youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn the nigga got manhandled

yea, even snoop dogg thought so.
youtube.com/watch?v=-sdGkYnQqY4

? White Muslims exist yes....

Khabib is good. He's going to fuck up Conor McGregor if they ever fight

Russians don't play my man. We had a notorious russian nigga beater in Chesapeake VA

Based chechens

Yeah muslims can be white.

HES ARAB MUSLIM RUSSIAN

>He's going to fuck up Conor McGregor if they ever fight

The USA is 60% white counting with guys like those.

Conor McGregor and Khabib will be fighting each other in Moscow

UFC already confirmed they are working on this.

Putin will be in attendance.

This video is completely racist.
This is why the African American community is falling behind.

i know isnt that great

In Russia they are not considered white (or human)

Yes, by the same standards that deem blacks negroid and asians mongoloid, arabs are caucasoid. Really makes you think

Nate "America" Diaz knocked the same nog's head around a couple months before.

Not Arab. Avar, from Dagestan

To expand on this, they are in fact aryan due to being Indo-European by heritage

Are churkas the true master race?
>white-looking but not white
>savage like Muslims but not Akbar-level
>apparently apex pedators, not even nogs stand a chance
>ruskies themselves fear them

Why would God create such death machines clothed in a lack of melanin? For what purpose?

definitely the worst possible matchup for Conor at 155.

> god created

they were created after century-long assfuck sessions, set forward by russians

nowadays these chimps literally do nothing but LARP as warriors all day, whilst Putin has designated meatshield monkeys to send wherever he wants

actually in russia he's "black"

Isn't Bibby nurms a Dagestani?

Might I also add that according to Hitler, the Russian blood would taint the Arab blood as he did not view Russians as Aryan

Source: my ass

it's just our "darkies" are whiter than white burgerbois

youtube.com/watch?v=vT-9vhOoQTI

He went around beating up niggers?

connor will crush him

Chechens are the original Caucasians. It's a shame they are muslims.

connor couldn't crash a paperbag, if the UFC didn't pay it off

hahaha just another butt hurt ufc fan offended by connors brashness

but isnt conor running away frmo khabib

>SMELL MY NOODLE MONKEY BOY

I wish, but I don't think so. But since Connor is the UFC's poster child atm, they might fix the fight so that he wins. We'll have to see the actual fight, but unless Conor knocks him out early, all Khabib has to do is pin him to the ground. He's strong on the ground while Conor isn't.

his "brashness" might actually be deserved if he wasn't the poster child for being a little overcompensating bitchboy fighter who lives off promos and rigged fights

watch the russian muslim eat him, if connor even dares to fight

Muslims are people who practice Islam. Anyone can be Muslim. It's not a race.

give me more of those (you)'s

Conor is already taunting him

the Rocky 4 getup.. hes gonna go fight the undefeated Russian in his home place, only to get eaten alive

Boxing, UFC and other blood sports are all about people who live in a constant struggle, you know the whole "staying hungry" mentality, it used to be dominated by blacks but they have gotten complacent and lazy, nowadays Eastern Europeans are kicking tons of ass because those place are a shithole where you need to kick ass to survive.

Mexicans might be the exception because they are always in the top tier in boxing, probably because their nation is also a shit hole.

I assume he was drunk 24/7 as well

Diaz wrecked that little bitch, two times. Khabib might actually kill his ass.

AHHH SHIETTT IM BTFO

No, you just have shit taste in fighters.

Ever since Trudeau, Canadians have gotten so annoying ffs man. He's a specific ethnic type of Slavic/Russian, you fucking moron. Muslim does not equal Arab.

Our olympics commitee cuck all the sports just because these non-white shitskins are bursting with drugs and age scams to take on younger competitors, when they are not adult.

Mike Tyson was on cocaine during his fights and won, because it made him immune to pain and angry. Is he white now? Fucking not.

Some of them look white, yes, although most of them look like roaches. But their mentality makes niggers look like most advanced race on earth.

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avars_(Caucasus)

this a competition between two drug companies.
no normal human can take a barrage of punches and just brush it off like it's nothing.
they're all on drugs.

not really
who are your favorite fighters

KEK you seem mad. Go drink some more alcohol while these churkas work hard and breed with your women. Its inevitable, most of Sup Forums doesn't see it but slowly Russia is being taken by them. Just go to any major Russian city and you'll see these subhumans roaming as of they own the place

>totally not rigged

Baddest man on planet. youtube.com/watch?v=JZvCgSmV9JA

None of them ever worked hard, their mentality and culture is against the honest work, just like with gypos and kikes. They thrive in various criminal business like drug trafficking, because Putin's kike government intentionally allows them to.

let's be clear in the niggers natural habitat, 10 of his cousins would have jumped into the fight. niggers fight in pacts but one on one aren't some sort of scary fighting machine.

granted to your average civilized white who's never known violence but to any white whose had the misfortune to live near the wilderness of niggerville, they know how to take care of themselves.

