How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

I would fuck that.

snow tha product is my mexican waifu don't talk
shit

I bet she fucks black dudes in that car. Sorry, white bois.

By instilling in them Christian values?

Disgusting

There's no fixing them. They're all brainwashed by Marxism and cannot be reverted. Will have to put them all down

Zyklon b and death squads

Stop spending ridiculous money on your daughters, especially if you're the type to make your son walk in the rain.

Stop watching

Stop assuming conservatism is the answer to everything, it's regressive and degenerate. We did some things better back then, but dogmatism isn't one of them.

Some try. Lauren is cute like that.

She's fucking a guy with a Dodge Viper.

She doesn't need fixing she's won and you lost.

Put them to work. So many millenials hit adulthood without having held a single job or being responsible for anything, and they have no idea how to function. It's a generation dependent on handouts; niggerdom writ large.

This just makes me angry. Leave it to a fucking woman to put cupcake rigged with an open flame in a dog's face. Fuck her, man.

I would rather have her yard than the car or her. I hate caring for a grass lawn.

>dodge viper
>
>dodge
>viper

this is how all the chicks look in my family, im mexican and family is all white. also voted for trump yay

conservative is by far the best. sure its represive in some ways but you dont have to follow ir to the teeth. just stick to the main values

what's this cute boy's name?

If you are not millenial and still post on aboriginal gasoline-sniffing gopher bbs, then I have bad news for you, granpa.

Bet she gives good head tho

What's wrong with 'em?

Why is chicano culture dominating America?

>nice car

>shitty subdivision house

lol

besides, corvettes arent even expensive

looks too old to be millenial too be qwite honist

that model is about 45K used with low miles, in the US at least

Fuck them and make sure they're crying when you're done

wait for them to get a real job and pay taxes

Nukes. The answer to everything

A fully loaded Corvette is less than a modestly equipped S-Class. They're like goal cars for retail managers.

This is a real mans answer

Trick them into buying Corvettes that will break down at 50k.

they wont

they will just leech off the system

Stop posting pictures of my wife.

It's too late to fix. We will have Public Disgrace all over the world in not long time.

I think that millennials want this to feel alive. Many of them grew up in stable times and had nothing to care about. Secretly they want a world wide Public Disgrace I guess.

the answer is simple you need to go to hell before you understand heaven. these kids have never experienced anything negative in their life. this is really bad

This is how it worked for me. I worked several very shitty jobs in high school and knew that I had to move up.

My brother didn't, and nobody ever forced him to go to work like they did with me, so now he's 27 living with my mom getting drunk by himself in his room everyday.

>fixing millennials

That problem will work itself out. They are still waiting around for all those jobs the boomers promised them which aren't coming. Within the next 5 years millennials will have to either sink or swim, meaning overhaul their lives by going back to school for a viable trade skill or be doomed to living in their parents basement.

Generation Z will learn from the mistakes of the millennials and hopefully not participate in the 4 year university scam. That institution needs to burn.

Your wife is a boy.