youtube.com/watch?v=-LOAS4DbUIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EupZxRjM1sk
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage and report shitposts

>tfw too intelligent to believe in god
>tfw too intelligent to believe everyone else shouldn't believe in god

>tfw to intelligent to be a n earthcuck

>implying God didn't create the earth and science isn't all just a Jewish invention to destroy the white race

>tfw to intelligent to resist saucing you the original pic

who the fuck is making these lmfao

>it's to intelligent too 2017

>tfw to intelligent to save the full sized pic

I laughed, okay, I FUCKING SCREAMED when I saw the flat earth. I think I woke my neighbors up. You know when people say laughing out loud and rolling on floor laughing? WELL THAT HAPPENED! THANKS!

They're not sending their best and brightest, folks. They just aren't. They are probing anuses, they are abducting cattle and I assume some of them are good aliens. We're gonna build a force field to keep the aliens out and the aliens will pay for it.

Believe me, I know force fields. It will be the biggest, best force field within 10,000 light years. It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos. And after we build the force field we are sending every alien that is here illegally back to their homeworld. It's time to make Earth great again.

I spoke to their leader, their head guy the other day, and he said "President Trump, you can't build a force field and we certainly aren't paying for it." You know what I said to him? I said "Draxzlor, the force field just got 10 miles higher."

>tfw too many stat points are put into intelligence that my character learned to alt-tab.

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga -
>A discourse by [[Markandeya]] in the [[Mahabharata]] identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga. In relation to rulers, it lists:

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where [[wheat]] and [[barley]] form the staple food source.

> "At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser."

>With regard to human relationships, Markandeya's discourse says:

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will take vows and break them soon after.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

>Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.

There is a difference between intelligence and wisdom. You can be autistically intelligent yet have no clue how to think for yourself

either way you're just a weak minded cuck that lacks critical thinking skills if you believe in fairy tales

Ring-a-ding-ding, you are correct!

Who the fuck draws this shit?

it's the "prophecy so vague it can be applied to anything in any time period" episode

What always was, wasn't always, neither will what it always will be, but rather what it is to become

its the "philosophical quote so vague and pretentious any retard will believe it" episode

>tfw too inteligent to be a religioncuck but at the same time not a euphoric fedora athiest

Then allow me to be direct:

kys

>mfw religious people claim to be "red-pilled" near me

Lost it when I noticed the cop

>tfw panjeet is around,

Not believing in God is as rational as walking into an art museum and not believing in artists.

(((GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE)))

Intellect is useless without wisdom and epistemology.

Heaven was close to the Earth. All of humanity saw it.

Discourses on an Alien Sky #24 | Rituals of Remembering and Forgetting

youtube.com/watch?v=-LOAS4DbUIQ

>wisdom
You mean faith? the word you mean is faith. There is nothing wise about believing in imaginary fairy tale characters

The ancient experience of the ancient sky was very different. The solar system was in a different configuration at that time.

There were complex formations and energies in the sky and there was / still is a consciousness driving them.

youtube.com/watch?v=EupZxRjM1sk

nice pic

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