Remind me how again he was a bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bcmGnygysU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52658275
hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE4.HTM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He killed over 6 million Ukrainians for refusing to let him steal their land.

>overthrew an oppressive orthodox christian monarchy
The monarchy was hardly oppressive, they were simply statesmen being paid statesman salary.
>industrialised economic output in ukraine
empire had industry.
>empowered religous and ethnic minorities
so good for russian people.
>>liberated 12 million jews from nazism
so good for non jews who were jewed by those 12 million.
>was the first world leader to recognise israel and send them arms
so good for all the americans who died for israel.

If he was so bad why do the russian people love him so much?

he killed 20 million russians

because he killed 6 million ukrainians. But them why do Polish people hate him? That should be the real question.

He was based

You mean thousands of richfags that caused their fellow Ukrainians to starve. The famine had already hit, Moscow tried to deal with it and the Kulaks refused to follow orders out of greed.

>oppressive orthodox christian monarchy

Shut your lying rotten white trash mouth.

They didn't. Books have been written about Stalins countless attempts to be likable but failing every time.

Putin today has a much more 'genuine' support than Stalin ever did.

>Murdered millions of people
>Turned his country into a shithole
>Did nothing while his own son died like a bitch
>Ruined Russian culture

He was a faggot and an evil man, and I'm glad he died in agony.

>Thinking a georgian half-jew could have ended anything but a failed communist

He turned russia into a superpower. What are you talking about? Also his refusal to trade a Nazi prisoner for his son was based as fuck.

I knew Stalin personally. I was my self in Ukraine at the time and could personally see Stalin giving food to the Ukrainians. Also after he had given it to them, Kulaks came and took it - and burned it!

>He turned russia into a superpower.
It was exact same power as russian empire.

>superpower
The only reason Russia has money today is because there are 50+ satanic jews working for Putin.
Let's see what happens when the internationalists find the gas and oil in Russia becomes too expensive to europoors to buy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bcmGnygysU

He doesn't strike me as very likable either, but neither as the power-hungry psychopath Western/Khrutsjovite propaganda try to paint him as.

I saw it too comrade, these are bourgeise counter revolutionists.

*wink*
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw

>Implying there are kinds of anti-Stalinist propaganda in the west except for 2 or 3 Ukrainian documentaries

No it wasn't. They couldn't even beat the japs for fuck's sake.

Don't forget the part where the rest of the world managed to do all of this without throwing millions into mass graves.

>>overthrew an oppressive orthodox christian monarchy
It was Lenin and Trotsky, not this faggot
>>industrialised economic output in ukraine
Stole industrialistion policies from Trotsky, conpletely ruined agriculture during collectivization
>>empowered religous and ethnic minorities
and send millions of ethnic russians ro Gulag>>liberated 12 million jews from nazism
>>was the first world leader to recognise israel and send them arm
You came to the wrong neighborhood, juden

At least his horrible policies forever ruined the image of communism and led to downfall of Soviet Union

Hey guys I found a 1+ year old comment about the norway fag about playing the "Stalin wasn't that bad xD" card

I'll post soon. Stay tuned

I would gladly sacrifice millions of people for any goal as long as those people were Ukrainian. Seriously though there is no evidence for the mass graves or for that ridiculous number that you provided. Historical development kills. That's just how shit works.

12 million jews after apparently 6 million jews died not including jews in america and south america... just how many jews were there op cause today there are 14 million.

There actually is you retard, this is real not fantasy horror story.

First, a russian poster (who knows stalin better than norwaydistan) posted the following

>If you want to know about Stalin, my opinion is that he was as great as horrible.

The norwaycuck answer right after

>Sure, he did many bad things, but the good that came out of his leadership, make them seem small.

Next post I'll expose the "Good old bolshevik" feminist comment of norwaycuck

"Are you kidding me?"

According to Norwegian history books Stalin killed 20-60 million (because he was a mean fucker), while Hitler killed 6 million Jews.

Post WW2, various Western organizations worked really hard to blackpaint Stalin, with the goal as making him looking worse than Hitler. Today I hear that all the time, he was worse than Hitler. That is the impression people have.

Cuck

But Putin actually has a lot of genuine support, especially after Crimea. Stalin is just a schizophrenic

someone do a ancap meme of communism including

Liberated™

Ironically enough Putin is apparently a big Stalin fan.

Based russian posted this about feminism:

>You know what phenomena of feminism is? Females don't want to be same to men but they really want to become a man. Feminism is postmodern thing.

The stalinist norwaycuck went to defend the Bolshevik Feminist movement
Here is his answer:

>Soviet Feminism (the first state-feminism) did not look at all like the "feminism" today, which is not feminism. Feminism is about lifting up the females, the feminine. Not eradicate it.

Here is the thread

Remember:
Don't answer to Norway communist
Don't trust in the Norway communist
Avoid falling for his Bolshevik tactics of deception.

