Ask a guy who has driven hundreds of times under the influence and never had an accident or got pulled over anything

Ask a guy who has driven hundreds of times under the influence and never had an accident or got pulled over anything

I don't do it any more though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5a93wABHNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not politics related, saged, called the cops, called the fire department, called the white house, etc

You can lick my butthole

How about when you figured out that you just had to aim for the center of the two identical lines you see? They're the same line!

V&

Tell me how you did it, I have trouble staying focused

>discussing illegal activities is not political when politics is literally the act of lawmaking

I do it all the time. Just need to be a good driver aka not a woman

kek. this. learned it best from dad.

Same. If you can't pilot a car around without crashing the thing you shouldn't have a license.

>implying everyone is as perfect as you
Okay so not everyone can or should drive
drunk, whats your political argument?

Same, even black out drunk. I've literally woken up two counties away at my friends house and not remembered driving there.

i wonder if this poster's house is up to fire safety code?

Yeah bro 420 blaze it smoke weed everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5a93wABHNM

Hi, Ricky.

First of all, don't do it.

Second of all, be on high alert the entire time. Only do it in places you are familiar with and know your limit. I'm a good driver too. Only one accident when I was like 16. It was a fender bender

that's a qt asian

I am the liquor

KEK

i post on Sup Forums while driving back from the bar

Even if my house wasn't up to the standard, its not comparable to driving drunk, where you are putting others at risk

Well that's because I live alone.. So the only person in risk is me

I'm not surprised. When I'm driving the normal route I do every day it's so braindead I sometimes zone out completely sober and snap back into reality almost back to my destination.

I'm paying attention to the road the whole time, I just come to the realization I have driven a long ways and don't remember anything about it.