New Zealand, you dun goofed

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>Given the brute ugliness of its colonial past, New Zealand seems like an excellent place for the diplomats in Israel’s Foreign Ministry to try out a new model that puts solidarity with other indigenous peoples on an equal footing with traditional government-to-government relations. Israel might start by sending some of the money it cut from the aid budget to Senegal—which joined New Zealand in sponsoring the anti-Israel vote at the UN—to help the impoverished Maoris build the capacity to organize themselves politically against centuries of dispossession. In doing so, Israeli legal experts and others will hopefully help the Maori to erect a framework for negotiations that addresses the continuing European occupation of 4 million acres of Maori land that was seized by force in 1863, in defiance of legal treaty obligations. Israel might also do well to receive a Maori ambassador alongside the ambassador from Wellington, to represent Maori interests to Jerusalem.

tabletmag.com/scroll/221092/new-zealands-settler-problem

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10127889
maorinews.com/writings/papers/other/protest.html
books.google.com.br/books?id=Q1HUNASe5MUC&pg=PA562&lpg=PA562&dq=maori nationalism&source=bl&ots=Ixw2Q0G-Zf&sig=kNnFo9a5oPsTHJGAHxR4v9BvO2w&hl=pt-BR&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUkv-k-JXRAhUBIJAKHS2wD5MQ6AEIcTAN#v=onepage&q=maori nationalism&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Waitangi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_passport#Incidents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oy vey what's that, a white country that's doing well? Better do something about that

I fucking hate the Jews.

so they learn never to fuck with the jews again

>Liel Leibovitz

fucking skypes

#savekiwis

Can't we just send them to outer space?

>opposes colonialism, gets called racist
>favours colonialism, gets called racist

Do what you want New Zealand, if you have to wipe out the Maori so be it.

They can crash on the Moon if they want.

Heres a good Idea...Maybe don't declare war on New Zealand and then start doing the same fucking thing you are doing in the United states, Europe, and Aussieland.

People might put together that you are at war with us too.

Israel trying to meme a Israel victory against the NZ....

So sad it's pathetic.

>People might put together that you are at war with us too.
God, I hope so. A final war to remove permanently the invisible hand of the merchant. My cock is so hard.

>(((Liel Leibovitz)))

To be specific this particular jew is butthurt because NZ voted against Israel.

Will USA bring democracy to NZ?

Isreal isn't gonna do shit. We could smash them in a few weeks but luckily we don't want to at the moment.

>arming and aiding maori seperatists in NZ

what kind of master plan is this, shlomo?

>(((Liel Leibovitz)))
Time to hang the fucking KIKE

>Implying the kiwis aren't already integrated
>Implying the kiwis will let you fuck with their shit
>Implying WE we let you touch the little retards.

No one fucks with NZ but us

When will new zealand send atgms and mortars to help impoverished palestinians organizing against the centuries of dispossession by kikes?

>commenting costs money

Better that NZ gets Israel out the way and stops them from being able to make a start permanently.

We're reaching kikery levels that shouldn't be possible.

>The story of New Zealand’s continuing illegal occupation of Maori land is best told by numbers: in 1831, there were fewer than 1,000 Europeans living in New Zealand, a population dwarfed by that of the local Maori tribes. By 1881, that number had mushroomed to 500,000, largely the result of British policy that shipped off settlers to the new continent and encouraged them to stay. It goes without saying that these Europeans had neither historical attachment nor any legal claim to the land. While the Maoris were happy at first to trade with the newcomers, they eventually realized that the Pākehā, their name for the white settlers, would not be satisfied until they seized all of the land and eliminated the Maori way of life. Wars broke out, and treaties were signed, which finally divided sovereignty in the land between the European colonialists and the aboriginal inhabitants.

>But dividing the land in half between the Maori and the European colonialists wasn’t enough to satisfy the ancestors of today’s New Zealanders. In 1863, the colonial government ordered all Maori to lay down their arms. Those who did not, according to the newly passed land confiscation clauses contained in the New Zealand Settlements Act, would “forfeit the right to possession of their lands.” Four million acres of Maori lands were subsequently seized by the government in Wellington without the slightest pretense of due process and handed out as prizes to European colonialists, and Maori sovereignty in their ancestral homeland was effectively eliminated.

niggers everywhere always causing problems. kiwi niggers, who would have known

>If you wish to study the effect of New Zealand’s particularly crass brand of colonialism on the Maori population, you needn’t do much more than observe their descendants today: According to a UN report earlier this year, for example, 300,000 Maori children—a whopping one-third of New Zealand’s child population—now live under the poverty line, a rise of 45,000 in just one year. Nearly half of Maori youth drop out of secondary school. Health disparities are rampant as well: The cancer gap, for example, between Maori and other New Zealanders is higher than it is among any other indigenous population in Western countries, especially with cancers easily preventable by decent medical care, which Maoris are denied by a public health policy that verges on the genocidal.

Is this honestly real?