>12 million jews

number gets higher everytime I see

I think he says that just to win a lot of old people over.

Best dictator by dar

The day stalinist scum was exposed.

Glorious. Hopefully he won't buy a VPN so we can be cautious of Norway posters.

Their own censuses were so unflattering that they had the people in charge of them gulaged and the official numbers altered to match Stalin's predictions.

Exactly, this is why it's often referred to as a "tragedy", just because it was shit before didn't mean it was much better afterwards.

Sorry mate, you have to go back.

That is not me kek

So there is another Norwegian "Stalinist" here (I am not a Stalinist).

Also I don't get your point. With CTRL + F the Norwegian seemed to agree with the Russian on feminism.

>fucking kys you filthy kike.

>According to Norwegian history books Stalin killed 20-60 million

Most sources say 20, others 40 and very few 50 or 60. Most agree that is between 20 and 40.

>B-but

It's you and you know it. Don't try to deny.

>Another Norwegian stalinist that it ain't me
I smell fear.

>seemed to agree
The russian said feminist is post-modern and you claimed the bolshevik feminism was "based".

I'll dig more Norwegian posts to find more about your subversion tactic.

>overthrew monarchy
overthrew monarchy not stalin don't forget in russia was 2 revolution: 1. february(they are overthrew monarchy; 2.october(jewish occupied russia)

1905 it was the 'democratic' rich jewish revolution, 1917 it was after the bolshevik jews who received even more money from wall street.

Am I lying?

>Most agree that is between 20 and 40
Here lies the clever thing behind this - there was a lot of absurd claims about the number of deaths, with people like Robert Conquest making new discoveries all the time and just increasing his number (I think he ended up with 60 million).

Now, others make claims of 20 million and some 40 million. All these numbers paint Stalin as terrible if true.

There are no statistical back-up to these claims, and they are not likely at all - but they are repeated.

The impression people get is the impression you have. 20 million is conservative and 60 million is "slightly exaggerated". So they believe 20-40 million (again not much that points to such high numbers at all).

Why would I deny it? I am reading what he wrote, and I find nothing that I do not agree with. He is simply saying that he is against modern feminism, if the Russian means that there was no feminism in early USSR that is another debate (it depends what you call feminism).

Keep digging

There are no statistical back-up to these claims,
you fucking retard
how about all the mass graves who were murdered?

inspired Mario Bros

He also liberated 20 million ukrainians from food.

Killed millions

>he
>He
>he

This.

Source? The Black Book of Communism is propaganda and doesn't count.

No, all accuracy

There are mass graves in the US too
Did Obama kill 150 million Americans?

Oh, are you saying that Obama killing close to half of the US population would show on statistics? Especially since even more millions have died of natural deaths.

Get a grip

It doesn't matter who that guy is (I would wnat him to show up so I could contact him though). I agree with him, he make solid points. He did not get exposed at all.

those bullets to head are natural deaths.

tankies gonna tank

>the Black Book of Communism is propaganda
why is that propaganda?
>B-because the name is catchy

Either refute the sources given in the book or go fuck yourself antifa scum

This is the most accurate source you'll ever find
hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE4.HTM

If you exclude deaths from WW2, at very least 14 million russians died under Stalinist rule.

Countless of dissidents in the US have been killed or jailed by the US government, pre-WW2 and post-WW2.

A lot of dissidents were killed in the USSR, too many. Not millions of innocent people no. Defending the USSR is not my life mission, I don't care if you choose to swallow everything you are told just because it fits your worldview. Too many of you for that!

you idiots must admint he turn that natio into a superpower, he killed people but today people exaggerated those numbers into millions

>I would wnat him to show up so I could contact him though
this damage control
>He did not get exposed at all.
it's afraid.

This guy uses Robert Conquest as a source you moron. All you have is literally a anti-Communist using a man "paid" to make up things about the USSR as a source.

I simply refute the source by seeing that the man uses Robert Conquest as a source.

Find something better!

>Defending the USSR is not my life mission
>Sure, he did many bad things, but the good that came out of his leadership, make them seem small.

Hmmmmm.

i doubt he killed 20 million people
it could be less than 10 million
just Russian empire- USSR demographics

What damage control lol
I would have no problem if he was me
I seem to agree with him

Exactly what reason would I have, to lie about not being another anonomous poster?

Believe what you want, doesn't change anything :)

his policies in WW2 saved them from the nazis
the russian empire would have been wiped

(you)

And where did I write that?

I have seen figures saying 700.000 to 1,2 million that could have died statistically. Which is obviusly too many.

How functioning people can believe that they managed to kill even 10 milllion people on top of the ones dying in the Civil war, famines, WW2 and still manage to become a superpower in record time is beyond me.

>hawaii.edu/powerkills/NOTE4.HTM
>Dyadkin, a Soviet geophysicist, did a demographic analysis of excess Soviet deaths, 1926 to 1954, and concluded that Soviet repression killed 23,100,000 to 32,000,000 Soviet citizens over this 29-year period

was he paid too?

