We all know the Israel-Palestine two state solution is not achievable so what's the best approach going forward?

We all know the Israel-Palestine two state solution is not achievable so what's the best approach going forward?

I was thinking of a democracy consisting of pro-arab and pro-jewish parties but even that sounds crazy..

America nuke both countries. Problem solved...

Keep the state of Israel but force them to be more diverse and allow many immigrants to live there.

>I was thinking of a democracy consisting of pro-arab and pro-jewish parties
Oh you mean like the Knesset?

You know, the israeli parliament that has allowed arab members/parties since 1949.

Fpbp desu senpai

There's the one state solution that's pretty disliked by both sides.
Mainly because Jews will become a minority, the 1st world tier welfare state will be abused by Muslims and Palestinians harbor a lot of hate for Jews.

When a person talk me in otaku language.

Is there any pro-palestine parties in the Knesset?

What about the palestinians that already live there?

God it's such a mess.

Jews drowning in the sea sounds like a good solution to me

you cant just go around nuking countries like that texas

Israel can't last

we shall choose the reason for it's destruction as what ever is most popular at the time

nuke them both, fucking picking sides, they both promote hate and death, fuck em

Israel takes over Palestine. Palestine citizens can move to another country anyway they live in a desert full of culturally similar countries.

Israeli' self immolation

Put your foot down and give the west bank and gaza to arabs and the rest to jews. If anyone chimps out after this they got nuked. Only America can do this though.

Maybe they can go to the netherlands like refugees....

dont bully palestine!

A bigger country takes over the country and forces a two state solution and kills everyone that has a problem with it.

Problem solved.

Only the arab party I think.
This can work too but they'd need to be compensated for all their land and homes.

We ship the Jews to Madagascar and end this desert silliness

>Is there any pro-palestine parties in the Knesset?
Balad, Ra'am, Hadash and so on.

But they all have like 5-3 seats each so they united as the Joint list.

Destroy them both.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Jew logic:

>Palestinians must recognise Israel's right to exist and their right to self-determination

>There is no such thing as a Palestinian people

or they can go here