Admired by old people
Min wage
No college education required, but previous experience at Tim Hortons necessary

What do you think /pol?
Especially canadians, canadians are super smart on Tim Hortons

Here's a redpill for you:

Fuck off.

hey no bully!

How can I translate that to my Tim Hortons job interview?
Or are you jealous you can't even get an interview?

this seems like a catch-22
how could anyone get a job if that had to work for them previously?

not that good 2bh but i guess it serves as a minor cultural icon for leafland

It's not that redpilled to give someone something free and then give them a discount on top of it, actually. Like, what's 20% off of free?

>No college education required, but previous experience at Tim Hortons necessary

then how the fuck would you get a job there ?

Canadian high school students have to volunteer at the local Tim Hortons. So basically anyone can apply except for the rich kids who paid a fine to opt out.

>Largest importer of migrant labor
>"redpilled"

fuck off

This is how entry level jobs work in canada. You need previous experience cause Canadians are too stupid and lazy to properly train anyone.
Also they are too stupid and lazy to show up on time or work for more than a week before going back to welfare.

Truly red pilled

that's a shit job and you know it son

Yes oh boomer please your cat o' nine tails has only 8

I always tell lazy fuckers with no job to apply to timmies

"Timmies is always hiring you lazy sob"

But they are so entitled they'd rather just be on welfare

Could be a scam to import TFWS.

Or it could be that Canadians are fucking subhumans. I believe it is the latter. I remember seeing a big billboard asking for a cashier with at least 1 year of experience.

Fuckin eh bud! You tell em hard eh?
What ya do fer a jab?
Me? Well I do laboring, also sell some pot to the lads on site.
Make good cash eh?
What about you eh lad?
Wanna trade blow jobs??

FUCK THIS PLACE
This is the redpill right here, its not owned by canadians anymore. Its owned by a bunch of retarded brazlians who also own burger king. To top it off, they actually fired tim horton suppliers when the Brazilians bought out the canadian owners. They started using the American suppliers, notice that shift when tim hortons became shittier quality but more menu choices. This aint canadian and i hate how its tied into our culture, it used to mean something but like many facets of our country its being bought and milked by foreign investment. A lot of execitives quit in response to the suppliers getting the boot, its a shame how it a lot canadians via that and quality we are getting. Hell half the time you guys are getting the keruig k cups, they dont even brew coffee they just push a button for a 50 cent pod your paying 2$ for. Ye real value.

I'm in the trades I go to timmies every morning add I see the help wanted signs. Fucking flips are the only ones willing to work hard

>Free uniform for exclusively shitskin workers
>Free coffee for exclusively shitskin workers
>Staff discount for exclusively shitskin workers
>Admired by old people who voted to import all the shitskins
>Min wage that requires one to endure shitskin living conditions in order to survive
>No college education required, but previous experience at Tim Hortons necessary

Oh good point about that college thing OP, I guess Timmy Ho's is totally red pilled and I should go buy coffee there immediately

I know, them canadians are fucking lazy eh? Only god damned Flips work hard eh?
What trade ya do thur lad? Tough one? Work hArd?

wat

I hope they don't abuse any of their temporary foreign workers anymore. A shame what they did to those Filipinos.

Yeah buddy I make the trusses for houses. Hard work for sure buddy but it doesn't stop me

Huh, I thought all the Timmys employees were all black because I live in Detroit. I guess it's just shitty all over.

Hey fag got you realize Tim'so isn't Canadian owned anymore right?

i actually cringe whenever i see someone exclaim how tims is linked with canadian identity. its not even done with a hint of irony, there are tons of dumbfucks that believe it.

their food quality has become legit garbage since they were bought by BRgerking. all their donuts are freezer burnt cardboard and anything liquid besides drinks are made from a powered slurry of shit and never fresh ingredients. even hobo dens like Coffee Time still make their own donuts in store unlike tims, that's really pathetic and telling how crap the food is too be outshined by coffee time.

Tim Horton's, Molson beer, the NHL all foreign run corporations which try to exploit our feelings of national identity to sell their shitty products. Fuck them all. Oh also fuck Kraft Dinner for the same reason and because the President's Choice brand White Cheddar is infinitely better.

Eww
Areas served
Canada
Ireland
Oman
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
India
And another eww
On August 26, 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion; the chain became a subsidiary of the Oakville-based holding company Restaurant Brands International on December 15, 2014, which is majority-owned by Brazilian investment firm 3G Capital.

A cooperation has no values

shitty leafpost OP

kraft dinner is literally kraft mac and cheese

>a us corporation is a cherished canadian symbol
It's terrible stuff, coffee tastes like dirty dish water

This is a shit post mocking canadians

yes, we know that but in Canada it's literally branded as "Kraft Dinner"

>no college required
>but previous Tim Hortons experience required.

NIGGA HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA WORK AT TIM FUCKING HORTONS IF YOU'VE NEVER WORKED AT TIM FUCKING HORTONS.

the only real Canadian owned company i will swear loyalty to is A&W.

The food tastes amazing for fastfood. And while road tripping I've seen more or an equal number of them compared to Tim on the trans Canada highway. They were my favorite pitstops.

They run a business. They don't care about your red pilling threads. moron.

I worked full time for Tims once including overnights baking.

90% of the staff are either Filipino, Pakistani or Muslim.
Managers are always Muslim while franchise owners are usually whites who undercut salaries and pay out for cheap immigrant labor who will never ask for pay raises.
Most workers were on visas or TFWs who would work for 6 months, go back to Pakistan to get married and then apply for Permanent Residence which they can get if they worked long enough in Canada which means they can bring their entire shitskin family to Canada and get bennies off the taxpayers dollar.

Tim Hortons is literally the most blue pill company in existence. If you think they're anything Canadian outside of the namesake your a fucking idiot.
Go suck a kiwi kike.

Clearly you have to work there to find out senpai

>bennies
who talks like that? proxy user posing as one of us detected