Are they the bad guys?

Are they the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E0ByVXsOlCE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59291356/
sofrep.com/67808/three-green-berets-killed-isis-infiltrator-cia-ignored-warnings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are not.

They are controlled by corporations and kikes. So yes.

of course not, if you had ever been a part of any large organization or company you would know that within that group you will find people similar to all the rest of the people you encounter,

so with that I am sure that some are more good and some are more bad but mostly the former, just like real life

even though this is just make believe

>he thinks there's such a thing as bad guys and good guys

They're the big guys.

Puppets of the bad guys.

swap good and bad for easy to talk to and not easy to talk to then

You're right, we're all the bad guys.

>(((They))) are the bad guys.

Fixed it for you.

They're not the good guys. They're not the bad guys. They're THE guys.

For you.

Checked.

Having worked with them, on two continents, I can tell you they're the worst guys.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50/50.

I once watched them shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

I unironically believe all those experiments they did were solely envisioned to protect our country.

Unless they're beaming this belief into my head. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

first you have to stab them like in a really fleshy part of their body and fuck the wound

I have to say I am rooting for their eventual destruction. If that helps.

They can do that.

-_-

I like to tie someone up and then put the phone on the floor right in front of them, i know they will struggle fiercely for hours to get a hand or foot free, knock the phone over and find out I cut the wire

they definitely are the bad guys. They make America less safe, they make Americans hated all over the world. They are the dirtiest agency in the government.

CIA exists to destabilize governments basically

>Are they the bad guys?

idk, what do you think, CIA?

Literally the reason the USA has such a bad rep the world over, getting involved with shit that doesn't concern them and using the dirtiest and manipulative tactics possible.

>¯\_(ツ)_/¯mind
Not suspicious at all

Fuck off CIA

>using the dirtiest and manipulative tactics possible.

now you just sound like a whiney little nigger jew

stop complaining and get in the game

It depends if they are actively promoting the agenda of the new world order, which they kind of are.

its CIA and state dept starting wars around the world.

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html

youtube.com/watch?v=E0ByVXsOlCE

Nice argument faggot, you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

they're controlled by mormons, so what do you think?

No desu.

Does it really matter at the end of the day? I mean, nothing I can do about it. They tortured me, but overall I'm okay.

If San Marino had 16 trillion dollars big economy and the most powerful military, they would found an intellegence agency and try to destablize their enemies.

CIA is doing bad things but not because they are bad guys, but because States have to do bad things in order to survive. Every states is doing same shit but US has much more capasity to do that shits.

Probably if they really perform coups have become militarized. They are just supposed to collect intelligence and cultivate human assets to protect American interests.

more like the heroes we deserve.

No, the CIA is literally the Hero we need, they are the dark knight. The NSA is possibly the bad guys, but I'm not sure yet.

Either way the NSA is, the CIA is firmly the dark knight. You'll never know of the things they've done to protect your freedom. You can't know. If you did it would upset the world order. The CIA is firmly on your side assuming you are a freedom loving individual in the western world.

Many people hate them because they are an easy target. So they'll hunt them. They'll chase them. They are the #1 target for bullshit conspiracies simply because it's so fucking easy. But nobody has done more to protect your freedom than the god damn CIA.

>muh le carre ambiguity of morality

do people like this actually exist?

CIA gave us OXCART (A-12/SR-71), OILSTONE (U-2A/U-2S), and (in part) EXCHANGE (SB-3A/SB-3B).

No one who gave us the SB-3 Ghoul can be evil.

Once they run out of places to destabilize...there's only one left! :D

Can't wait!!!

>there's only one left!

Latvia?

The CIA used money to start brothels and film the johns having sex. MKUltra is not a meme, read the wikipedia page, shit's fucked up. They destroyed the records too.

user, I...

4u

They are not ISIS but ISIS is them

Implying that's all the CIA does. They are responsable for every fascet of American domination over the last 60 years, and it has been a period of American cultural, economic, and military domination. Pretending otherwise is literally leftist propaganda.

>Pan Am 103

>TWA 800

> 9-11 and AA77.

CIA again and again. Let me count the ways.

They work for the merchant, the Mennorah Man.

