Based Catholics thread

Based Catholics thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069604/We-live-pleasant-simple-lives-Meet-couple-earn-110-000-year-THIRTEEN-kids-college-funds-never-owed-cent-debt.html
yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/an-allfemale-crew-is-heading-to--antarctica-on-a-mission-bigger-than-science/news-story/6b0ff6b837d2b507100e4e9a0868c0b9?nk=33d12756e0008692c65a1d6561c3733d-1482885256
blog.metoffice.gov.uk/2016/12/06/discovering-womens-leadership-potential-in-antarctica/
homewardboundprojects.com.au/participants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take a hike, searchlight

Be a Christian.

Ill give you a bump catholicbro

there are too many Anti-Christians, antifa and fedora retards here

Many will destroy this thread.

The Only True Christianity is found on the Catholic Chirch, the One and Only Church founded by Jesus Christ

>schismatic
>based
kek, good one.

Here is a based catholic

No, he wasn't, neither based nor a practicing one

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Before the Schism

>However, there is a general consensus among historians that he became hostile to religion, especially Christianity, towards the end of his life

Oh...

Among historians dumb fuck. Those historians during the time are jews. You either believe in your heart hitler was catholic or you believe in kike historians.

>le things i don't like are jewish meme

The Roman Empire still remains standing, just through the form of the Roman Catholic Church.

>'We live pleasant, simple lives': Meet the couple who earn $110,000 a year, have THIRTEEN kids, all with college funds, and they have never owed a cent in debt
>Rob and Sam Fatzinger have been married over 25 years and have 13 children
>The couple lives on a single-family income and is completely debt free
>Rob, 49, who works as a software engineer, says they've always lived frugally and have never had car loans, student loans or credit card debt
>The family who lives in Bowie, Maryland spend roughly $15,120 on food per year, $465 per month on utilities, $150 per month on gas and $225 per month on medical expenses
>They allocate about $200 per month to activities for the children and they have $6,000 in an emergency fund
>The couple's retirement, investment and savings totals more than $180,000, as Rob plans to retire within 13 years

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069604/We-live-pleasant-simple-lives-Meet-couple-earn-110-000-year-THIRTEEN-kids-college-funds-never-owed-cent-debt.html

Based

yournewswire.com/patriarch-kirill-performs-bizarre-ritual-in-antarctica-over-ark-of-gabriel/
>Upon his learning of the “grave and global implications” associated with this mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”, this report continues, Pope Francis contacted Patriarch Kirill requesting an “urgent and immediate” meeting while warning that “the end is near”—after which Patriarch Kirill agreed to meet the Roman Catholic Church leader in Cuba on 12 February, an historic meeting between these two leaders that had not taken place between these church’s leaders in nearly 1,000 years.
>Patriarch Kirill, while using this “secret text” given to him by Pope Francis, preformed an “ancient ritual” over the “Ark of Gabriel” in the Russian Orthodox Holy Trinity Church (the only church in Antarctica) and where immediately thereafter this mysterious artifact was transported into the vast interior of this cold and foreboding continent by a highly specialized Spetsnaz (Special Forces) unit to a destination, and purpose, not identified by the MoD.

This is so totally holy and benevolent looking. They are definitely with the good guys, you can tell by this art piece.

>NOT FOR YOU GOYIM
foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/06/obama-calls-limits-tourism-antarctica.html

BASED

me on the right

>Based Catholics
Top Kek

>no Thomas Aquinas

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/an-allfemale-crew-is-heading-to--antarctica-on-a-mission-bigger-than-science/news-story/6b0ff6b837d2b507100e4e9a0868c0b9?nk=33d12756e0008692c65a1d6561c3733d-1482885256

blog.metoffice.gov.uk/2016/12/06/discovering-womens-leadership-potential-in-antarctica/
>Fabian Dattner said: “The Homeward Bound project is not only focusing on the astonishing expedition to the Antarctic but will be a ten-year outreach initiative that promotes women with a science background into positions of leadership affecting policy around the sustainability of our planet.”

homewardboundprojects.com.au/participants/

Love u Ian

this is now Antarctica bread

>not exploiting liberal double standards
>not being able to see how effective this could be

BASED

Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître

>pushing Jewish Divide and Conquer

wew

what do they mean by this

So all of them?

Viva Christo Rey!

what do they mean by this

>The Pope and an Orthodox Patriarch meet in Cuba to perform a ritual so that a holy arc can be transported to the South Pole by Spetznaz troops

What in the actual fuck is going on in Antarctica

bump

/x/ is that way -------------------------------->

Interesting stuff, huh?

> (OP)
Viva!

Fuck You catollics fags the only Bielive and the older of all is the orthdox

Fuck catollics And your pedo pop

Słava orthdoxsia słava kiril patriarch of all rusi And all rus pepoel fuck You west scum alexsander dugin said You are the devil you are the antihrist in west the World die And satan in Vatican there the jews his masters with the david star will be the one thet will put the antihrist in power And You know it fuck You catollics soon war

i see a lot of nigers in german tv in Christmas wtf how can a Niger or japan or Indian be catollics wtf west german Italian tv ??

Fuck You how come in my orthdox belive You will never gona see a Niger or Indian we have only Greeks russins serbs bulgarians makedons romanian armenian and Israel orthodox from Nazareth like me ??

No Orthoshills allowed. SORRY.

are you drunk?

Oh fug, looks like the watchers are getting horny for humans again.

>Israeli flag
>Orthocuck

Heretic kike

A few of them are physically desirable, but most are just smart.
Some kikes too.
Pic related

fear not Sup Forums

No but soon I will in two days bro it's starting I allrady take 10 days of from work like all Russians here it's Gona be a party soon with girls Russian music on tv and a lot of vodka pig sala salat alivije haldeč

In two more days we We Gona drink all night dance and sing :)

>born on december 12
>dia de la virgen de guadalupe
>"te llamas guadalupe?"
>tfw me llamo Germán

bumping

The party will start soon :)

Celebrating anything in particular, david?

That's amazing, based Catholicism

I hope next year will be better and stronger for us I hope next year we finely gona take Ukraine back and the eu will be finish

>Alexander dugin said this this guy is like varg vikernes but Russian I love his radio showes and movies and YouTube channel his story's about our byzantina and his hate to the west and how he see thet west Gona fall soon

no slide reeee

answer me you drunken kike

>wow I wonder what they do for fun
>13 kids
>....Oh. Nice.

pumb

This shit Jewish name David ?? Lol American I am Russian and hell no My family will never give me this Jewish shit name My name is bronislav bron + slava bronislav realy strong powerful russian name :) I will give my kids Russians names to

Lol Americans think if Russians now in Israel we will change our names and give our kids Jewish names hahaha only shity polaks doing it here he'll no you never Gona see a Russian change his name to David or yakov or shalom or szimon

Based *pedophiles
FTFY

Ok, now it makes sense.
You type like a fucking retard btw.

bumpo

>Lenny will never be pope irl

Feels bad

Russian old calendar Christmas in two days till the end of the weak then I am Gona back to work but still a lot of party's after the work

I know Hanuka is Jewish but Israeli Russian don't selebret it here

English is not my Mother dialect sorry American I never stady it in school or uni I still I Anderstend you all Americans which is good but still I preper speak read and talk in Russian even here in Israel