Look, man. I just want to live in a homogeneous white country. Preferably America...

Look, man. I just want to live in a homogeneous white country. Preferably America. That doesn't mean I wish ill for non-whites but we would all be better off with our own people, our own cultures and running our own slice of Earth as we see fit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will never happen.

The very second the last black person leaves, people will start fighting about something else. First it will be "Middle Easterners can't be white no matter how they look because it's not Europe!" and then "You're only white if you have blue eyes" and then "You're only white if you have pink nipples"

All those threads you see about "Only Aryans are white" or "We need to exterminate the eternal Anglo" or "Fucking Irish Potatoniggers!" would all become reality.

YOU may have a defintion for "white" that you will be happy with, but the one thing White Nationalism has never done, is define "white" in an OBJECTIVE way that everyone agrees. Make up your own definition if you want, but I guarantee you someone will argue that it's wrong.

If it's not skin color, it's eye color. If it's not eye color it's haplogroup. And so on.

A happy homogeneous society will never exist, because the only time people who insist on it will be happy, is once they live in a community entirely of clones.

And even then the right handed clones will start bitching about having to live with left handed clones.

You're absolutely right and I hate that you are. Is there any hope for even a semi-homogeneous society?

>look man, i just want to genocide all non-white Americans

Are you aware of how autistic you sound? Do you fully appreciate everything which your desire entails?

There are many types of white cultures

you need to pick one and then you can try to have a homogenous white society of that culture

But not all white people belong in the same culture just because that culture is white

>people will start fighting about something else.
fuck off kike.

I never said that nor did I imply it. You're just making shit up.

Yeah, but so what? There'd be no more niggers!

> slippery slope fallacy

Culturally? Probably. Europe is very lucky in that it's an entire continent of nation-states. The homeland of the French is France, The homeland of the Polish is Poland, etc.

There are a few exceptions (Both the Flemish and the Walloons live in Belgium, and Spain/Britain are messes) but Europe is much better off than say, Africa, where like 40-100 cultures are all packed into a single country, all of whom call it home.

It's very likely at least some of those countries will act to try to preserve that culture, since humans hate change.

Racially? Probably not, because again, no one will ever be able to define race to an objective measure everyone will agree on. Even if you say "All of Europe" people will piss and moan about where the exact end of Europe is, or if Slavs count, etc.

In America, there is no chance. America will always be the country of immigrants, even if all of Europe becomes nationalist. America will always be the one country where all people mix. It's the great experiment.

Besides, there's no way it's going back to Native Americans, and so again, there'd be tons of people unsatisfied and without a homeland.

Should I have mentioned race? Basically I mean Europe, United States, Canada, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand to remain "white"/Caucasian/however you wanna call it and for the Mongoloids, Negroids and Indios to have their own countries to dictate as they please.

>The very second the last black person leaves, people will start fighting about something else.

whats this bullshit called again?

defeatism?
shilling?

It's not a slippery slope.

A slippery slope is where you say one thing will lead to another, with no reason why one will cause the next.

Looking for differences is human nature, because we evolved to live around 20 people our entire lives. We never evolved to have countries.

Stop falling for jidf bait you rancid newfag.

He's right though, look at Europe for example. From and outsider's perspective everyone is basically white, but Europeans still manage to fight over shit like eye and hair color or head shape.
Even if everyone was the same, people were the same, they'd still find something to bitch about or segregate each other. It's just human nature, and no matter how much you try to deny it, we all know it's the truth.

All I want is to establish a white space nation with Rennaissance aesthetic before crashing several asteroids on the planet, killing everyone that didn't make it through excessive screening for genetical traits and diseases.

Prime example right here.

dumb ass kike.

It's called "Hey, remember just a few decades ago when white people all hated each other?"

Black people didn't start using terms like "Hun" "Wop" "Mic" or "Dago" to separate whites into groups. Whites did it to separate each other. The whole concept of "White people" as a single group is very, very recent.

Hell, you even see it here on Sup Forums. How do you think "Leaf" became an insult?

>The very second the last black person leaves, people will start fighting about something else.

Yeah, but imagine how low the murder rate will be.

>The whole concept of "White people" as a single group is very, very recent.

What's recent to you? 100 years? 150 years? 200 years?

No one will care. They will just argue that Hispanic whites are bringing it up too high.

And then they will argue that the Slavs and Italians are making it go up too high.

And so on.

You said you want to live in an all white America.

No go ahead and think about what that would entail given the millions upon millions of non white Americans.

They're not going to leave voluntarily, you know.

Sounds like a fun game in D&D

>Man, I really wish we could stop arguing over all of these issues. Hey, why don't import a bunch of niggers to distract us?

Said no Japanese person ever.

