What is Alaska doing wrong this year? Murders already surged in the state in 2015 compared to 2014...

What is Alaska doing wrong this year? Murders already surged in the state in 2015 compared to 2014, and 2016 is even worse. In fact, it's the worst year for murders in the entire of history of Anchorage, the state's largest city.

In the latest incident, two people were shot dead in a robbery on Christmas Eve. Savage stuff. Why doesn't Alaska pull its shit together and crack down on crime?

>3rd suspect in Christmas Eve double homicide arrested at Spenard hotel

>A man wanted in connection to a double homicide on Christmas Eve was arrested Tuesday morning inside of a hotel in the Spenard area...

>...police had information that Lamarkus Jayqwann Mann, 22, was inside of a hotel room on the 3000 block of Lake Shore Drive, near Spenard Road.

>According to APD, Mann was one of three people involved in the Saturday slaying of 32-year-old Danielle Brooks and 38-year-old Christopher Brooks.

>Jaylyn Franklin and Anthony Malik Harris are both charged with first-degree robbery, first-degree burglary and two counts of second-degree murder. Mann faces the same charges, according to online court records, but he has not been arraigned.

ktva.com/apd-arrests-man-wanted-christmas-eve-double-homicide-635/

>What is Alaska doing wrong this year?

the names tell you all you need to know
>lamarkus jayqwann mann
>jaylyn franklin
>anthony malik harris

Two words: Seasonal workers.

These people have no ties to the land. Plus, the eternal darkness during winter time makes hiding/escaping easier.

Haha.. You've obviously never been to Alaska. Its nigger heaven up here. They all come here on the run from cops in their home states. You never seen so many niggers till you come here. Crazy. Its overrun with coons.

Why would black people go to Alaska?

Because oil prices crashed now everything is FUCKED

t. Alberta

Hopefully to freeze to death?

They went their for oil jobs?

I guess they don't fill out the census forms

It was in Anchorage. Anchorage is the furthest thing to being an Alaskan town on the planet. Where I live we don't have gangs and the few black people I see have jobs.

theres just so much white culture in Alaska; hunting fishing, wood chopping, sitting indoors all winter, snow, ice, fucking lock down cold. Storing up supplies because nothing is going to thaw till May. I can't imagine black guys going there. Its fucking with my imagination, like an MC Escher print.

And then they go rob and kill people. And thankfully it makes the news because a) black people don't go to Alaska and b) being homogenous, robbery-murders are that rare. So it IS big news.

Why would they give them RWD vehicles to drive in such a baron land. Need dem suburbans up there

How did nigs end up in the city to begin with?

Free money

The Army, probably. Fort Richardson was full of them.

Nope because they're criminals on the run stupid

Niggers?

lol you still believe in the 10mm meme? I remember you posting this shit on /k/ years ago

Alaska is Russian clay

Trump should give Alaska back to Putin when he becomes president

You don't know motels and hotels take the IDs of their occupants so they know they're not on the run right?

Major faggot/leftist push into AK. Good thing most of us have plenty of AK to go around.

The initial niggerhorde moved to AK in the 80s to finish a west coast drug route. The AK state dividend doles out free cash and we both know niggers like free. They are the leftist outpost cancer cell on the otherwise great state of AK.

Plenty of drunken natives doing drunken native stuff, too... that murder rate is not ALL due to Anchorage.

Niggers havent gotten Alaska too, have they?

My favorite show on Nat Geo is, "Alaskan State Troopers". I like it because they spend the majority of the most episodes going after injuns for brewing alcohol in buckets, which is illegal because they can't be trusted to drink. It's hilarious, it's like another country up there. These state troopers just drive around in the snow arresting drunk injuns or searching for bootleggers. Everyone up there is so sad they need to be drunk or high all the time.

The biggest cause of crime in Alaska is natives.
The second biggest cause of crime is niggers.

Literally everywhere in America where there is a native reservation the surrounding area will have a sexual assault and property crime rate higher than the national average.
Some parts of Alaska are alcohol free specifically because its such a problem with natives getting drunk and raping people.

I think lots of spics have moved there

all time record murder rate in memphis too. I think also tulsa and louisville, but you'll have to double check those

>being this retarded