Anyone have State Farm?

This needs to be dealt with

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
adage.com/article/media/state-farm-starring-role-black-ish-episode/303151/
ddbnorthamerica.com/culture/leadership/
linkedin.com/in/paul-gunning-890a56
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why

>Where da rest of the jewelry bitch, I know you holding out on me.

cause not same race

every fucking commercial, it's insane

keked at this.
Thanks for the the giggles user

Miscegenation is degenerate

That guy looks like he's in his 40s and that girl looks jailbait.

I'm tired of the normalization of pedophilia.

>there can never be any depiction of interracial couples ever, because it triggers me! RREEEEEEE

why

The ring box is facing the wrong way unless the girl proposed the the man.

>WAHHH I NEED TO GET BACK IN MY SAFE SPACE THIS IMAGE TRIGGERS ME

Fucking faggot.

Right? I watch a lot of sports and I'm fucking triggered

I don't have a problem with interracial couples but it just seems like pandering for diversity points to me

>>why dont they just remove the problem populations?
kikes pushing IR

Ok, how do you know "pandering?" At what point is pandering or not?

kys nigger

Now the white boys are mad. Don't worry, just make a nigger thread and everything will be alright again.

Asking the million dollar question.

Stop watching niggerball
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

'Cuz this.

>looks at domestic abuse rates between interracial couples.

Trust me user it will take care of it self, just continue to prescribe the red pills to your patients.

Shouldn't he be opening the box towards her instead of away? She can't see the ring the way he did it.

joke on america white whore

Maybe Some white whore live in Liberal city do that kind stuff

But Most of Europe upper/middle class white female refuse race-mixing
They know Race-mixing with nigger is genetic disadvantage

And they understand mongrel don't have a place in western society

Their mongrel useally look like Genetic Accident ,
have shit skin identity , mental illness , failures to society

Fact is , Their progeny no longer white

So basically you don't know, any depiction of other races or interracial couples triggers you?

Im so fucking sick of this jewish agenda. Theyre pushing me too far.

You sound like a conservative sjw triggered by this shit. Get over it.

so why the FUCK are you upset?

jesus christ shut the fuck up

Are you seriously trying this hard to pretend to be korean?

I'll be completely honest with you, I can't say what's pandering and what's not as far as commercials go but considering interracial couples make up a small part of the population it simply seems like advertisers are saying "Hey guys look, we're diverse and progressive!".

My only issue with this is the girl looks like she's 12 maybe 13

Go leave an angry tweet and tell them you're not buying any of their shit anymore. The Jews who own majority stock and sit on the board of directors for companies like Statefarm wouldn't dare put agenda over profit because it means some new, privately owned, pro-white corp can come in and put them out of biz.

>I'm scared of people that look different than me.

Hush now, no more words.

Show me one that's appeared in a major advertisement recently that wasnt a black/white couple or especially one without the ethnic one being the male

I'm switching to Progressive.

No, You shut the fuck- up , Mr Section 8

Moron vote democrat , so everybody become peasant (renter slave)

future mongrel majority america will start to resemble Brazil

A few gate community and massive shitskin peasant and some white trash

develop asia-western society will condemn these nigger lover white bitch and her half-breed mutant

Your homeland become shtty to live
Don't you dare come to Europe or singapore

because they don't want your degenerate bullshit

Jamal from State Farm

Reminder that the black father abandons the white mother 97 percent of the time. No one's getting married in these nig boy/white woman relationships

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

was at the mall with my family saw this nigger with a white woman. I have never felt greater hatred.

This

Because they're trying to make something seem commonplace and normal when in reality, it's not.

It's literally brainwashing and propaganda.

>35yo refugee proposes to 14yo swedish girl

Dat slope sure is slippery!

I also want to add that there are a shitload of commercials featuring middle class, entire black families buying things like Buicks, dining room sets, and designer furniture.

Not saying that can't happen, but it's literally 4/10 commercials now and it's just now sprung up in the last few months, especially on channels like HGTV.

checked.

She also looks like she could be 15 years old

it's literately nothing

Sorry ma'am we do not have a policy that covers acts of nigger

That girl looks awfully young.

scored 10/10

People are influenced by what they see. If they see a happy family of two children they'll aspire to have a family of two children. If they see a happy interracial family, a happy white couple with no children, or someone who's happy about buying a new car, subconciously, that's what they'll want for themselves.
Commercial advertisements are psychological propaganda driving people towards the propagandist's ideal. In a healthy society they wouldn't have nearly as much power as they do now.

My wife just pointed out that the bed was slept in. There is breakfast for two on that tray.

Checked

its an odd ad:
1. the girl is blonde and aryan, but most of all, she looks underage, perhaps middle school age based on her attire
2. she has her mouth and face covered in astonishment but perhaps also fear or uncertainty
3. the man appears not just a bit older but perhaps 15 to 25 years older; there is a suggestion of pedophilia
4. the man is slightly unkempt, and his clothing is a bit tattered, suggesting some poverty or lack of awareness of his presentation
5. the ring box, as people have noted, is turned in the wrong direction: suggesting he doesn't understand social conventions that even a child understands; the implication that is deeper is this person can't figure out top from bottom in society but he is trying to engage someone's daughter "in an ass-backwards way" -- and what kind of husband will he make, and what are the known implications marriage to underaged teens;
6. in the background is a large bed that is a bit disheveled and there is a breakfast tray with flowers -- this should be sweet, but there is a power differential here as suggested in the foreground
7. the text then taunts "who said yes?" as if to suggest the implied teenager asked her older lover to get married, as a possibility
8. and of course, the man is black, and appears to be an immigrant from Sudan, or somewhere foreign, based on the whole conglomerate of abnormal cues and evident fact he isn't kneeling and really doesn't know how to do things
9. the advertiser now wants us to celebrate the holidays and sanction whatever "this" is, which feels unnatural, obliquely strange, and sorta disgusting
10. then they want us to buy their insurance

it's almost a troll psyops
i wonder who does their advertising

pic related is from a nigerian blogsite -- the ring box is turned the "wrong" way, but at least the guy is kneeling and not dressed like he's going to put out the trash

