Is it justified to hit a woman if she's a fat liberal rage machine?

Is it justified to hit a woman if she's a fat liberal rage machine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitting a woman is like hitting a child

what's wrong with you

just walk away. why give them the ammunition to legally destroy you

You spank children so they learn not to be retarded.

take "not" out of the post and then it's accurate

If it's a women you don't know attacking you sure, otherwise just try to restrain them/leave the situation until they calm down a bit.

>You spank children so they learn not to be retarded.
You can spank a woman. Who said you can't? Some even appreciate it. Those are the ones you should not spank.

take your jewy chart elsewhere

considering women always seem to more often than not call the cops and claim they got beaten

why not

What this graphs shows is that stupid kids get hit more.
That's probably 50/50 between the kids being stupid enough to need such disciplinary measures, and the parents being too thick to know any other ways to train a child.

Hitting people doesn't make them stupider though. Outside of punching them into brain damage of course.

>Is it justified to hit a woman if she's a fat liberal rage machine?

No because not hitting a woman is a matter of principle

its okay if she hits you first, remember, equal rights equal fights

Of course it is.

They wanted equality, let them have it.
They want Islam, let them have that as well.

I want to bery my dick inside of Zooey Deschanel and then die upon ejaculation so I can be reincarnated as her baby.

Hey if trump can grab them by the pussy, then surely I can too!

The only reason to use violence is to protect yourself from violence.

nothing is sacred.

So you're telling us that children get stupider as the grow up?

>....women being women....
Oh look another bubble-wrapped hug-box-headed never-had-to-work-a-day-in-her-life opinion. Really gets my neurons firing.

Is there ever a time when it is not OK to hit a woman? Or a child? That's why you are bigger and stronger than they are. If you don't hit them every opportunity you are a faggot.

A fat liberal rage machine is hardly a woman.

Uh no, it fucks with their cortisol level and the development of their amygdala.

This makes them whiney neurotic fuckups usually. The best part about it is that it will also effect the development of their children making them fucked up at the genetic level before they are even born lol

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

she fell for the "women can have it all" meme

No it makes them afraid to think differently from there parents. If you always spank your child they will grow up to fear you. Thus they will think like you and believe what you believe so they won't be punished. And if you are dumb enough to spank, your already giving your child a bad set of genes.

I kinda got beat up by a big tuff feminist girl once :(

If she doesn't hit you, call her a fucking cunt and explain why she is a fucking cunt. If she hits you, knock the bitch to the ground, explain to her that she is a fucking cunt, and leave without another word. If you do decide to hit the cunt, make sure you are filming her attacking you and incite her to doing it in excess, so that you can hit the cunt and claim it in self defense. That's all there is to it.