Alves, Bisping, Jedrzejczyk and Mickey Gall. Yours?

That doesn't stop your major cities being run by them, look at Moscow you think you're in some backward Stan country. Its a shithole, how have you guys not started exterminating them yet?

>how have you guys not started exterminating them yet?
they're the minority now

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

This, people don't realize that Diaz is just an ok fighter compared to the rest of his weight class.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avars_(Caucasus)
So what the hell is their genetic make up.

fuck you muslims arent people

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Putin completely annihilated any attempts for natsoc and other radical movements across the country, replaced is with vide variety of FSB plants for any taste (Prosvirin, Navalny, Dugin as examples). Russian government (where almost no ethnic russians) is scared shitless by russian ethnic nationalism and will continue to do all it takes to quell it, it is (((liberal))) opposition they allow to speak freely. Also this is why they need caucasus apes so much, in the case Russian people finally wake up, Russian police and military will most likely refuse to shot them, and Putin's muslim animals will remain his only defense.

>enjoying homoerotic barbarism

You're all like muslim and sjw degenerates put together

hard to say dont watch much anymore
i like velasquez, bisping, weidman

Love Weidman, but I thought Yoel legitimately killed him with that knee.

yeah was insane
always good to see something like that though

oh and i use to be a chael fan aha

>russians
>white

>muslims
>white

yeah nah fuck off you cunt

yeah pretty much most school chimp outs was cuz of him destroying a nigga

My man! Been a Bisbing fan for ages. What a monster. I don't particularly enjoy the UFC. I am a GLORY fanatic, I love old PRIDE fights, and almost any old kickboxing in general. Crocop, Holzken, Dekkers, Ruten, GSP, DON FRYE (!!!!!!)

like 145, the worst possible match up isn't that competitive of a fight

see webm related

There is 2 million+ Muslims in Moscow alone, how is that a minority again?

Technically, Arabs are Caucasian

The golden age, good stuff user!

Diaz lost you idiot.

Besides Diaz is str8 garbage, all he has going for him is his iron chin (which Connor broke).

Wonderboy got cheated in belt title fight but regular ufc black fighters would get just as destroyed by him and he is american.

Conor didn't break shit. He should be embarrassed after 1, and 2 was a draw at most concerning he ran like he did the entire fight.

Churka is a Churka

you guys always have interest on people who beat up niggers regardless of color and religion then you spiral into no true scotsman arguments and confirmation biases there's literally no cognitive dissonance with you retards.

That guy lost to Nate Diaz. So I'm guessing Connor Mcgregor could even cream him. Not that impressive.

>and 2 was a draw at most concerning he ran like he did the entire fight
assmad shitskin detected

you upset that the white man mcgregor BTFOs shitskins left and right while making fight history? i'll bet you are

Muslim is a religion/political affiliation (and one of the worst in all of human history, at that), not a race, you dumb shit.

>REMOVE KHABIB
>REMOVE POTATO

Eietheir weigh we all win

did you watch the second fight? McShit was running away for 2 rounds then got completely bailed out by the buzzer in the last round, and they gave the round to him anyway. That shit was a joke

Khabib is the worst possible matchup for Conor. If it goes to the ground, Conor is fucked. If Conor can keep distance, he can win

>McShit was running away for 2 rounds

Except for the part where I'm white. He beat up manlet Mendes, a dude who ducked him through injury as long as he did and now Alvarez (albeit nicely done)

He's got showmanship, I'll give him that. In a promotion like the UFC that is what gets you fights. Don't think for a second however that he's not going to get wrecked against the likes of Khabib or even someone like Edgar if he ever actually took the fight.

Yeah khabib has been underrated for some time now. I still think Connor would beat him though.

Just because Russian's are incredible fighters doesn't mean that they're the "true white race".

pls leave.

a couple of points:

who would want cauliflower ears?

also, kickboxing wins all MMA. behind that, grappling, as you saw in this video. it isn't boxing.

>Except for the part where I'm white

>In a promotion like the UFC that is what gets you fights
It's great to be a draw, but you also need massive talent. No other promotion comes close to the level of talent in the UFC.

I have a feeling you're a dudebro mma dabbler who likes to pretend he knows what he's talking about.

Think whatever you like kid.

holy shit

>kid

jesus christ the califlower ear on those motherfuckers is DISGUSTING

He's probably from one of the Caucasus countries. Most likely a Chechen or a Dagestani... they are tough bastards you wouldn't want to fuck with, and probably the most dangerous Muslims in the world.

those dudebro lmao UFC fans get btfo every event because their new favorite who they wanna fuck secretly get crushed

I am a Russian Muslim. Pic related.

AMA

Sorry it flipped.