No fucking kidding. Why cant plaid shirts, hard liquor, and jesus be considered culture? Rest of the world has sullied our whiteness with their shit

Kek, i'm like a fraction Jewish but it doesn't even count I don't think. I thought Sup Forums was the board of realists and thinkers, instead you've got your head in the sand ignoring reality. Europeans don't like each other and have fought for centuries even though they're all basically white.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

i don't deny that we also have problems but we are less violent than nogs, why do you think are they the demographic most likely to kill according to the FBI?

we'd try it with our own solution instead of listening to you. if that doesn't work then we'll accept it but i don't think that you can predict the future.

anyways, your COINTELPRO demoralizing shilling tactics don't work on Sup Forums anymore. step up your game, schlomo.

Maybe we need to found our own nation....

I understand what you're saying but it's all just hopeful wishing. I know it's not going to happen. I was more just dreaming about us all waking up in our own countries. Magic

We'll be living under the rule of transnational corporations within the next 300 years so you better get to work if you want a white ethno-state to exist before that happens.

forced deportations doesn't necessitate genocide you fucking bigoted piece of shit

In what land?

>inb4 Tuvalu

how long did it take for Sup Forums to figure out that the island is probably going to sink and that they barely have fresh water to drink?

If we can get the Danish government on board, Greenland and once we've established how to survive in the cold Antarctica.

Good example. The Japanese live in a coutnry that is 98.5% Japanese.

So what do they do?

Did you guess "Discriminate against native Japanese people, split the Japanese into Jomon and Yayoi types, and try to separate Burakumin people away from everyone else?"

And the Burakumin are genetically identical to everyone else, their ancestors just worked shitty jobs and so their family names get discriminated against.

>tfw 2 different kinds of "white" parents
>Scotts-Irish father, English (I guess, ancestry to mayflower) and polish mother
>no identity or culture except "white"

I just want to be with my own folk. I'm getting my Irish dual citizenship but something tells me I still won't fit in. What do

ya but at least they don't have chicago, compton & sperguson

Ha the last white Country of Iceland is already sucking of refugees. What a fucking joke this World is.

I always thought it was a bit silly

That's what I was thinking as well.

thats not possible because 'white' is a very broad term. For example, suppose Christianity is supposed to be the global religion. how would you agree whether everyone becomes catholic or protestant? there are just too many barriers that need to be put up in order to achieve a truly homogeneous country

You're wrong. The US existed fine as a supermajority white nation with citizens from all over Europe, because those who weren't comfortable around other ethnicities moved to their ethnic regions.

With nonwhites we aren't given that option, they are deliberately injected into homogeneous white areas to disrupt society, and are too foreign, bestial, and unintelligent to ever fit in or do anything but degrade our society.

Be the best pseudo-Irishman you can be?

Irish hate Irish Americans Polish like Polish Americans we are one of the few Europen countries that realize it's about blood not where you are born.

Except the USA was majority white and never suffered these issues (except briefly italians and irish). American Whites have a tendency to fall under "American" as long as you arent brown or have a heavy accent by traditional burgerland standards you are American.

I don't know if Ireland likes plastic paddies.
I almost don't care where I go, most places are better than Chicago.
Maybe I'll just wither away into neet mess and move back in with my folks...
Why live in this "multicultural" hell

I get that the odds are against us but it will never happen if it's not tried.

Other option would be something underwater.

Honestly, anything that would simulate living in a sealed environment would be beneficial since that shit could be applied for space later on.

You just need to get out of Chicago, mate.

Water does cover 70% of the planet so that would be a viable option. I wonder how far from the mainland we could go.

Should be a decent exercise for that one Jupiter moon covered in water.

> I wonder how far from the mainland we could go.
At least to be in international waters

Homogeneity or tribal unity? The relatively nonviolent culture, universalist morality, and meritocratic principles of anglo-american society (much of which is genetic) is a great gift to the world. It's a beautiful thing, the most fertile ground of civilization and the bright future for humanity we've yet seen. This is compromised and diluted by the introduction of a multiplicity of dissimilar individuals and competing subgroups, ie: blacks, jews, Hispanics, hence the desire for homogeneity. But what you really desire is the sense that you are a part of the tribe, which you may trust, and which is united, not a disparate group of competing subgroups.
Inb4 no shit sherlock
All, this to say, what may give you what you're after is not proof of racial identity, but proof that the people you surround yourself with can hang and be part of the group. Essentially, what you're after is standards. That means no white trash, no shit people, only people with a demonstrated capacity for morally acceptable and culturally appropriate behavior according to the group standards.
You need a higher standard than just race.

Beautifully put. Checked

>t Europeans still manage to fight over shit like eye and hair color or head shape.

You are beyond stupid if you actually think that.

Awesome post.

Das it mane

I get you Chad. I really do. I understand why you feel that way, though I disagree with the premise, I do understand it.