Did they take the tweet down?

nope

this is something about their ad agency, DDB Chicago

adage.com/article/media/state-farm-starring-role-black-ish-episode/303151/

underrated

you can't hide shit from women i swear

there was a kike ad agency behind this. every fucking time.

this is the website of the ad agency
ddbnorthamerica.com/culture/leadership/

entirely wealthy white people; they do the ads for Jeep and McDonalds as well

this is the head of the chicago branch
linkedin.com/in/paul-gunning-890a56

Looks like he's aiming a gun at her head in the thumb.

This wtf, looks like that jordyn jones loli girl that gets spammed on Sup Forums

that girl looks 15

Kek yeah i see it

Oh god sounds like your living the dream
Where do you find redpilled wife material at?
It would be so simple if there was a redpilledlove.com dating site.

That's a pretty autistic and nonsensical analysis. At one point it seems as if you're projecting things instead of inferring things -- the nationality of the man for instance. You ever consider keeping things like this to yourself? You know, like nearly every person who isn't a complete autist would do.

I'm sick of seeing black men with white women

that's really what it looks like, and that is really what this advertiser intended, since this kind of high-price tag ad agency doesn't leave things to chance - the psychological manipulation is intentional and deliberate

you're on a "politically incorrect" message board you imbecile

turn off your mother's internet and go hide in your basement if you don't like to read comments that go against your sperg grain

The girl they used for this looks like she could be 14

>your wife, sister, and mother get bbc so it's racist that your underaged white daughter can't
>blacks are now allowed to marry underage white girls
>interracial pedophilia is the new hotness
thanks obama

All advertisement is psychologically manipulative. The question is do you want kikes and shameless capitalists in charge of that psychological manipulation or do you want the statesmen of your country in charge? If you're a nationalist the answer is obvious.

Politically incorrect doesn't mean illogical.

the ad agency wanted page hits, which sells to a certain demographic at some point -- maybe they're trying to expand into black areas as the prior article suggests

>he doesn't say stuff i agree with
>it must be his illogic

all that fried chicken grease clogging your brain

Who gives a shit? Let consenting adults love each other and mind your own fucking business.

Autism places high value on logic. You're contradicting yourself

If I have to see it, it is my business, twat

I have State farm but my coverage is pretty good and cheap desu

The preventing white genocide is my business traitor.
I'll be damned if my daughter falls for this shit.

You're coming off as entitled by making something about you.

Millenial?

You aren't going to stop EVERY white person from not dating other whites. You're fucking delusional if you think otherwise and it'd be a wasted effort.

Nigger?

Just stopping one from burning coal is a victory in my eyes

Chances he paid for the ring = 1 in 10^∞.

this isn't an actual story of love between a middle school girl and her 39 year old immigrant friend

this is an advertisement paid for by a multimillion dollar company and promoted by a marketing firm

the intent of the media is to influence the public, and if the message is disagreeable to people then the two producers of this ad should expect backlash

it has nothing to do with love or consenting adults, not that a 14 year old having sex in a room with a 39 year old wasn't meant to provoke a response

Why are whites so uncucked bros?

Why are brown dude white girl relationships so over represented?

>muh libtard autism

i have two policies with State Farm and they've done this shit before

in fact, they sponsored the MTV awards show where Miley Cyrus debut her tongue bullshit and got anal fucked on stage.

I thought they were a good farmer's insurance outfit but it turns out they're full on jew.

Checks the chest. No breast. She dresses like a toddler. Stupid R Kelly pissing on little girls again.

You don't marry a nigger that is just asking for disaster but they fuck them.

>7% of whites is still more than all the rest
>Pew Research Center

You know Pew Research center is deeply involved in the pizza scheme and financed by the jewry right?

We need to get that stolen ring back to its rightful owner

Whatever you say Darius.
Not very surprised at your lack of source there.

learn how to read a graph please.

where does this myth come from? are any of you actually friends with white girls? i don't know a single white girl who has any interest in niggers. like, at all. most of them consider blacks to be either disgusting and creepy or total jokes, like a clown.

He's like "Gibs me dat ring" as she covers her face in utter shock. The tagline should reflect the need of insurance around people like (pic related.)

In fact, we should let state farm know how offended we are about this racist ad. State farm thinks you need insurance around black people. The ad will get removed almost instantly.

inferring the nationality of someone based on their phenotype is the opposite of illogical

observe that the poster you replied too is from the US or using a US proxy and posting on Sup Forums, hence he is unlikely to be an immigrant from Sudan due to the demographics of posters on Sup Forums from the US or using US proxies. therefor, accusing him of psychological projection in his inference that the man in the ad is from Sudan is illogical due to it's improbability that he himself is from Sudan (and even less likely that he finds this as a negative trait of himself and would use such defense mechanisms to make his existence more tolerable due to the demographics of such people in relation to the total population of Sudan immigrants)

as you can see such inferences due to phenotype can be of use in making observations of others and might prevent you from appearing foolish in the future, such as using your misunderstandings of the motivations of other posters to launch illogical personal attacks against others

In the past few years those "statesmen" have been just as much, if not more inclined to jewey subversive shit. They would then also own the police and the law. Do you really want the people who passed laws requiring you to use the pronoun someone "identifies with" or face being sued also controlling nearly every other aspect of your life?