Lol new Zealand is gonna get JEWD

this is the most jewish thing i have ever seen in my life.

also pretty ignorant, obvious that this fucking hebe has no idea what he is talking about.

>Maori separatist

they don't even exist

the closest you'll get is maoris wanting to kick chinks outs and the queen out

>unironically wanting space jews

Hell no

This.

To be fair it makes complete sense for the Israelis to make them pay.

ok maybe this is the most jewish thing i've ever seen

enough material here
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10127889

maorinews.com/writings/papers/other/protest.html

books.google.com.br/books?id=Q1HUNASe5MUC&pg=PA562&lpg=PA562&dq=maori nationalism&source=bl&ots=Ixw2Q0G-Zf&sig=kNnFo9a5oPsTHJGAHxR4v9BvO2w&hl=pt-BR&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUkv-k-JXRAhUBIJAKHS2wD5MQ6AEIcTAN#v=onepage&q=maori nationalism&f=false

I would rather they evolve to the exhibit on the right in this photo and have unconditional respect for the exhibit to the left in the same photo.

YES

New Zealand has always been pretty ambigious toward the Israel issue, when shit starts up over there we stratch our heads and wonder what the fuck is happening, and we're like "thats bad I guess"

There are occasional small protests by student groups and shit like that, other than that it's not an issue.

But of course Israel sees anything other than us on our knees venerating the dust they walk on as the most extreme antisemitism.

Do it kayaks, do it now. Poor in money and worsen our race relations, make us know exactly who to hate. The best thing is, this is New Zealand, no other nation is as well liked by the rest of the world as us.

We're not sandniggerstan, when the hit piece articles start coming about how terrible we are the entire world will look and see "Leibovitz" and everyone else will know to hate you too.

I thought New Zealand was the one colony that DIDNT obliterate the natives?

In fact, they blended with them very well.

>Maoris are under the poverty line
>Maoris are denied public health care
>when free check ups and healthcare is provided to people who earn below an arbitrary amount (slightly above NZ's average wage)
People who don't know how our systems work should refrain from commenting.

they tricked them with anglo semantic tricks en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Waitangi

also see

You ever met the Anglo kike with the backing of the World. Hell hath no fury as the deism. Shall rain fires of Hell before my story is done.

Kiwi here.

All I can say is,

We don't care. And this won't work.

Also, Vote Winnie

(checked)

'Sup, kiwi?

hows the fuckin weather?

>We're reaching kikery levels that shouldn't be possible.

where's this quote even from again? all I can find anywhere is the popular "autism levels" variant and not the actual original line

imagine these guys getting armed and trained like rebels in the middle east are

For what ever reason Israel has always had an interest in NZ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_passport#Incidents

>Jews funding a group with SS helmets and swastikas embroidered on their jackets
Gee what could go wrong

Yes, we did what every other colonial nation did to it's natives. Sure it was a crime, but no we're not giving it back.

What's really "wrong" with our treatment of the Maori is that todays neoliberals continue to drive down working class Maori wages with mass immigration and break up families and tradition with urbanization. And drive down proportion of power they hold in government (Speical electoral seats)Their poverty rates now are WORSE and continue to get worse.

They'd get their heads kicked in. They look tough but they are shit at fighting, I know I've lived and fought with most of those fuckers my entire life. Plus there aren't actually that many of them either.

mostly integrated. it was colonised late in the empire and the maori actually asked for victoria to rule them as protection from the french. mixed families are common and no one gives a fuck. been happening since the the first settlers arrived.

pretty amazing to read that kind of bullshit isn't it.

>$180 a year

are you some kind of leftwing student or something? because that article is about as far removed from reality as you can be. it's basically another fucking planet.

lol!

you have no idea what you're talking about.

What more is libcucks use their use their plight as a argument for immigration

"You don't like mass immigration? Yeah well hundreds of thousands of whites came here and drove the natives from the best land in a series of wars and continue to hold total political power through sheer weight of numbers, well that's mass immigration, I bet you feel silly now"

The most of em are Weed and P dealers, car thieves. They spend most of the time in jail and they destroy their families and communities and ultimately themselves. They are slowly being bred out.

I'm mates with a few. Good blokes a few of em but they suffer from alcoholism and the inability to think ahead more than a week.

They have shit life spans and die like flies, Tangis all the fuckin time.

We will destroy you Kiwis, you messed with the wrong nation.

#JusticeForMaoristine

I'm helping to meme this war since the other alternatives never go anywhere.

Also this is exactly what isarelis say about articles about them written in kiwiland.

Post proofs that you people are maori and not pakeha invaders and I'll belive you are not oppressing the indigenous people of this land and will cancel my donation to the Maori National Liberation Movement's Maori People's Army

jesus, we really fucking didn't though. take at look at germany in west africa or belgian congo if you want to see colonialism worth complaining about.

Can someone make one of these "Maori land loss" collection of maps so we can use them in our "New Zealand general"'s?

fuck you

die soon kike

>space jews

Jesus christ...Humanity is a threat to the entire universe

I'm actually happy with this

Maoris are much more honourable and redpilled than the native white cucks of New Zealand. I would prefer that they have it.

