about how 2016 is the worst year on kikebook
>2016 is the best year of my life so far

How has 2016 been to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazing.

Honestly? Really, really wonderful. Fuck, I don't think it's any more real than any religion, but praise KEK and all his scheming memers.

2016 still has a few days left to get even better

>2016 is the best year of my life so far
same

this year i spent what was an equivilant amount to a middle class single male income on cocaine for me and my friends and i got back together for a bit with my chick

1 year of partying and sex after 12 years in the army = best year of my life

also a bunch of magic shit happend too and now im "enlightened" which doesn't change much but pretty much nothing bad happends to me because my karma is balanced

i also know the meaning of life for men

Pretty great. Lost weight, got a new car and new job, and made good pores toward my degree

*progress

nobody gives a shit about your life story lmao

Yeah I didn't get it either.

It's like they're unhappy western civilization was saved.

without a doubt

Been very good.
>Have lost 70lbs
>Very busy at work (usually not in winter)
>Getting lot's of mild winter (this one and winter earlier this year)
>Trump is President
>Liberals 2015 current year, is in shambles
>EVERYONE hates cuck Trudeau
>EVERYONE hates lesbo wynne

2017 is where the left falls!

Pretty fucking great honestly.

Got into med school, doing fine.

Its been a fuckin' ride. I agree that all the 2016 butthurt is hilarious.

Best post 95 year

What's so great about it again? Brexit is decent but Trump is just another Jew puppet.

Cheated on my girlfriend like a degenerate idiot and lost basically my entire circle of friends because of it
Got really depressed and lonely and packed on a bunch of weight over the summer

ON THE OTHER HAND

I've got a sweet new well paying job as a research assistant, I've been making tons of new friends, I'm repairing my relationship with my ex and am at least on speaking terms with her now, aaand I've lost about half of the weight I gained

I'm entering 2017 feeling pretty optimistic but a little wary also

I'm glad the way political events have turned out, Brexit and the Trump victory were both thrilling. What a shitty year personally though.

make canada sort of decent again!

All good here. Got married, bought a house and got a promotion. Oh and the world seems to be shrugging off 50 years of prosperity induced naivety, and that's great too

As years go it was pretty good.
Looking forward to the end of the world 2017.

>research assistant
>well paying
wew

t. research assistant

>I'm repairing my relationship with my ex and am at least on speaking terms with her now

find a new bitch to make 2016 truly great

Same here, OP. Even though I'm leftist scum. Who gives a shit about celebrities? I was against brexit, but I really don't care much about that. The last quarter of 2016 was the craziest thing I have ever witnessed. We will be telling tales of this election for generations.

2016 has been the best year of my life.

I got a 40% raise and a president who will nominate conservative Supreme Court justices so I don't fear my kids living in a completely fucked up liberal dystopia.

I mean comparatively speaking, I've only ever really done retail work before so an extra 10k a year is nice

Yeah I don't plan on vetting back together with her or anything I just don't want her to hate me forever

>got rid of a clingy, expensive bitch
>new fuck buddy
>got my construction certificate
>got a new job
>started a new course for an even better job
>slowly but surely paying off my debts
>hillary lost twice
>faggots, soft cocks and sjw's providing endless free salt

Pretty comfy I'd say

>he doesn't think Brexit is a jew puppet

How so?

Burgerbro is was great before. Even the 1970s we were 90%+ white. Hell we were 88% just 20 years ago. Had tons of manufacturing jobs up till the 90s. Toronto was a decent place to visit and live.

It's all gone now

Got married
Wife got an equal high paying job
DINKs
We president now
Got promoted plus raise and additional stock options.

I love that people are just overly lamenting celebrity deaths of people that would never give a fuck about them. I hope more celebrities die and Even more die in 2017.

