So it seems we've got the nu-male down and how to spot them, but what about the nu-female? What are nu-female traits?

So it seems we've got the nu-male down and how to spot them, but what about the nu-female? What are nu-female traits?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku#cite_note-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>genderqueer
>polyamorous
>"""buddhist"""
>has a tumblr blog

fishmouth

> Hair can be any length.
> Wears glasses with noticeable rims.
> Prefers to date Colored People, most notably black men.
> Uses Facebook, Tumblr and/or Twitter.

A dick and set of male genitals.

Promiscuity

Anything other than a stunning Trad Beauty ;^)

Oh yeah, also :

> Has colored hair.
> Wears her sexuality on her sleeve, literally.
> Optionally can talked about the patriarchy and privilege and/or believes as a white person they have artificial privilege.

Bitchiness

life's rough for real buddhists

Anyone who wouldn't fit in with the Fox panel

Shit. The girl I'm crushing on is exactly this...

>What are nu-female traits?
Pic related, beware the signs lads

Make an honest woman out of her user

No such thing as a nu-female, it's a female's nature to devolve as much as possible.

According to Sup Forums, any girl who is not self-hating, has a personality, has an open mind, isnt a racist poopoohead, and who isn't a limp ragdoll in general. :^D

Nufemales:
Aggressive/prone to hostility, yet very sensitive (making it all the much worse)
SJW
Whorish
Bisexual (at the minimum)
Holds a useless degree

single mother

Madeline is perfect, please no bully.

removing glasses and lighting does wonders

Well, for me, anyone who is intensely liberal, overly sexual in regular wares, and prefers other races to her own romantically.

If all three of those are met, then you have a nu-fem.

>Pronoun obsessed
>Non-Binary
>Black hornrim glasses
>Fishmouth
>90% of known associates are LGTBQ
>Has at least 4 ultra-feminine gays in her orbit
>Piercings & Oddly colored hair
>4th wave feminist
>Fluent in progressive buzzwords
>College educated (with shit degree)

MOUTHBREATHER

suprised nobody called this shit out yet

>anti-semitism
kek

>Really enjoys mainstream rock bands such as Paramore, 21 Pilots, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy
>Single, not heterosexual
>"yeah I'm such a mom"
>really enjoys Hamilton, Les Mis (theater isn't degenerate when enjoyed in moderation just as everything else)
>Enjoy Hunger Games, Harry Potter too much

She looks more appealing with her mouth agape.

any of those stupid tumblr girls who grows armpit hair and calls themselves trash can or whatever is actually dead on, because nu females are human garbage

The best thing you can do is get to know her, and then transform her.

There's a difference between women who has been born and bred as nu-fem's, and women who were born and bred fine, honest and smart, but transformed by the world around them into nu-fem's.

The best thing you can do for yourself and her is to remove the infectious modern liberalism that has corrupted her.

> God speed.

They just follow the nu-male for dickings.

accurate

tfw i had a bio prof who was fat and had hair like this

I just want to forcefully cum in her mouth while she screams "Keep suppressing me shit lord, Dominate me"

>depressed and miserable at her core
>daddy issues
>nihilistic
>no real interesting hobbies or interests
>her gender and sexuality changes with the wind just to fit in with the latest progressive trends
>probably in some sort of art school
>all of her political views derive from being bullied by Chad

God it's making me miserable just thinking about it. I would almost feel bad for them if they didn't wish for death upon people like me

A nu-male is anyone who uses the term nu-male. Pretty ironic.

oh please

>fat
The rest is an emergent property of fatness: liking roller derby, dying hair, studying sociology, wearing 50s-style sundresses, showing lots of cleavage, having sassy black women as role models, etc. etc.

I want a nu-female gf to love and redpill

On the bright side it's unlikely they'll reproduce. Especially the obese ones, they'll most likely die off before they're too long out of their 20's.

he did

Sup Forums scientist here, allow me to elaborate on this specific trait.

The constant assaults imagined by the sjw female weigh heavily on her psyche. In her mind, she is constantly under attack; a simple 'hello' from a passing stranger being perceived as harassment for instance. Unlike these imagined microaggressions, the burden a female sjw carries at all times has a presence in reality in the form of real wear and tear on the body. This specific trait is caused by the facial muscles grow fatigued and wrinkled, their aging hyper-accelerated from the extra of stress load eventually becoming too tired to keep the mouth closed in its natural resting position as they droop under their own weight.

>tfw I'd breed with a nu-female and have a crazy baby momma

>septum piercing
>black lives matter on social media
>SJW poses in instagram photos
>hand/finger over mouth
>always progressively getting chubbier
>angry
>irritated that they have to be feminine
>usually hot for a short amount of time between the ages of 16-21
>swears a lot
>thinks acting gross is empowering
>goes to shitty underground indie/punk/hardcore shows
>either getting a worthless bachelor's degree or going to worthless art school
>talks about rape a lot
>talks about sexism a lot
>talks about racism a lot
>might talk about the patriarchy
>usually has middle class/middle upper class family
>wears either disgusting 50's pointed glasses or stupid black thick rimmed glasses
>does this really gross goth/1950's vintage pin up girl fashion combo
>really into fashion and the fashion industry
>usually just a little too much stomach fat

I live in Chicago which is one of America's SJW hubs. It's disgusting.

Who is that qt?

That's the queen of Sup Forums.

