Why does Sup Forums love Trump but hate Jews?

Why does Sup Forums love Trump but hate Jews?

There are people just shitposting for giggles, but there are also people, mostly r/the_donald migrants that are just plain gullible.

because jews hate Trump

Because Trump is secretly redpilled on the jews but pretends he isn't and they know it hence the asspain

I hate everyone including slutty lolis

lol, no. Jews and their bible belt evangelical hanger-ons hoping for the rapture hate Obama.

Because anti-semitism is low hangin fruit to troll others.

Jews might be bad, but shitskins are worse

The jews that we should hate, ZoG banking cartels, media heads, marxist professors, celebrities etc infinitum hate Trump. Israel probably doesn't have a huge issue with Trump other than he can't be bought. They're fucking hypocrites though. They have a wall, extreme vetting of muzzies, nationalistic, militaristic.. Basically everything they try to feed the goyim as bad

Jews = shitskins

>Anything not nordic = Shitskin

>implying nords aren't snow niggers

You have to be retarded not to understand anti-semetism.

The jews have a superior verbal IQ that allows them to achieve disproportionate power within the national economy and media. They are also culturally unified and un-integrated, which makes them pursue policies antithetical to the national zeitgeist.

Prove me wrong kikes.

>implying mediterraneans aren't faggots

More like jews are the ones flooding the West with shitskins

But yeah, they're the ones that claim they're not White, they're actually European cave trash but if they want to be sand niggers then so be it

They're subversive and crafty, but I don't buy the superior IQ thing. Maybe Ben Shapiro or someone with a high outlier IQ skews it, most jews are like Kyles mom or Mort from Family Guy, Geeks

y post loli

Stop posting these

They don't have superior overall IQ, just verbal skills. You'd have to be kidding yourself not to see that they beat everyone else hands down in this area. How else would they always manage to jew themselves to power? It's the defining aspect of their race.

Iceland looks pretty comfy yo

name?

I think they're just subversive and crafty like spies. They deceive with their appearance to play both sides and get into positions of power. Control the money, control information via the media, control the education system, etc ect. And yeah it probably takes a considerable amount of intelligence to pull that off, but there js a reason they have gotten BTFO over 100 times in history

Any jew you're thinking of specifically?