BTW, Anons, you didn't hear the cryptonym "EXCHANGE" from me, okay?

Oh my sweet innocent little leaf, you are too pure for this world.

No one should listen to the leaf. I'd listen to Guatemala before Canada.

you are the good goys

CIA has probably saved the world hundreds of times

We will never know

And that is fine, we are not supposed to know

Unfortunately, we cannot judge them based on things we do not know. We can only judge them based on things we do. And the thing we do know says that the CIA is evil and needs reform, or it needs to fuck off completely.

Why would a codename even matter?

Saved the world from itself.

Leftists everbody. They admit they may have been saved from nuclear Apocalypse hundreds of times but are so idiotic they think they need to swtich shit up because they don't understand it.

The Company has an unofficial motto: Be proud of the works you do that no one ever sees. Be glad the World only sees your works when you make a mistake. Never let the World see another mistake.

There's a cute Audrey Hepburn ala "Breakfast at Tiffany's" painting on the 7th floor coffee room with a cartoon bubble of her saying this.

The Wurtsmith AFB issue will not become important because of certain works done there.

Yes.

See: OP Trump

They put their hand on the scales seeking favor (nothing new in their book) and lost (nothing new either).

stop whining

suure

Not sure.

The ability to spread information/misinformation across the globe has had an interesting and devastating effect on global affairs.

At the same time, to imply that the CIA, SVR, and MSS, etc. are all not guilty of the same thing is complete childish view of reality.

Sheep get eaten by wolves.

For those who don't know, George Tenent was the director of the CIA when Powell gave his speech to the UN in pic related. Also, he's pictured in the top left during said speech.

Because the next 3 Presidents (if all 3 serve full terms) are not even told this cryptonym and will only learn of EXCHANGE should we need to make a nuclear strike.

Plausible Deniability.

you are childish

they took out the liberal JFK before he could wage peace in vietnam, and those other commies RFK and MLK, so no, they are the good guys. Even that commie Truman wanted to abolish them, imagine that.

no

what does Captain Trips say?

No goy, the (((CIA))) only uses it's vast surveillance apparatus on terrorists.
You're not a terrorist are you?

probably not. but you'd be a fool to believe they are on your side or have your best interest in mind

Are you retarded

>peace in vietnam
>bad

EXPLAIN

You're an idiot

LINEBACKER and LINEBACKER II.

No they're the big guys, for you.

Sure thing leaf. China sure did a number on you didn't they?

God I hate your fucking American garbage social political madness, good luck with that, burning rome, while i play my fiddle in Canada you jerk

well, yeah. they want a new cold war since that's what the agency was created for.
that's why hillary and the dnc are their HNIC

The United States is the attack dog of the West, your hands are no cleaner than mine Leaf

The fox is in the hen house.

Enjoy your CA$0.62 to USD$1.00 exchange rate under Justin "My Legacy is That I Allowed Bestiality" Trudeau.

Should have approved CHEMSTICK. We wouldn't be punishing you if you had.

suure
you are garbage

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59291356/

>imblying

redpill pearls before swine

A fucking leaf

Should I say that in mandarin for you?

No, they are pidors

>t. russian hacker

Stay out of the CRYSTAL RAINBOW servers at The Plant.

Getting sick of you Commies getting your vodka-soaked hands on the data of our newest hulls.

They're pretty much a reflection of the administration they're in. If you read up in actual history (as in books by people who interacted with the CIA ) they're mostly incompetent and conspiracy theorist overestimate their capability. Trust me they fuck up A lot. Here's the latest example.

sofrep.com/67808/three-green-berets-killed-isis-infiltrator-cia-ignored-warnings/

>what does Captain Trips say?

muh secret energy transformer

I heard the fbi investigated them for paying neoliberal economists to corrupt academia

>Are they the bad guys?
No.

/thread

US probably not.
CIA is out of control, they have became a US bratva and they will drag you to another war if Lord Trump doesnt stop them

Hi CIA how many guys have you 'suicided' today

Build wall or find out.

>>Pan Am 103
Kaddafi

>>TWA 800
Islamist extremists.

>> 9-11 and AA77.
Al-Quaida

None of these are CIA, Achmed.

Go fuck a sheep.