If you could travel back to the year 2000, would you make him win? I would, even he is a democrat and shit

If you could travel back to the year 2000, would you make him win? I would, even he is a democrat and shit.

This is gonna be a fun thread.

Yes

>even he is a democrat and shit.
even if*
It will, Bush is a likable guy but he's a war monger.

No. Neoconservativism would never fall out of popularity because of a shitty bush presidency and we would still be stuck with neo-cohens.

Gore was the last highly qualified candidate to run for the presidency. It was a missed opportunity of incalculable proportions.

Yes, if only to make people tired of 4 democratic terms to be pissed off enough to not elect Obongo. I know that timeline would probably not result in a Trump victory but it would be worth it to not have that ape as president for 8 years

yes by God! Imagine an America run by intelligent leaders who understand science and economics. But we are instead ruled by Dumbfuckistan. America is toast. Idiocracy is now.

yup. and i am no fan of this douche bag, but, W. fucked the mid east up bad. has a lot of blood on his hands

We would be paying carbon taxes, SO NO!!!

Why?

Bush was the best president we had since hoover, you fucking kike.

Yes

Imagine how different the world would be now if we hadn't let George W bankrupt our country with falsified evidence that Iraq had WMD because Saddam called his mother a "stinky goat vagina rapist."

We have been at idiocracy since the welfare state began.

He was a tard.

>I invented the internet
>global warming global warming global warming
huehuehue

Even South Park knew this guy was full of shit.

>invents the internet
>gets no recognition
Why haven't you bowed down to your political overload Sup Forums?

This. Making Gore President would kill the Trump timeline, and Trump timeline is best timeline.

The further along we get the more convinced I am that the cia is fully in charge of the government and we have no real say. Regardless of who won, the attack would still happen even though we knew about it. They would still lie about muh WMDs. fbi needs to clear out the cia. Real illuminati is in plain sight.

Last proof I needed was this muh Russian narrative they went with when the election didn't go the way they wanted. That and the assassination. All clear attempts to goad Russia into a war.

Don't know why but it's clear that the cia needs a war with Russia.

Al Gore was the worst hidden character in NBA jam.

Bush delayed the SJW movement for 8 years. If Gore had been president we'd would have had Gamergate in 2006 instead of 2014.

Will SJW breeding grounds like Vox media die during Trump Admin?

>muh political nollege

Trump timeline is zionist timeline, I admit I supported him for a while too but after seeing how he's been acting since he won the election & his cabinet picks, I've completely changed my mind. If Zionist cock was any deeper down his throat he'd be choking on it.

>Gore wins
>imposes a bunch of green laws
>recession happens much sooner than 2008
>9/11 happens
>instead of invading fuckistan Gore encourages them to invade us
>two terms
>2008 election is a radical Muslim vs a moderate republican who is too PC to win any votes
>by 2016 China and Russia our GDP is based on all of the retarded economic policies imposed by liberals
>by 2020 we are basically late 18th century France with leftists being the rich

No thanks

Elections are a sham.

Nani?!?!?!

A jew VP? For Sup Forums?

Wait, are you suggesting that the CIA is only pretending to be retarded?

I agree. It was her turn.

Clinton Gore and co were supportive of intervention in Iraq for years and the Dem establishment supported the Iraq war

Gore would have been Bush + higher taxes and gun control

>Hell he was the government propagandist for NAFTA and got bubba hooked up with Rubin and Summers

I believe in HCGCC.

Gore has for decades misrepresented it.

He has for decades counter signaled nuclear power in lieu of meme energy sources.

Not sure if you're trolling, but Gore is as science literate as Trayvon Martin was philosophically literate.

you're a fucking idiot that can't even take a minute to google something

he pushed the law that funded the creation of the internet as a public resource.

and global warming is obviosuly real, but you can keep getting cucked by corporate elites who tell you its fake for their own ((((gain))))

I would too because when his presidency fails and we get more of the same shit we were getting at the end of the Clinton years that was pissing even the lefties off (US/NATO bombing missions, continually trending downward economy, globalist jewry like the WTO) without the Iraq War or any of the butthurt over Dubya's win that's been powering the progressives for 15 years that would've likely done well to kill the Clinton portion of the Democratic party a lot earlier as Gore becomes Carter pt. 2 and is a one-term President (maybe even gets primaried by Hillary or somebody). We get a two term Republican to follow and maybe get saved from King Obongo ever rising above his gifted Senate seat as he engaged in a failed Presidential bid in either 2008 or 2012 and after a few more years in the Senate goes on to become mayor of Chicongo or some other inconsequential bullshit which doesn't empower the WE WUZ and social justice shit and it just remains on the fringes the internet and academia.

>4
Gore would've been a one term guy. 9/11 still would've happened and he would've done such a piss poor job of handling it that Carter's handling of the hostage crisis would've looked good.

>b8ing the b8
ok leftypol what are you doing

Probably would have voted for Democrat for the past ten elections really. Would have voted for Perot, probably, and obviously I voted for Trump. I wanted to vote for Obama back in '08 but my birthday missed it by a year. Didn't like Obamacare, didn't like how he brought up gun control all the time, didn't like his actions in the middle east. Still hated Romney for wanting to raise the military budget, outsource jobs, and pass so many anti-gay marriage bills. Probably would have voted for Johnson there.
Out of the last ten elections
7/10 Democrat
1/10 Republican
2/10 Independants/Third Parties.

Holy shit fucking quads.

wonder who would have beat gore after one term?

No but his portrait is A E S T H E T I C

CHEK'D

trump :3

I am anti-Bush, but I realize that the Bush cabal is the reason the Jews are going to get scrapped now, they fucked up too much for too long,

Jewish neoconservatism would be at the heart of Republican 'conservative' resistance to Progressivism. Instead the Neo-Cohens wore out their welcome over a few million dead muzzies, and we now get a reactionary, 'true' Right that would have still been extremely fringe without the wars.

Nah I want this instead

>Itt milenials trying to defend any anti-bush alternative

If you youngsters actually watched the debates between Bush and Gore you'd realize that Gore was a weak fucking canidate. Jeb-bush tier, I'd argue

No, I don't even want to imagine him handling 9/11.

>Select all images with pizza.

What does this mean?