"They're still using fossil fuels"

"They're still using fossil fuels".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7rfWPbEufo
sciencealert.com/wind-energy-is-now-as-cheap-as-natural-gas-and-solar-is-getting-close
americanthinker.com/articles/2011/07/the_real_cost_of_solar_energy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no were not

>implying aliens exist
>implying non-fossil fuel is even viable

>image of a nuclear plant
>shitty ayys don't even have clothes
>I bet they're space jews that bought the tech from someone else and haven't innovated since the markets opened up.

Are they not pointing at a nuclear power station in that pic?

Fuck off space niggers

>image of a nuclear plant
Large coal fired planets require the same enormous cooling towers
>pic, yes that's water vapor not smoke, the page I just lifted it from claims it is fly ash or some stupid shit

shut your green mouth or we'll be using you as fuel

>I bet they're space jews
>implying space kike ever pay for anything

>sustainable energy is unsustainable
>unsustainable energy is sustainable

what planet am I on?

>why dont they just remove the problem populations?
>why does the West import violent poor people who hate them?

>until the priest beat me with a shovel for eating all the communion bread

lost

FUCK OFF

>steam from nuclear cooling towers = smog

wew

Are aliens are too autistic to say hello?

are those towers even necessary?

Htrae

"They still think hitler did something wrong"

>also FUCK Bill Buick, Willy Winnebago, Flip Ferrari, and Mike Toyota
Fucking kek

>are those towers even necessary?
Nah, you could always use the high pressure super heated steam to spray wetbacks at the new boarder wall, it's a lot of steam, but I hear there'are a good number of mexicans. Might be more economical to keep the condensation towers and reuse that water though

Nuclear Power Plant
Fossil Fuels

shut your green mouth or we'll be using you as fuel

YEAH FUCK OFF LITTLE GREEN FAGGOTS

>Nordic runes
aliens confirmed aryans

>pictures of AYYs

I see the smart left are using fiction again to make their point

"Those gay aliens are still running around naked"

They're not sending their best and brightest, folks. They just aren't. They are probing anuses, they are abducting cattle and I assume some of them are good ayys. We're gonna build a force field to keep the ayys out and the ayys will pay for it.

Believe me, I know force fields. It will be the biggest, best force field within 10,000 light years. It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos. And after we build the force field we are sending every ayy that is here illegally back to their homeworld. It's time to make Earth great again.

I spoke to their leader, their head guy the other day, and he said "President Trump, you can't build a force field and we certainly aren't paying for it." You know what I said to him? I said "Draxzlor, the force field just got 10 miles higher."

We're actually putting dormant biomass back in the carbon cycle making it easier for our plants to give us food.
We're basically terraforming.

Top Kek
40k/10

Can someone with better Photoshop skills than me put laughing at rapefuges.

>It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos
xenos btfo once again. how ever will they recover.

This has potential for a template.

saved

>implying this isn't part of their plan

youtube.com/watch?v=X7rfWPbEufo

Reminder that the world wouldn't use half as much harmful fuels if shitskins stopped breeding irresponsibly.

Reminder that they're responsible for most traffic in inner cities.

Reminder that the more shitskins the left imports, the more people drive cars who would otherwise be walking to get around their villages. They aren't environmentalists at all.

It's already been posted before.

algae niga ayylmao

That's a picture of nuclear energy you uneducated asshat.

They don't like you.

Sustainable energy, as it stands, is NOT sustainable. If you knew anything about it, you'd understand why it isn't wider spread.

Good luck finding a cheap, consistent, and readily available replacement.

>a picture of nuclear energy you uneducated asshat
It's clearly a large coal plant, the 2 large furnace stacks can be see coming out of the rectangular structure behind the cooling towers. Coal plants generate power just like a nuke plant, using high pressure steam, the steam needs to be condensed and pumped back to the heat exchanger at the furnace. Put your meth pipe down for a minute before you post like an idiot

What, the oil subsidies that the Jews lobbied into congress for themselves?

No, because even th most efficient updates of the most efficient sustainable energies are only 30% or less as efficient as coal. It's literally too expensive to run anything of value on solar.

Hydro power is too localized to be used widespread and has an efficiency cap. And wind power is a joke that's more of an adventure in engineering failures than an actual alternative.

If you said nuclear instead of "sustainable", you might be right. But you're not.

It's funny to think chemical rockets need to be 95% fuel by mass to escape earth. For all civilizations that can escape their planets and fare in space, humanity must be in the upper percentile of physical strength. The average spacefaring civilization is likely populated by weak and paltry creatures

my house runs on water

Your house isn't 300 million people, jackass.

>technology will never advance past where it is now
sciencealert.com/wind-energy-is-now-as-cheap-as-natural-gas-and-solar-is-getting-close

>"Oh no, what will the ayy lmaos think of us"
Who gives a fuck?

