Why having a gun is more dangerous then not having a gun

Guns are the worst things that humans have ever invented, and our world would be a much better place if they were never invented. Today, the only things that Americans use guns for is to kill other Americans. You heard me right, it's shockingly disgusting.

Americans use several excuses as to why they need guns;

-for hunting
- self defence

The list of stupid reasons goes on. Let me debunk those three reasons right now.

- You can use other things such as bows to hunt
- there are non-lethal self defence methods, used successfully in gun-control states like Mexico and England

I just took the two main reasons Americans state when discussing whether or not they need guns and I threw them in the trash. Use logic Americans please. Vote for Hillary and turn in your guns, so you can finally be safe, and civilized like other nations who have embraced gun control such as Mexico, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe.

Guns are dangerous, they cause nothing but death, pain, and sorrow, we must get rid of them, like Mexico did, so we can finally enjoy the safety of true security, with strong anti-gun laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Children this is bait.

How are you going to make me get rid of them?

nice pasta

sage

By force you idiot redneck. Turn in your guns or die, I'm sick of radical asshats like you holding America hostage. We NEED to stop the senselss mass shootings and if that means we have to crack a few eggs I'm fine with that.

*long fart*

Finally someone with the intelligence to understand we must get rid of these dangerous guns like Mexico did. It worked in Mexico and it will work in the USA.

better pic

Cheap bait

saged

>non-lethal self defence methods, used successfully in gun-control states like Mexico
>Mexico
LOL, this gets me every time

Having legalized guns make you country safe just like the US

2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting or self defense you fucking nog. And it looks like guns took at least 3 degenerates off the streets so everything's looking good here.

>need

Contain your fucking autism you faggots and just hide the god damn threads. For fuck's sake you're just as bad as these spammers.

Guns preserve freedom. Liberals who don't understand the true nature of oppression think guns are only scary and bad because they don't see what happens without them.
Pretty shitty bait. Makes me sad liberals un-ironically believe that just outlawing guns helps anyone besides criminals and oppressive governments.

The only reason the murder rate is so high in the US is because of Blacks and Hispanics. Take them away and US is just like Japan in terms of murder rate.

>By force

How, precisely do you intend that? We have guns and the support of law enforcement and the military.
You have your precious hurt feewings.

2/10 for making me respond to bait

Truth.

>defence
kys you can't even spell a simple word right

Yeah sure

Your stats don't look accurate for Norway, are you sure there isn't a mistake?

There's a reason why we pay taxes to fund the police, and thats something that "taxation is steelin'!!!" gun nuts don't understand

Also, the military has better equipment than you gun freaks, it makes no sense to own a gun to protect yourself from higher powers.

With the money you can use to buy your precious little gun, you could buy some books, or donate to help out a college kid. Something USEFUL

If you live in Cartel country you keep your cunt mouth shut.

But having guns in your country is safe

Now post violent crime rates.
Pro tip, your faggot ass won't

Shall
Not
Be
Infringed
/thread

nice bait

Nigs be nogging and killing at least 10x the rate as whites. Without nig nogs the US would be a relatively safe place. PS. Street sweeper cleaning the streets.

>if you don't count band things in our country we're good!

No shit you fucking nigger

Take them from the niggers first.

Amen brother. France and most of the civilized world has made the choice, and the choice is safety and security that comes from turning in those dangerous guns.

such a waste..

>Guns are the worst things that humans have ever invented,

what about aids?

>cherrypicking

Meme chart this one show how our shithole is so safe

Even the white murder rate in the US is over twice that of most of Europe...

>like Mexico did....

Pretty gud bait, m8

Switzerland your fucking pleb

It's funny you post cherry-picked fake ass charts, which only lists countries that make the gun-grabbers look good.

Why don't you post a chart and include nazi germany and cambodia? I'd like to see that chart, and then you convince us to turn in our guns.

pretty hot desu

Haha this thread again Canada?

Hot

Yea... it's almost as if people are trying to imply there's a connection between gun availability and gun violence.

Why are their shorts still on?

>You can use other things such as bows to hunt
You can't use a bow beyond 75 meters and all you would be doing is killing the animal slowly since I can unload 5 rounds into your fucking ass before you get off the second bow.

> there are non-lethal self defence methods, used successfully in gun-control states like Mexico and England
I am not expected to save the life of a shithead who is threatening mine. All you are doing is putting any victim into potential danger because, you somehow think non lethal is effective 100% of the time. You value the life of a bastard over the innocent hence you see countries such as Mexico getting fucked in the ass by Cartels because, corrupt politicians can't stay in power with a armed populace.

I have the right to defend my life at all costs. You don't have the right to insert your vagina beliefs over my safety you faggot. Oh and btw, who do you think will disarm the populace. Because, last time I checked cops aren't interested so it only leaves to faggots like you and I can place a good bet......you wouldn't make beyond someones living room.

