This is why capitalism is a failure

Do you really need 15 flavours of sour cream to choose from? Strawberry? Kräuter??

Think of the things that could be used with the money that we would have if we weren't so wasteful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOBFMMbUFI8
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off bernie we're full

The more flavors of sour cream we have, the less the sandniggers have. Why do you think Germany is such a big target for immigrants?

>a wide and diverse variety of options
>this makes capitalism a failure
Fuck off commie scum

>sour cream

you mean cream cheese right?

>Think of the things that could be used with the money that we would have if we weren't so wasteful

What does this even mean? If you don't want a flavour, don't buy it you fucking spoon. Nobody is forcing you to buy all 15 flavours you fat fuck. The only way any money would be "wasted" is if for some reason they made stock that didn't sell. Obviously each flavour has a market and sells, and every one that sells is wages for the workers and profit for the company.

I have no fucking idea what your point is.

The fact that they're able to do shit like this and can throw stuff out do to excess is proof capitalism is glorious
I don't wan't to stand in the bread line just to make myself equal to Tyrone.
Piss off, commie loser

>Not understanding that creating that variety of products allows for the excesses of agriculture to have an additional chance to be consumed.

I bet you'd toss those excess chilis and let them rot, or at least you would if your communist hellhole wasn't experiencing its twentieth dictator-induced famine you propaganda-fed fuckwit.

>need

Not an argument

>Do you really need 15 flavours of sour cream to choose from?

Better than no flavours to choose from. Also better than being thrown into a gulag for insulting Dear Leader

Racist

Just fyi the jalapeño cream cheese is amazing

Command economies/planned economies produce surpluses and shortages you fucking retard
>MUH COMMUNISM IS PERFECT

>think of the things that can be used with that money

in an assembly line somewhere a little tube sprays a shot of flavor, fed from a flavor barrel, into a big mixing vat. a label printer switches its source file to strawberry.jpg for a run of 10,000. then the cost is paid for by the sale of the product

don't act like they are sending a rocket into space by doing this, TROLL

You don't have a fucking clue how capitalism works do you? If there are flavors that don't make money they will stop producing them, it's called demand & supply. Nothing wasteful about that.

And the Milka one is pretty damn good for how little fattening it is.

I'll have to try them all first before I can tell you my favorite.

We have 15 flavors to choose from because all 15 sell well, and the company creates jobs for the people packing and transporting the cream cheese.
>Think of all the things that could be used with the money if we weren't so wasteful
Pic related. You could sell all your possessions and feed dozens of starving third world children, but you won't.

>commies getting mad at freedom
Nothing new.

Oh yeah, I would bet my life that no one has more than two or three flavours of yogurt (or any food) in their entire lives.

You'd think pol of all places would be against this wasteful and fattening degercy

How is it wasteful? You still haven't explained that.
Different people like different flavours. All of the flavours have a market base and all of the stock is sold.

How in any way is it wasteful you dumb commie?

>Wasteful
Except the flavors all sell, and if they stop selling they discontinue the flavor. They all make profit, you haven't explained how it's wasteful at all beyond your autistic screeching

Make a movement against wastefulness then, faggot

Let's think and use our brains for a moment.

>store space
>ingredients that are no longer needed
>dies for different coloured packaging
>space for growing the vegetables

It's not that fucking complicated. And reallyy, you think anyone eats "Kräuter" sour cream with a smile?

Ive only had a few flavors of yogurt my entire life and if I wanted to try a different one each time I bought yogurt how does that hurt you? I dont have to buy them all at once

First of all, retard, that's cream cheese.

Also
>durr hurr having a surplus is a bad thing

PRAISE KEK

>capitalism failed because we have more than one flavour of food

>how does that hurt you

Stop being so selfish, it hurts society

>store space
All of the stock is sold, whether it's 1 flavour, or 100
>ingredients that are no longer needed
What are you talking about, they are all used and sold
>dies for different coloured packaging
All used and part of employing people. Those dies are also produced through the employment of people
>space for growing the vegetables
That would be the same if it were 1 flavour or 100

I think you need to re-learn the basics of supply, demand and production bucko,, but then again, you're a commie... so it's no surprise you're retarded.

In the past, this would have given me a good laugh but ever since the EmDrive, I question now if this would be possible. Could someone please explain to me how the EmDrive is feasible and this isn't (assuming the panels were closer and captured 100% of the light emitted)?

I honestly can't tell if you are this stupid or are trolling. Bravo sir

how is it being wasteful, exactly? all those sour creams are just the same one with different flavorings. it's not like 15x of that product are being produced.

>having options
>failure
Lel
This is why we report raid threads like this

Apparently somebody likes it or they wouldn't sell it, dirty commie.

He's hopeless.
Just abandon thread.
Commies aren't worth the brain cells.

>Think of the things that could be used with the money that we would have if we weren't so wasteful
Believe it or not, this is the most efficient solution possible. It's not that capitalism is great, it's that everything else is worse.