Nu-female starter pack:

>unemployed
>Cluster B personality disorder
>abandons social causes when they impede on materialism
>suddenly cares about Michael George

Has a tattoo
Has short hair
Has dyed hair
Has piercings besides one on each ear
Paints her nails
Wears too much makeup
Shows her collar, shoulders, legs etc. In public
Will have sex outside marriage

Where on the north side, chi-bro? I have a lot of friends over by depaul and in uptown. Took classes at harold washington this summer amid BLM protesting happening outside. SJWs are everywhere, I can't help but run into them.

"Uhhhh I think what you are talking about is racist"

"privilege is real though..."

"YASSSSS"

What is it with the liberal facial expression? It's so uncanny, and not just the fishmouth.

They look possessed, idk how else to describe it. There's a dead look in the eyes, zombie-like, with hints of terror showing through, as if the real person is still trapped inside, silently screaming to be released from whatever has taken them over.

You're onto something eh

>nufemales
They're called unattractive coalburners. You know, the fat blonde chick who smells kinda funny and whose eyes are sort of spaced apart and has taken cock from every nigger from ever athletic department in the university.

Men have different standards than women, so it goes without saying that the lowest form of woman is not a weak, permavirgin cuck, but a fat, ugly skank with poor social skills and hygene.

Cover their mouths, and stare into their eyes. Pure terror.

I'm all over Chicago. From the suburbs to Andersonville, I move around a lot.

I want to physically harm anybody who says "Yaaaaaassss". It's so fucking annoying. You know they got it from some stupid liberal west coast rapper and they are parroting it because they think it's cute.

I was at the Trump rally last year. Got chased by a mob of niggerfaggotspics. The people in this city are walking garbage. 85% of the people I have gotten to know are legitimately bad people. Not just liberal faggots, but actually bad people with a severe lack of morals.

When I meet people I just make it clear immediately that I am not a liberal chicago faggot. People tell me that I am the only Trump supporter they have ever met. It's pretty funny.

When you can see the whites of their eyes above the iris.

It's a self-satisfied and exasperated expression like, "this is so obvious but you're too stupid to get it"

That's just indicative of general mental instability, but relevant nonetheless.

Who is this semen demon who occasionally is a fluid druid?

>Danger hair
>Bull nosering
>Hipster glasses
>Fish mouth

That's what pisses me off the most about Libcucks. Their fucking smugness.

hair colors not found in nature

face piercings

Post Moar Maddy!!!

Doin all she can to keep that mouth closed and hide dem chompers

>tfw my gf has all of these (not 100% the fish mouth) and is redpilled as fuck
But, she was insanely blue pilled before we met.

Shops at Sephora
Winged eyeliner
Transparent eyebrows
Septum piercing (or any piercing in general)
Unnaturally dyed hair
Choker
Thigh highs
Daddy fetish
Large, thick glasses
Side or sides of head are shaven
Likes anal
No job
Overweight
Short
Supports trans/gay rights
Is a liberal

more like she needs to keep that mouth closed around mah dick

Borderline personality disorder

They are mentally unstable

>Cluster B personality disorder

This

In the eyes of the people in these images it is possible to observe "sanpaku", or three whites.

Basically this happens when eye white directly above or directly below the iris becomes visible.

Stephanie Guthrie, the cuntish looking girl with hipster glasses from this post, can be seen to have the whites of her eyes visible below her iris in pic related.

Wikipedia references Chinese medical face reading, according to which sanpaku eyes signified alcoholism, drug addiction, or overconsumption of sugar. Most likely, however, it is just that all of these problems lead someone to become unhappy and stressed, and yet desperate to continue living in the same way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku#cite_note-4
George Ohsawa writes:
"For thousands of years, people of the Far East have been looking into each other's eyes for signs of this dreaded condition. Any sign of sanpaku meant that a man's entire system — physical, physiological and spiritual — was out of balance. He had committed sins against the order of the universe and he was therefore sick, unhappy, insane, what the West has come to call "accident prone". The condition of sanpaku is a warning, a sign from nature, that one's life is threatened by an early and tragic end."

>Ask them if they like to be restrained...
>Get telltale trigger response...
>Profit.

>no whites here either niggs or jews

Lucky she met you before she did a gender studies class.

we already have a word for them its called feminazi

lmao this. you can tell she has to work to actually keep her lips closed.

Septum piercings are an automatic dealbreaker for me. She could be a 10 everywhere else and that ruins it.

>Who is that qt?
>That's the queen of Sup Forums.

Sometimes the commie goes away. Sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes that commie, he looks right into ya, right into your eyes.

Y’know, the thing about a commie, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then – aww, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin’, the ocean turns red, and in spite of all the poundin’ and the hollerin’, they all come in and rip ya to pieces…

That can't possibly be the same girl that was with AIDS Skrillex. Imposible!

I agree senpai. Why must she be with him? ;_;

>Short

Oh come on now.

>queen of pol

anzu?

It's the opposite tall girls are butt hurt for some reason and act like bitches, my sister is 6 foot and she's a whore

This is terrible advice.

But she looks completely different from the video! I never would've guessed that she was hot!

Some Jew diagnosed me Cluster A in 5 minutes. amifucked?

those bangs are the female version of JUST

female bowl cut

my wife has been everything but the last five. shes also redpilled as fuck but likes chicks. You gotta keep them in line.

she was already a semen demon upon first sight
profile pics confirmed her as a bonafide phallus chalice

>Short

I love her hairy pussy