You escape Earth by remote viewing/spirit projection, that's the only way to beat light speed. Dumbass.

>have visited Alpha Centauri AMA

this

>it's expensive because of the cost to operate

You're not smart. To purchase a solar plot that sustains that is tens of millions to install maintain, and keep efficient. What that article doesn't tell you is how expensive start up is and how much it costs to operate. All it says is the amount of money it costs to retrieve the energy from operation. And it also never gives a scale. New gun costs vary not only by country but by state and region and city.

Stop reading pop science as if it isn't sensationalist garbage for he uneducated.

americanthinker.com/articles/2011/07/the_real_cost_of_solar_energy.html

>A 900-kilowatt-hour-per-month solar harvesting array installed costs $67,500.00 and covers 20 x 43 ft. This is the true retail cost without the rebates and incentives

Rockefeller shill.

>to purchase a solar plot thar is tens of millions to install
So, like any nuclear power facility?

If aliens are going to be laughing at anything it's windmills and solar panels.

Why are they laughing at water vapor?

funny how atheists believ in aliens so much lol

Nuclear is more efficient and less detrimental than solar, you dumbshit.

>cost of 860 sq ft of solar panel is $67k
>avg solar farm can vary between 1-100 acres
>1 acre is 43k sq ft
>1 acre of solar panel is 3.3 MILLION dollars

Eat a dick. It takes ~11 million acres of solar farm to power the US

#1) increased carbon dioxide is beneficial to the environment as most life on earth is either directly or indirectly dependent on photosynthesis
#2) solar panel manufacturing and disposal produces more pollution her kW generated than any other method of energy production
#3) oil, coal, and natural gas are the greenest forms of energy

>fossil fuels
>shows nuclear power plant

How about you stop using technology and just use basic stuff so it wont cost so much. We dont need cars or computers or tv. Just ban it all and we can save the earth

I sawsed it in sci fy movees. Must be true. We NEEDz to be on da RIGHT SIDE OF HERSTORY

>get BTFO on your argument
>"just stop using things!"

Doesn't make your vastly expensive solution and better. Solar is not efficient enough to warrant to cost to make it work

not a nuclear plant see

No no, nuclear is risky. Look at Fukushima and Chernobyl. You are eating radiated fish if you live in Cali.

However, coal is indeed clean, both for plants and for us. Oil and natural gas have detrimental effects on human health, but could be replaced with hemp derivates in a matter of just a few years.

Solar is indeed expensive, but you aren't considering (((their))) influence. Which is never considered in these debates.
You can't deny the fact that is dumb as fuck not to put solar in Death Valley/Arizona desert.

>over 100 nuclear plants in the world
>les than 10 major incidents in over 60 years of operation

Nuclear is statistically the safest form of energy ever made.

That doesn't look like a nuclear power plant.

I hope you're shitposting, by the way, because you're wrong on all points.

>statistically
>10 major incidents
Those are enough to fucking put the world up a few notches in the Geiger Meter and displace millions. So it's safer because there are less accidents? When they do occur: gigantic fuckups (it could be argued Chernobyl brought down the USSR).

>safe

You're evidently a shill.

When we dont need 11 million acres of land to use wind power to run the USA and it doesnt cost a shit ton we can switch to wind. Deal?

>Chernobyl brought down the USSR

HAHAHAHAHA, you must be one of those "Mexican intellectuals".

Little known fact: earth, as in dirt, is a natural filter to radiation. Chernobyl is livable in nearly all areas except right next to the plant.

That was actually solar. Wind is worse. You'd need 538,000 turbines to generate enough power for the US.

To be fair, not necessarily. Some fossil fuel plant have hyperbolic cooling towers

And the average commercial wind turbine is about $3 million as well.

>fukushima

>Hey Ying, this Adarm and Jern from Generel Eretric said the backup generators have to be near the ground, but we live in Japan. Do you think we should maybe boost them up a bit?
>Nah Yang fuck those dogs they got us last time with their bullshit about "knowing how the atoms work" and they haven't even stopped raping our women yet, the generators stay on ground level.
>But Ying, if we can't do that we should boost the flood wall...
>No.
>But...
>Go away before I sudoku you.

>Chernobyl

>HEY IVAN
>YEAH VLAD WHAT'S UP
>I'M READING THROUGH THE SAFETY DOCUMENTS AN-
>YEAH THE ONES THAT WERE 8 YEARS OVERDUE?
>DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE KGB
>OK OK
>SO I'M PRETTY SURE WE'RE ONLY USING HALF OF THE CAPABILITY OF THIS PLANT
>UH ARE YOU SURE?
>POSITIVE
>AND THERE'S NOT TWO DECIMAL POINTS IN THE NUMBER?
>POSITIVE
>OKAY LET'S RAMP EVERYTHING UP TO 1000X THE DESIGNED SAFETY MAXIMUM THEN SCRAM THE REACTOR
>AWESOME, PRAISE STALIN
>PRAISE BE
>heeil!
>GO BACK TO EAST GERMANY
>heeiil...

did you get your degree in nuclear engineering from the cartel?