>EVERYONE hates cuck Trudeau

where. I fucking wish

>finally started working towards achieving my dreams
>got a job
>bought a new laptop and TV
>moved to a different, much comfier house with drastically smaller expenses
>made new friends
>Trump is president
>Dilma was impeached
>Brexit happened
>stopped being an insecure self-pitying faggot
>traveled to really neat places

Today is my birthday, and thinking back on it, 2016 really has been the best year of my life up until this point, I really can't think of any other better year.
Shit happens in life, a number on a calendar doesn't determine that. You just gotta take what's best and go with it.
I really hope 2017 is even better. The fact that everyone around me keeps talking "man 2016 sucked" only makes me happier because I got to enjoy a wonderful year while they sulk in their self-pity and bitterness.

I'm glad I got to enjoy this year with you guys as well.

And we got the sweetest kitty cat

kinda bittersweet

2016 sucked ass for my part. The memes were the only thing keeping me alive.

Things are looking better now.

2017 will be even better for us!
KEK WILLS IT

Checked
Shadilay!

Brexit literally told me he was a jew puppet.

>got a promotion
>create greatest [s4s] meme
>decide to dive headfirst into pol
>become redpilled
>180 flip from commie to fashie
>watch brexit livestream
>wincum
>told degenerate friends to go fuck themselves
>started to do stand-up and i'm like 33x better than sam hyde
>conservative chicks are more plentiful
>trump wins
>currently dating hungarian qt and we are going to pop out many kids

Got a new car, finally reached my final weight, I've discovered which career I want, met some nice people. Also Brexit, Trump, Dilma getting rekt.

2017 is going to be nice: Le Pen and alt right in Europe, last year of college. I hope I finally meet the love of my life or something.

2016 has been the worst year of my life, but not because normie reasons like muh celebs or muh election. Grow up you limp wristed faggots.

>Get engaged to awesome gf
>>Months before started Construction company with my family
>>>Shit was difficult as fuck to get started but in Summer shit took off like crazy
>>>>Make 500k revenue about 120k profit in 6 months just about.
>>>>>Dilma Rekt, Russia and Syria winning in civil war, Aleppo free, Trump win, taxes going down in 2 years.
>>>>>>Will pay nothing in taxes this year according to our CPA
>>>>>>>Fuck Yea.jpg

I think it's been the bet year. So much salt mining and feeling smug. Hearing people bitch that 2016 was the worst year ever is just icing on top

I graduated college, got a full time job, got a dog, got a nice apartment, Trump elected and MN house and senate went red

2016 was awesome

Pretty fucking radical, TEEBEAYTCH

The victories and the Happenings are only half of the greatness; the vast Liberal Butthurt and the total anal annihilation of the Smug Media is far sweeter.

>yfw Current Year man is BTFO beyond belief

same familie,
what a fucking rollercoaster of emotions this year has been and it ended with the ever flowing tears of liberals around the world.
I am a happy man and this is the best year of all time.

>tfw your leftist contacts notice your lack of likes and failure to respond, share, or repost "the worst of 2016"

is my power level being revealed through my lack of activity?

That flaming faggot seems like those retarded pics with crystals and really long fingers.

Happy birthday, faggot.

>got cheated on
>lost most of my friend group as a result
Why even live, JFMU guys

I'm going full redpill next year to normies. I don't give a fuck anymore.

>already sick of the boo donald salt
Why cant they fucking cry about not killing babies, or how salt rifles kill babies they themselves wish to have killed?

Best year of my life, tbqhwy senpai. 2001 and beyond has just been getting shittier and shittier, and we're now finally rebounding

Easily the best year of my life this millennium

BRAISE

-Got a job in the medical field, finally, that pays me better than I've ever been before.
-I've been a lazy drawfag for years, but this year, I've drawn more than I've ever drawn before. Got fast as fuck.
-Got my own car, and put a significant dent in my student loans.
-Saved up more money than I've ever had.
-Hillary didn't become president.

2016 has been pretty good to me.

I love it.

>Come on, its 2016!

>FUCK YOU 2016!!!

No, I think *you* will be fine.

in all honesty, the amount of bad shit that went down in 2016 is pretty standard in a yearly context. it's just that libs keep bitching way too hard and making it out much worse than it really is

Well, I didn't kill myself this year. 10/10

Pretty good.
Got back to studying and sorta moved forward in my life.
Kek's faithful are being rewarded.