Legal gun owners are killing people in record numbers. That would be shitskins in Detroit

I love this country its so safe

Nice bait. Now kys

My rifle has higher quality parts and more features than a standard issue rifle.
Do you know how many people are in the military?

The only difference is that I don't have selective fire. Guns are something useful they stop criminals, tyranny, and oppression.
They are also fun to shoot at the gun range as a hobby and practice.

>Compares us to Taiwan
>But not China

Do gun grabbers like you dream of genociding us? What is your motivation?

Remember that your country is full of niggers and mexicans.

Blacks commit more than half the murders in the US even though they're only 13% of the population. The US would be much safer without them.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

My country is green. Feels good man.

Don't be retarded. It's you idiots that dream of genociding minorities and liberals.

Niggers stab people too.

Lol go to one of your gun free countries - or die

>Yea... it's almost as if people are trying to imply there's a connection between gun availability and gun violence.

I'm not sure how that works bro, would you like to explain it?

oyyy veyyy!

Democuck Jews #BTFO

Remember when we realized the American government actually works when the voters are angry?

Reminder that your fucking shithole doesnt even exist

>Mexico
>enjoying safety of true security
>also enjoying being a cartel state

>thread

OPs mom will die in her sleep tonight ,Only if you respond to this post!

There are 550 Million Guns in Circulation right now, Thats 1 for every 12 people on earth. The Question now is, How do we arm the other 11?

I don't get it. Muslims are a religion of peace because #NotAllMuslims
Yet the opposite argument where you can pile in stats from blacks to represent our whole country.

So which is it? If Muslims are so good guns are as well. It's not guns that are the problem it's just a small portion of criminals.

lost at mexico

Yeah by making sure they can own guns, while you work feverishly to disarm them, and us.

Don't worry you will fail miserably at a minimum for the next 8 years. Stay stupid.

>wanting more arabs and niggers to have guns

Yeah mexico is such a shithole now look at our country how safe it is

At least we don't kill each other all the time in our schools.

>Even shitty war torn nations don't have as many guns as us
God bless the USA

Leftists love guns, they just want to be the only people who have them.

They'll kill themselves off as they always have, thus more Whites to help them.

Vicious cycle of selling guns to niggers and Arabs, they kill one another off, the guns are seized, resold, sell em to more niggers and sandniggers

Perfect Ethnic Cleansing without actually being involved.

he's not going to explain that because it would inevitably lead to a crushing conclusion that niggers are hyper aggressive beasts

>Mexico
This is some shit bait

Hi CTR. SOROS still paying the bills for you to pedal this bull shit.

I have to ask CTR.

Was it worth it?

Murdering Seth Rich to get Hillary Clinton elected president?

Was it worth you soul CTR?

> Be in the 14th century
> No guns
> King just declared only infantry and knights can have swords and pole arms.
> No security cams or background checks
> Some Jezebel witch just gave me the "Devil's Gaze" while trading furs for supplies in the market.
> Pike that bitch in the stomach.
> Have a pint

>Hey goyim here let me lie to you, I will post misleading and straight up fake charts!!

>Hey how come you're not voting for our candidate like we told you???

>used successfully in gun-control states like Mexico
lmao

>Expecting liberals to use their own logic on themselves

If they didn't have double-standards they would have no standards at all

>implying something can be "uninvented"

Bit of a hole in your reasoning lad

Go get the guns from the illegals and dindus, let us know how that goes you fucking faggat.

Maybe you do but how nobody cares about your country no one gives a fuck

Remember when JewNN had polls saying there was a 90% chance Hillary would win?

Even George fucking Soros thought Hillary would carry the electoral college.

Take a fucking hint, GUN CONTROL IS WILDLY FUCKING UNPOPULAR.

>Today, the only things that Americans use guns for is to kill other Americans. You heard me right, it's shockingly disgusting.
Youre right, we should be using those guns on illegals
Also, you probably need to go back

>we
I'd love to see the ragtag group of faggats you could garner up.

Actually here we don't give a fuck about other countries, we live iyr lives good and beign actually the most decent country in latin america makes our life easier...
Feels good man.

his statement is corroborated by facts published by the FBI, where is your factual evidence to contradict this?

Jackass read the whole post before you call me CTR.

>Turn in your guns
>To finally be safe
>Like Mexico the gun-control Utopia

Having guns is safe and make this country safe and white

Shooting a burglar who broke into your house at 3am is bad how exactly?

I love my guns and I touch them and play with them every day

Nobody reads CTR posts. So if you ironically make it look like a CTR post don't get buttmad when people don't read it,

I got a Glock 9, a Mac 11, a 12 gauge, and some unmentionables, so you can come get me, mother fucker.

Lord KEK it's the holy grail of gun-control arguments.