>it could be argued Chernobyl brought down the USSR
you do realize that the state media covered it up for a very long time, right? nobody outside of chernobyl even had a clue that something was wrong.

Do you consider that the current price of oil is an accurate reflection of its value/hours of labor required for its extraction?

Brace yourselves for the next energy crisis, starting in 2017.

Little known fact: Japanese farmers planted cannabis around Hiroshima and Nagasaki after the bomb and that ended radiation. Yes, there are remedies to everything ;) but not if your mind is chained.

Solar, wind, coal, hemp and corn derived ethanol, geothermal.

Why? Multiple spills of oil in the ocean, multiple nuclear fuckups (oh, and that's not counting things like Los Alamos where everybody has fucked up chromosomes) and that pit in some Stan that keeps burning because it's filled with natural gas.

Ergo, we dump the shit that's risky. It's perfectly doable.

The problem is we dont have the infrastructure to bring that power anywhere. Its what prevents us from powering the country with massive solar farms in the desert. Electricity is lost over the distance.

None of that wall of garbage said anything to refute my points. Sustainable energies are not currently sustainable. Until they reach 60% coal efficiency, they will never be cost effective enough to overhaul coal and NG. Nuclear will be king for hundreds of years before solar will be eligible.

>Gib money, dumb nephilim
>Remember the 6 billion that died on Nibiru

>fossil fuels
>see nuke plant

>and that's not counting things like Los Alamos where everybody has fucked up chromosomes
buddy i understand you want your old land back to meet your family, but you have to go back...

uh mate you do realize that the UK is connected to mainland europe with underwater power lines, right? unless you're in texas (and hell even then) you're getting power from generators multiple states away.

I just googled what 538,000 times 3 million is. I dont even know how to pronounce the result. Can we make Mexico pay for it?

538,000 X 3,000,000= 1.614e+12

This as well. Even over the distance from your house to the end of a 50fr driveway needs to be compensated by heavier gauge wire. Now imagine hundreds to thousands of miles of wire. You'd lose nearly 99% of hat energy. Only the nearby areas would get anything.

>They don't wear clothes

Power stations are not directly tied to houses. Their are susbstations along the way. This won't work with solar as well because of several reasons. One is location. Solar cannot work everywhere. Second is consistency. Coal keeps a consistent source of power and thus pressure, which solar cannot do. You can't section it off as easily.

>multiple states away
the fuck was i on when i was writing this? nevermind i agree with you.

well m8 solar has a singular very good use case: collecting power for small users (residential mainly) during periods of high demand and storing it for some time into the night. as you said as it scales up it turns insane.

1.6 trillion, or the number of illegals in california.

see what i said earlier, i have to get my head checked

Didnt day the technology doesnt exist. Its just that no one eants to pay for new high energy powerlines that could manage it.

That's not even considering zero-point... and the Tesla rediscoveries...
I have a hard time believing solar panel costs, since they're basically done with microchip manufacturing residues.
I'm just saying... could there be an energyjew?

Most likely. Oil is controlled by the Rockefellers and the British Royalty, as well as some arabic kiddie fuckers

We were never talking on personal levels. The OP is about total overhauls, not personal levels. I'm not against alternative energy, I'm against the insane notion that it will ever completely usurp fossil fuels anytime soon.

>tesla
>arguing non-working hypothetical solutions

Where does dmt play in this?

>total overhauls
maybe if you turn the entire eastern coast into a dam and nuke the western coast.

but dude don't you know that everything is energy and you can cure cancer by just hitting hospital beds in the right way dude try this joint

538,000 times 3,000,000 is not 1.6 trillon

Establishment urbanfags are to blame. They don't want growth and they don't want nuclear. Fuck, some names need to be erased from history and some mahogany burnt.

Literally safer than wind and solar

Fukushima was much more of a fuckfest.
>”Uh... Bosso-San! After the recent earthquake foundations seem to have cracks in them... should we call for a repair crew?"
>"FUUUCKU NO! We're gonna meet an audit group in five hours, just print some paper with concrete texture on it!"
>"...Uh. Alright. Don't forget to repair it later, though."

>"Bossu-san, I was going through our insurance files... why do we have an insurance against everything but earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanoes?"
>"It was a lovely bargain. What is the chance any of that will happen here, anyways?"

>"Bossu-san! Workers are saying the panels in the main chamber are shaking during earthquakes. It unnerves them."
>"Go weld them to the wall."
>"But-"
>"Oh, like we here in glorious Nippon can let something go badly enough we'd need knockoutable panels!"

I wish I was making those up. Glorious Nippon my ass.