What about Dimitri Panin? paid as well?

>And where did I write that?

Hitler wouldn't have even risen to power if the USSR didn't exist.

he was a right wing communist and i dont like communism

that is why lenin didnt want stanlin in power, he knew that stantin wasnt a real communist
>How functioning people can believe that they managed to kill even 10 milllion people
yeah, they just say it without thinking
they just have to look Russian empire and USSR demographics

really?
can you explain?

>He was based
>manage to become a superpower in record time
>Defending the USSR is not my life mission

Cuck

I don't know anything about them. Neither do you. I have studied the subject enough to refuse to believe 20 million+ figueres on the matter, and to throw everything that uses Robert Conquest as a source away - too much to read to waste my time on trash.

Robert Conquest should only be read, as an example of Cold war propaganda.

The sources this guy uses, is that he basically says that that guy made that claim there, and another one made a similar claim another place. There is no substance to read this as anything more of value than common Anti-Soviet/Stalin propaganda.

You honestly believe under Stalin, 20+ million died of unnatural deaths, considering the economical/industrial progress they saw?
Take WW2 deaths and natural deaths into consideration - yeah, and the fact that the population grew!

True

>I knew Stalin personally. I was my self in Ukraine at the time
why are you people even a thing? how can you be unironically a communist? you're either stupid or evil

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Pros
-Turned Russia into a super power
-Industrialized it to great efficiency
-Lead CCCP during WW2, its darkest hour
-Beautiful architecture
Cons
-Killed millions along the way
-Which included the educated which neatly lead to the downfall of CCCP
-Ruined the harmless Orthodox Church to influence his own Cult of Personality and Persecution Mania
-Imprisonment for the smallest misdemeanour

It's a gray area. Russia has never had a prosperous history without bloodshed involved unlike U.S.

>Take WW2 deaths
they are problably taking ww2 deaths and blaming it on stantin policies

I also knew Tito. What a Broz! Haha, get it? His middle name is "Broz"!

He was a very good man, only cared about his people. Worked day and night desu, I could only talk to him when we were lying in the bed together talking about life.

Like, if you take ALL deaths in that period (WW2 and natural deaths included) you would get way past 20 million.

The question is if Stalin/his government directly or indirectly killed millions of innocent people.

The Western narrative is that Stalin did it because he was a psychopath or something - which is the only "logical" explaination they can come up with. As there is no logic to why they would kill millions of innocents.

And nothing of value was lost that year.

he didnt kill million of innocent people, that is just western propaganda

>he was a right wing communist

>I don't know anything about them
Then study and come back to talk about it when you did.

That is what I think too, but there are two sides to everything.

>Then study and come back to talk about it when you did.
I have studied. I used to be a social democrat because I believed like you, that every single Communist automatically turned into a psycopath mass-murderer.

I have no interest in studying a meme anti-Communist using other anti-Communists as sources.

That kind of housing is very, very hard to build. Only communist masterminds could have done in such small time.

>overthrew an oppressive orthodox christian monarchy

Czarist Russia had more gun ownership then any place in the world before the Reds took them all away. The state police was one of most lenient in the world. It was heaven compared to what came later.

Also he didn't do shit. He was a low level party member who robbed banks.
>industrialised economic output in ukraine

He starved 6 million people to death because reasons.

>empowered religous and ethnic minorities

He put them against each other rather.

>liberated 12 million jews from nazism

He killed 1.5 million Jews, purged them all from his government, and was planning his own Final Solution before he died.

>was the first world leader to recognise israel and send them arms

Because he wanted to fuck over Britain.

>Remind me how again he was a bad guy?

Read The Great Terror by Robert Conquest. Should give you a good idea.

Stalin made Russia a superpower.

Stalin about his own son being in a german concentration camp and the germans offering to exchange Von Paulus for him.

"I do not trade a common solider for a field marshal"

As much as you would want to find humanity in Stalin so you can sleep better you are only lying to yourself.

First because only dysfunctional people believe in marxism-leninism. Second because only literal brain damaged people still believe in any kind of marxism-leninism after their teens.

I was ever an anti-communist because I read the communist manifesto at the age of 16 and I could easily see the "Workers unite!" brainwashing was a set up for the goyim.

Soviet agents stealing American military and industrial secrets before and during WWII made "Russia" a superpower.

what happened to the son?

>demographic analysis
So he basically estimated the number of Russians that should have existed at a given date and then took the number that did exist and recorded the difference. That's holocaust tier bullshit dude.

>Read The Great Terror by Robert Conquest
>Robert Conquest
Don't read anything by Robert Conquest as anything else than Cold war propaganda.

Dude, he literally worked as an agent in British intelligence. He was a professional Anti-Communist. You are a complete retard for basing your views on Robert Conquest or people using him as a source.

I don't know what is worse: this low level of trolling or actually a 16 year neet trying to find a new ideology to present to his friends.