It's wasteful because human effort went into outfitting their manufacturing plant to produce 16 different flavors. That human effort could have been used elsewhere.

I've never seen bait too bad to be taken. You can post "pol will defend this" with a stock photo of race mixing and get 200 replies. But it doesn't excuse you autists that are actually arguing.
>SAGE

>I have no idea what the profit incentive is

You must be trolling nobody is this stupid.

Explain how I'm wrong.

If you don't make spicy pepper curry flavor sour cream then you literally don't have to plant and buy peppers. That money can be spent on other things in the business and society

See

Yeah, it would be much much better if everyone ate the same flavorless homogeneous nutrition paste.

Fuck off, this is why capitalism is the fucking shit, you want something someone will make it for you.

Here's what your commie bullshit looks like in action, cunt:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOBFMMbUFI8

>"product diversity is a symptom of capitalisms failure and healthy competition."
>being this retarded
saged

Smart phones get me. Well, any computer tech, really. I like new stuff, but the waste of processing power used only for raw banality...

>ignores my part about surpluses and shortages
ok let me explain to you why this is a bad thing
a surplus in this context means no one wanted to buy it
a shortage means everyone wanted it.
in your shitty state a bunch of resources are being wasted making thins no one wanted and making to little of things everyone wanted.
>You'd think pol of all places would be against this wasteful and fattening degercy
I think you meant to go to leftypol

Its not wasted. We are basically waiting for computer that can rebuild itself into a better computer. Till then we are just making cell phones for the lulz

>a surplus in this context means no one wanted to buy it

if no one wants to buy it, the company will stop making it

do you think companies manufacture goods and just throw them away for fun?

one minute liberals are saying corporations are cut-throat profit machines, the next they're saying they're over producing, literally burning money by over-producing goods

how retarded are you?

And who determines where that human effort is spent? Central planners? Did that work out in the USSR?

The market will direct resources towards demand. There was demand for those flavours and so profit exists to incentivise their production.

I was explaining this shit to this stupid commie.
In communist states there was one company making a certain product.
the company has no say before the communist state

my bad

>Canadian reading comprehension

How do you determine that it's a waste? If people eat the product and benefit from it, then it's not a waste.

Do commies really want to live in a world where there devoid of any excess or luxury? Might as well say that the existence of art is a failure of capitalism, because the effort spent creating paintings and music could have been spent building more infrastructure for the fatherland. What a shitty version of reality that only a fool would want to live in

>Its not wasted
>making cell phones for the lulz

???

The communists spent the money very well that they should spent on feed the starving USSR people.

You cant even imagine from the US what it's like to live in a communist country. I know.

>Do commies really want to live in a world where there devoid of any excess or luxury?

I'm not a commie, I just don't want everything provided for people by companies. It removes the incentive to do things yourself and creates a hyper-specialized fragile infrastructure. If you want peach-flavored yogurt, buy peaches and yogurt and mix them. This produces better people than spoonfeeding them exactly what they want.

Stop complaining like a bitch with a bloody pussy and just don't buy it, faggot. All of those flavors are so good and necessary it's called business rape fart

I didn't even know there were different flavors. My store always has plain.

This isn't because the incandescent bulb life's energy as heat and the panels can't recapture that

I've heard that during communism everyone had the same house,clothes,car, and furniture
is that true(if they even had the car to begin with)

Yeah your right. I'd rather starve. I'd rather nothing thing all these flavors. Capitalism never works, there is just too much stuff to buy! I wish I lived in a system in government where the I was told what to eat if I were to eat anything at all. FUCK CAPITALISM.

Is that you Yoplait?

The schnittlauch and getrocknete tomate flavors look fuggen delicious

These things exist because so called "capitalist" society produces such surplus, that it can afford, and does, throw out more that 50% food produced. Which is pretty wasteful, but all surplus is wasteful.

>Milka flavour
MY DICK

what capitalism? American hasn't been capitalist for over a century

You're right!

We should only have the "Absence of anything" flavor.

Yes fuck off commie. Muh freedoms.

How is it a failure if they have the incentive and money to produce all those variants?? Leftists really are economic illiterates.

All these flavors and you choose to be salty.

This is cream cheese kys you fucking worthless piece of shit

>need

Its the same idea as space flight to very far places.

Why send out a probe now when in 50 years, the newer probe will get to the destination quicker and pass the old probe.

Why make all the possible hardware work for something that the next computer will be able to do much faster and better.

>create products
>people buy products
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CAPITALISM IS A FAILURE

woah lad I guess it's time to time-machine our way back to 1200 and tell the bakers to stop baking whole wheat bread for the poor and white bread for the rich because capitalism is going to screw us all over!

>Need

exactly. It's not about Necessity anymore.

Also it's Cream cheese.

Business makes bad decision, business loses money

I don't see the problem here?

looks renewable af. why aren't we funding this?

its not

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

trips of truth

>shows example of how capitalism is so effective that you can have a variety of literally anything
>THIS IS WHYY WE NEED MUH GOMMUNISM AND SONIG
kys

There are 15 flavour of sour cream in america??