>warrior values
>strong gender roles
>homophobia
>fighters
>athletes
>artistic culture

Seriously, re-assess your values. Aren't we just white separatists here? When did it become "displace and unnecessarily kill everyone who isn't white, anywhere on earth, and take their land"? Why do Maoris deserve that?

Your going to get fucked you fucking jew.

I've always supported Israel, I fucking hate the mudshits with a passion, but this is fucking over the line. You want to start shit I hope you like getting flooded with refugees when we start bringing up the fact that you aren't pulling your weight when it comes to addressing the refugee problem.

Lets not forget your illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinian land and the current genocide you are committing against the true Palestinian natives of the false state of Israel!

It's fucking on now!

Maori were treated no better than Africans
The reason Maori are better off than Africans is that they are smarter

Hmm.
I wonder who wrote that article..

>Also this is exactly what isarelis say about articles about them written in kiwiland.

how the fuck would you know, kike.

helping to 'meme this war' is the dumbest fucking thing i have ever heard. there is no war. this isn't fucking brazil. there are no natives living in the jungle separated from the mainstream. there are some bros down the street that you're playing footy with in the weekend. half of them are your relatives. in new zealand, maori are the mainstream. 'mainstream new zealand' is lightly tanned with tribal tattoos, plays rugby and calls everyone 'cuz' and 'bro'. especially in the north island.

go tell that to ngai tahu.

>Israel’s Foreign Ministry to try out a new model that puts solidarity with other indigenous peoples on an equal footing with traditional government-to-government relation

lmao kikes create the conditions that necessitate their expulsion good luck pissrael

It looks like he knows what side to take desu jewzilian

did you just come here from plebbit today or are you this much of a newfag?

Lol, fuck off. Arabs are not human, refugees can die for all I care.

sedition and insurrection, no big deal. what fucking planet do they live on

To fucking late mate. Looks like the muslims are going to get deported back to their homeland of Israel!

>taking land 150 years ago is the same as taking it 50 years ago, 5 years ago, and TODAY
They continue settling there now. This is like saying they should be allowed to introduce slavery since Europeans used to have it.

honestly, these people would NEVER write anything as scathing as this about any non-white country.

cucks

They are going to go to New Cuckland.

Israel is trying out a new strategy in coordinating and supplying ISIS members working within Europe, outside of tradition modes of government-to-government interaction

*Jews are not human.

Fixed that for ya

oh look, the newfag/plebbit attack.

fuck off back to your trannies nigger.

kek

But.... nothin is happenin mate.

New Zealand is where nothing happens. Nothing is happening.

You can't make a happening where there is no possibility for a happening. Stuff has to happen first.

Don't be a stereotypical Jew. Trying to happen a happening.

>jews gonna jew

>New Zealand is where nothing happens. Nothing is happening.

that's probably the most accurate description of our country i've ever heard bro

Yes...Fuck these Slav we wuz kangs larping faggots. Its time to deal with the Jews

Bro, the Commonwealth will make commoners out of you.

Enjoy your illegally expanding borders while you can; they're gonna shrink very soon.

>threatening New Zealand
That's like picking on a retard in a wheelchair, nobody will think they're tough for this, but plenty of people will be pissed off. The Jews need to cool it.

AHAHAHA

We have the USA. We will always win.

If there is no Israel all the jews will move back to the countries they came from...

Nope.

The USA is on the brink of a third world nation because you dumb jews couldn't stop yourselves from opening the borders.

What you just said is basicly we have Brazil. We will always win

Most "Maoris" are white though. Have you never met "Native" Anglos?

>we have the USA
Not for long :^)
I will literally fight with the Democrats against you subhumans

This is why people hate the Jews. Can't just be reasonable or admit fault, but doubles down when confronted in an abusively legalistic manner. I mean, holy shit, does anyone think this isn't transparently vindictive?

Doesn't matter now, the Democrats are out of power at the federal level once Obama is gone.

Congress is Republican, presidency will be Republican.

You're retarded, the US has the world's largest military forces. It can destroy any country if it wants to.

I do.

The jews never fail to make other nations hate them. Pluckly little bastards.

(((Leibovitz)))

Israel gets a lot of support because Americans already don't like Muslims and the evangelicals have a Revelation-boner for your country. Trying to turn that into support for bullying the Kiwis isn't going to pan out well, if anything you'll just squander the goodwill you already have here.

It has a bunch of niggers and spics with an average IQ of 85. How well did the entire middle east do against you. Idiots are idiots its no coincidence that we haven't won a war since 1945

we've been mixing since we were a colony. there were never any laws about it or anything. a lot of people have maori relatives somewhere down the line. it's pretty normal.

and the worst part is that this is not just a writer on an online mag, it's netanyahu's jewish hivemind's son and he speaks for the israeli government

Don't fuck with the jews Canada, don't let Trudeau fool you, can can't fight Israel and Russia at the same time