Absolutely fuckin tops, and to top it all off, got a qt3.14 girl on the hook at the moment.

2017 literally can't get any better.

I know, it's ridiculous. Can't they live their lives without complaining about something?

Went to Europe. I was not raped. Pretty good.

not yet

Great

>trump wins election
>aquired bernout girlfriend
>get raise at work
>bought a house
>enrolling in various bike races and marathons

Same op, best year of my life so far

It's been great. Nonstop entertainment in the primaries leading up to the general election, followed by a terrific win by the conservative candidate.

I have literally enjoyed this entire year, and this Christmas season was the BEST one I've ever had.

>>aquired bernout girlfriend
Is that a good idea?

Not particularly, but if all other things are good, then it might be worth your while to redpill her slowly over months.

Some things in my life offset the Trump win.

The build up on Sup Forums from Summer 2015 to December 2015 was great, though.

I preferred last year.

Boring beginning with non stop heart palpitating action mid way through till the end

2016 has definitely been a high point in the last decade.

Fantastic. Best year so far.

The lulz have been off the chars

actually the worst. My dog died, house burned down, lost my job and ended my relationship. Yeah ...

That sucks man. Good luck going forward

Much of the year has been terrible as I couldn't find a job or have enough income. it has been worth it by the end of the year for the external events alone. I can already see the waning influence of liberals.

On top of everything on a boarder scale, I had sex more than once in a single year, turned 21 this year, and got accepted to medical school. Literally the best year of my life by far.

Me too.
>Two shoot pee gees came out (Dishonored and Deus Ex Mankind Divided) One of them was even good.
>My wife overcame her vaginismus and we were able to consummate our marriage after a year.
>Spent two weeks in Japan checking off a lot of boxes (grade 5 wagyu teppanyaki, saw a jazz show in a tiny super fancy 20 seat bar, served shochu in a 5 seat bar by an old granny with super fancy ice, bought pr0ns and over 9000 model guns for figmas and little racks to put them on in akihabara)
>Impregnated her on the second ovulation cycle.
>Bought my first high end CPU in 6 years.
>Bought my first good monitor.
>Bought an SP-01
>Got my first very positive employee performance review
>Made over 6 figures including bonuses for the first time.
>Brexit and trump.

On the other hand I am working way too much and hating my job, I think 2017 will be even better because my wife is going to quit her job and we'll probably be able to keep the house clean. Plus pretty soon I will have fixed most of the technical debt my team has and I won't be working 60 hours a week.

you made it nigga

>consummate our marriage after a year
Why in the fuck did it take you a year to fuck your own wife?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus

Google is a friend when you are in need.

Great year.

>BEST YEAR EVAR

Not as good as 2017 will be.

Yeah I'm getting the feeling that this was just the warm-up for the real meme-year.

It was a fantastic year until a few days ago (on christmas), then my grandma died and I've been severely upset since then

Rip

Dad died on my birthday this year. He hated Hillary though, so at least there's that.

>Make 500k revenue about 120k profit in 6 months just about.
>Will pay nothing in taxes this year according to our CPA

How? Startup tax incentive?

same

my condolences user, my dads birthday was on the 27th so it hit him even harder, mother's death on Christmas, and so close to his birthday.

I think you're gettin a little ahead of yourself there. 2018 will be the single biggest meme of all time.

Thanks, it was back in March, so we've had time to recover. His birthday was in July, then there was the yearly family reunion... both were pretty hard for her. Christmas seemed much easier than I thought it would be, and I'm going to get her to move in with me and my fiancee so we can take care of her and have a built in babysitter for when we start having kids in the next couple of years. Condolences to you as well my friend. The first 3 months are the hardest.

You should quit cocaine while you can user

2018 will be our year, 2016 was mostly good for 'murica

so yeah, this wasn't the best year of my life, maybe one of the worst actually.