Meet the black woman who saved NASA and now has a movie coming out about her achievements

Meet the black woman who saved NASA and now has a movie coming out about her achievements

Other urls found in this thread:

makers.com/katherine-g-johnson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are (((they))) running out of ideas?

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW

Does she have that micheal jackson disease that turns you into a white woman??

They look identical to her don't they?

I think they got it wrong about her description and is really a white woman who got blacked which also happens to be the same when you compare the actors who are portraying the original person.

are you trying to say that are white women?

No.

>Accomplished black person
>At least half white
Not surprised

Meet the Nazi who really got America into space.

>light hazel iris
this woman is literally not Black

no he's saying they're darkwashing her lul

She's obviously white.

>A slew of award hopefuls opened in limited runs on Christmas Day, including Fox 2000 and Chernin Entertainment's Hidden Figures, which posted one of the top location averages of the entire weekend. The historical drama movie opened to a stellar $515,499 on Sunday from 25 theaters and another $323,426 on Monday for a two-day tally of $838,935 for a impressive per theater average of $33,557. [1]

> two-day tally of $838,935
> STELLAR

>"It played well everywhere, and I don't think there was a theater where we weren't No. 1 or No. 2. The No. 1 theater was in Atlanta, followed by AMC Lincoln Square in New York City," said Fox domestic distribution Chris Aronson.

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

[1] hollywoodreporter.com/news/rogue-one-star-wars-story-christmas-weekend-box-office-sing-passengers-creed-959196

>Loosely based on the untold and very tenuously true story of things that happened but we changed the races of the characters to make it entirely a story about race.
Wow Hollywood can choke on dick any time now.

Actually, if she's still alive I'm extremely curious to know how she feels about her story being turned into one of a black in the white man's world.

Of course, if she's alive, get her opinion quickly. 2016 seems to have a taste for historical figures, and it hungers for more.

Looks like glaucoma

Maybe she got Michael Jackson disease!

It's fucking Oscar bait. After all the shit about "Whey de black filmses at?", they had to put something out.

makers.com/katherine-g-johnson

Pedophilia?

No, that thing where you can't lift your feet when you walk backwards. Terrible ailment.

Vitiligo

Many such cases!

They can find a cure for erectile dysfunction, but not for Jackson's Syndrome.

I like her deep rural southern accent. It's really soothing. Reminds me of my elders.

Not too many country folk like her (white or black) manage to be math wizes. I think that alone destroys stereotypes.

Nowadays IT people are mostly weird foreigners, she's a real American. It's nice to see that.
Her story is inspirational.

Official soundtrack

Shes a quarter black. Thank the "one drop rule"

>saved NASA

Werner looks a lot like trump

I would watch a story about a smart southerner