Israel says Britain and New Zealand "declared war on Israel" with UN vote

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.761706

Britain is a Muslim controlled country and New Zealand is full of moral cowards.

Fuck them both.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_passport#Israeli_spies_.282011.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you want more submarines to kill them?

Good. Keep burning your bridges, khazars.

Get out of Palestine

Man I hope Iran gets a damn nuke the merchant chimp out were going to see will be epic

finally, you kikes have been getting in the way of our plans.

This meme needs to spread

Ok Abdullah.

they getting uppity because trurmp seems to be i the bag? what if he drops them come jan 20?

Despite what many trolls and haters say the USA is with Israel and its people.

Time to Crusade, my good fellow?

The curse of Assad strikes again!

He won't. Trump is the most pro-Israel President ever elected.

Get on the right side of history.
youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8

Bombs away.

We'll see. It wasn't (((pure coincidence))) that nevertrump was pretty much all jewish.

The Commonwealth and the Kingdom of Britain will destroy Israel.

Fuck Israel!

Send all the refugees back to Israel!

FUCK YEAH CUNT

THE EMPIRE WILL LIVE AGAIN

Oh my god, the butthurt is too fucking good.

I hope this starts a movement and destroys the UN and Israel becomes a pariah state! :D

Settle down mate.

Oh wait, the UN banned settling, didn't it?

>Implying we will listen to the UN
Our response will be to do more settlement and annex more territory

You just crossed the line. We're sending in the 2nd Emu Division.

You crossed the line

>moral cowards
lol you fucking disgusting kike the end is near for you shit stain false country

>2017
>British Mandate of Palestine becomes real again

Rare Liberty coming through

The (((Left))) lost more than just the presidency this election and its really beginning to show.

What you need is allies in the region and not territory, but sooner or later you will see.

Get out

Based Brittania

>Britain is a Muslim controlled country
no

I sure hope Kek smiles upon my digits and wills forth the destruction of Zion.

What a momentous day it would be.

Not very smart, nobody wants to be allies with a rogue state. Your greed for clay will destory everything Your tiny nation has achieved

this was said nearly a year ago. what is his current stance?

Yes it is. Muslims have far too much power in the UK.

We have Trump now, for at least 4 years we will have free reign to do as we wish.

>Our response will be to do more settlement and annex more territory
Exactly. You need to watch this
youtu.be/93hqlmrZKd8

Does Trump seem like the type to hand a blank check to anyone?

The Eternal Anglo, having slaked itself on Aryan blood, has moved on to one of its lesser chidren, the nation of Israel...

The route Israel is going is not sustainable long term and they know it. They have to speed things up or they will not be able to self-sustain.

At least to the Jews, yes.

Israel is rightful British clay anyway. Get rekt!

you dont think china wil have a say about this?

the only person to outjew a jew are the chinese

Awww... isn't that cute... you think I am a kike!!! You faggots don't have a clue.

China is a paper tiger.

>We have Trump now, for at least 4 years we will have free reign to do as we wish.

>not even mad

Just genocide the Palestinians so this whole thing is resolved. The world hates you anyway.

Nah I'm expecting more subtlety from you guys. Unlike the Durkas that rule Londinistan at the moment, Israel has the capability and resources necessary to run some real black ops shit. Cyberwarfare is a big possibility too considering how the Israelis did most of the Stuxnet virus that took out the Iranian nuclear facility computers years ago. Although, it'd probably be more of a financial-economic hack knowing you guys.

Its going to be interesting to watch.

I meant specifically in response to condemning settlement. We will just do more settlement.

Israel is going to take on Two Island Nations.

>>I Must Be Dreaming

good. i've noticed the jidf really fuck off when you bring up the uss liberty

This is it
Whenever the Jews prosper they get too cocky and push their luck too far
This is it
Another Diaspora/tragedy for the Jews is coming
I can't fucking wait

they have nukes you nigger
they won't go out without using them

We will find out next month. I doubt that he will be pro-Israel, but he woke be cucking for Israel like the JIDF on here will have you think.

He can't be bought, I believe that. I do think he will try for a two state solution. It will depend on how jewey Israel acts, but I think we have already seen the most pro-Israel administration end (GWB).

I would die happy if i got the chance to kill some beak nosed idf cucks

Leave them alone Chaim.

They are just being mouthy. You go back to your sand pit and the hobbits will go back to their hill houses.

Who wins, the UK or Israel?

Nice! Here are some archived links on it

How long until Palestine or Syria or Lebanon totally, legitimately, completely for real this time, car bombs some Israeli's and you are """"""forced"""""" to expand your borders to defend yourself?

UK since literally NOBODY on the planet likes Israel. If we're allowed nukes then nobody wins

Israel, because they will cry for help from the US and Trump will just help them.
They would have been long gone, but you guys keep making the same mistake of supporting them, no matter what they do.

Israel has a lot of allies in the region. No Arab state likes the Palestinians or HAMAS. Unofficially the Arab monarchies, including the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, are pro-Israel because they ALL hate Iran. The Arabs for the most part are pro-Israel. The Iranians are too except their government. The only people that bitch at Israel are the butt hurt Arabs. The only reason Israel hasn't destroyed HAMAS is because they low key like them because they're inefficient and counter productive to the Palestinian cause. Also Egypt hates HAMAS 10x more than Israel and have been given the green light by Israelis to just come in and take Palestinian territory to incorporate into Egypt.

We created you, it's only right we end you

Go from being called a Nazi to Kike all within a few minutes... I love you Sup Forums.

We will end you.

That was Reagan.

>NOBODY on the planet likes Israel.
Diaspora Jews

>act like complete monsters and idiots for the next 4 years

Soon you'll only be left with the USA as an ally. So go ahead, keep cutting off countries, youll be one US democrat president away from a failed state. You arent playing the long game, youre chimping out and revealing your ugly zionist ways to the world.

Your Palestine slow genocide is ultimately your biggest weakness. Keep building and beating them up.

I doubt you're going to just keep on doing it. Netanyathu seemed pretty pissed. If the Brits or French did something like this to us, there'd be hell to pay

>You faggots don't have a clue.

Nobody likes you faggot limeys either.

((( )))

Nope, Reagan was only moderately pro-Israel, for example he opposed Israeli expansion. Trump however has indicated that he has no issue with Israeli expansion.

Hey there, (((Anonymous))). Get back in the toaster or whatever you people do.
They aren't people

t. Schlomo

With an archive link

Wasn't that the britons?

ideally you would both get wiped out. the english are just as bad as the jews, what's the difference between the two anyway

get fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_passport#Israeli_spies_.282011.29

I'm pro Israel Zionists and i will support on every aspect of Israel affair.

I just want Jews to be deport to Israel.

Anyone on Sup Forums who is annoyed with all the anti-semite retoric but wants to learn more redpill truths should check out Michael Savage

>We have Trump now, for at least 4 years we will have free reign to do as we wish.
This is why real Jews hate you. Just sayin'.

You are probably descended from us (if you are a white American)

oh oh

>Trump however has indicated that he has no issue with Israeli expansion.

yeah im not supporting muslims over israel lol you never go full retard

2017 will be wonderful.