Here's the thing though. I'm not white. I was born here. My father was born here and his father before him. I'm American. I'm not going anywhere. So, now what do you want to do about that Chad?

>You need a higher standard than just race.

There is no higher standard than race. The crux of the issue is not a desire for homogeneity, but rather for the preservation and continuation of the white race. All your arguments against a poly-ethnic white nation is nothing more than sophistry. You faggots ask, what is the white race? I answer: the indigenous peoples of Europe. Anyone who ways otherwise is a D and C kike shill.

The fact is that we don't want to live around niggers and muslims and kikes. They are anathema to us. Maybe we don't want to live in a nation of clones, but rather, a nation full of the vibrant variations endemic to the white race.

This is why a white nation is not only possible, but necessary for our very survival.

Jew

JEW

>Look, man. I just want to live in a homogeneous white country. Preferably America. That doesn't mean I wish ill for non-whites but we would all be better off with our own people, our own cultures and running our own slice of Earth as we see fit.
Fuck off faggot. Our establishment is our problem you fucking piece of shit collectivist cog. Go die. This is a Border Reiver country and you faggot tools must be assimilated or killed.

WE can't change our cultural identity(its been tried and only lead to death and suffering) so accept the assimilation or die. You are asking for the murder of millions of Americans just so that the same faggot pieces of trash in charge can remain in charge. Fuck you establishment shill.

By all means preserve your genes. Keep your culture. Let your sons survive you. I would never say otherwise. If you allowed yourselves to die then surely you would deserve it. But be choosy even among yourselves. A whitened west is only a first step. And also, choose those who would benefit your race, your culture, and the civilization of your sons. Separate yourselves from those who are not compatible.
I'm saying that in order to get the tribal unity and security of your genes, your people must not only be of European descent, they must buy into your nation. There must be a shared standard, common Gods, common values, shared rituals, not just common genes.
Notice that, in your own graph, Jews are indistinguishable from non-Jews by the caucasoid proportions.

>But not all white people belong in the same culture just because that culture is white
This somewhat. We can make normies into Reivers but it can't go the other way around without slavery.

Its best if we just arm the Blacks since they're good at assimilating others(eg the clerk who Michael Brown was assimilating). Besides, culture unites while race can only divide. I'd rather have a mixed/segregated state full of Reivers than a fucking ethnostate full of collectivist cogs.

A Reiver is a sovreign state unto himself and all interactions are as foreign policy abiding by international norms. This is why Blacks and some Whites are able to live in shitholes where the cops are the enemies at worst and diplomats at best. Detroit'd be full of Communist spies if not for the Border Country/Reiver(there's got to be a better name) culture.

Collective cultures are dead. Humans are sovereigns, not cogs. If you're not a sovreign individual, then you need to be quickly transported to the nearest Black(not colored) city and given your basic training. Its not too bad and besides, we did this to them back during "reconstruction"

>Keep your culture.
Fuck no. Become as a sovereign like a Border Reiver. Everything else is incompatible with America and obsolete.

Everyone who refuses to be culturally enriched should be shot(including Species 8472)

So how would we build anything like computers, railroads, farms etc?
Notice that even in the wild west, there was very little crime. Travelers set up governments for themselves in liu of any existing government. Collectivism is a natural human behavior trait, just as individualism is. The two are not so mutually exclusive as most libertarians seem to think.

Enjoy your LARP.

>Robespierre

Fuck, I was hoping that you died in a house fire by now.

Congrats, you're a Nazi.

And that's not a bad thing.

America is not a land just for blonde, blue eyed people. America is a safe harbor for all the people of Earth, provided they follow the Constitution and our laws.

>"I want to live in a Native American country and ensure the future of red children. Preferably in America"

This is literally you but 10x more pathetic because whites willingly invite and breed with your conquerors.

Problem is white people tend to make good nations that non-whites eagerly want to live in to enjoy a higher standard of living. Sadly nationalism and self identity are being destroyed in the name of "tolerance" so the few nations are being infested with the very people who ultimately end up destroying them and white people are too ashamed to do anything about it.

White people are Gods. Almost like an invasive species.

youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k

>your people must not only be of European descent, they must buy into your nation.

This is the most important 2 components. It doesn't matter what 'culture' the white people come from: we are vastly more alike than we are unalike. It doesn't matter what religion you have, either. What matters is the race and the spirit of nationalism.

There is absolutely not reason why a nation comprised of an amalgamation of all European peoples and the diaspora couldn't work. There is enough genetic and cultural diversity to keep things interesting, while side stepping the problems associated with incompatible races and cultures.

Friend, listen.

America is not a land just for blonde, blue eyed people. America is and always will be a safe harbor for all the people of Earth.

I thought this was always clear.

Where did I mention anything about America?

A white nation does not have to be in North America, though it's the most likely place, especially post-balkanization.

And fuck the rest of the people of the Earth

Okay, what is so special about you?

Sell me on why you deserve access to this Utopia. Are you the best at anything? Do you strive and succeed? Are you far above the average?

You had better be amazing to think that you would even qualify. Tell us why you deserve it.

Fuck off you pro-establishment Jew.

If you're on Sup Forums, you're either individually sovereign like a Reiver or you're a fucking Jew. How the fuck stupid do you think I am to try to push collective societal order on a website that's full of people who've been rejected from it and then think ANYONE will fall for that shit?

Those who thrive in chaos are the superior Americans. Everyone else is just a pro-establishment piece of shit playing a part as a cog in a machine. Since cogs can't react to free humans as they have no cultural defense, it can only be a JEW who'd push pro-social/structural cultural norms on a fucking site full of Neo Border Reivers.

The Establishment must die that our world may be free.

Fuking jew fuck off

Fucking unironic anarchists. Hey faggot, you're not 13 anymore and if you are lurk moar

>muh chaos

2 Jews detected. Nice try faggots but no one on here but paid shills wants a world that already excludes them and refuses entry. A culture can't allow external inclusion and still be viable as a self-sustaining system. Only slavery can allow inclusion into complex societies for outsiders and NO ONE HERE WANTS TO BE A SLAVE.

Hope you die of GRID you Jewish fucker. The asshole Blue Bloods behind you must be burned alive. Those fags have wanted us exterminated since John Brown met us during the Bleeding Kansas conflict.

anti race mixing chandler

Kiddo, America is not your bubble to jealously defend.

You want chaos, excitement? Then invite everyone to the same party and watch them go apeshit.

We are hosting the largest party on the planet.

>Fucking unironic anarchists. Hey faggot, you're not 13 anymore and if you are lurk moar
Ah, damn, he got me. I guess this place should be more like Reddit then. We were wrong all along. Damn.

Well, since I can't enter your society, mr. Jew, should I kill myself or your establishment then?

What society can't you join? You have the whole planet to play in and 6 billion friends to meet.

Societies to join, causes to give a shit about, hobbies to enjoy. The only one keeping you down right now is you.

Stupid goyim :)

Everyone would be so much happier if they self deported. Blacks, arabs, mexicans, jews, frolicking with their own.
The big mean, old, white man will never bother them again. Peace and happiness.

You should go outside more and play

>Kiddo, America is not your bubble to jealously defend.
Except it is. America isn't your land to impose an exclusive social system that's inherently incapable of assimilating its own people. Nice ridicule though.

We can surivive without the established system since its in chaos that Americans are free and assimilation of the cogs that's essential for universal freedom. You Jews must go fuck off to Russia as the Established peoples get enriched and their identities destroyed.

You can come back of sovreign individuals but never as protectors of the exclusive dead cultures. The yankee culture must die.

This is true

fuck off stupid jew
>he doesn't have pink nipples

>exclusive social system

You are fighting human nature itself. However, social systems are social. If you take the time to learn the modes of operation, speech patterns, social constructs of any society you can become a member.

Be better.

Hrs right. Doesn't mean we can't fight for it anyways. Just because it's never been done doesn't mean it won't be done.

>What society can't you join?
ANY!
A population sink is a place to die, not a culture that's self sustaining. How fucking retarded are you? The only cultural system that's not full is one that relies on cultural norms rather than institutional organization.

When you have an established system, there's no new entry. It'll always slam the door in your face as integration would instead be a HUGE weakness that'd doom that culture. Only slavery can fit a new cog into a pre-existing system of the kind.

The Border Country is free and integration is possible without institutional slavery. Its a one-way trip, fucker, and you've made it that way.

You're asking us to die so that Blue Bloods can live. Fuck no. The Blue Bloods must be enriched and their mahogany burned so that freedom may live.

No, it isn't.

It's pure sophistry. To say that a nation comprised of disparate white people will be just as, if not more dysfunctional that a multi racial society is ridiculous.

What makes you worthy of having anything?

What have YOU made? What service have YOU provided?

You sit at the bottom and wail and cry at the people around you who are actually contributing and demand your part for nothing.

You sir, are a bum and a covetous loudmouth.

>Are you the best at anything? Do you strive and succeed? Are you far above the average?

Yes, the white race has multiple gold medals in all these categories.

These reasons alone justify a white nation, a nation in which a shitskin can never even lay foot.

JUDE!

What do you have to offer such a nation? Are you being the best you can be?

Do you have needed skills?

Or are you just lost and yelling our for a skin club to save you?

This isn't about us as individuals. It's about something higher than ourselves, and surviving this war against the white race.

It does not matter who we are. All that matters is our plan.