How much more unrecognizable and fucked up will Internet culture be in another 10 years?

How much more unrecognizable and fucked up will Internet culture be in another 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVBalxt3NEU
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm glad motivational poster memes are dead. Regular image macros were better.

I kinda liked the recursive ones, but yea it was a dumb fad.

u mean liek dis

>tfw oldfag
>most of current Sup Forums users don't even reconize advice dog
>most users don't reconize shoot da whoop outside DBZ parodies
I'm too old for this shit

Shit goes in cycles, it will never get too much more fucked up than it already has.

Man, I remember when rage comics were posted on Sup Forums in earnest.

I remember playing games on newgrounds cuz i was too poor to own a new console

Got any courage wolf?

Image macros will always and forever be king

Ironic meme culture is already being used by actual companies to promote their shit on social media

the memes are too powerful, it's too late

DESU faggot, I was here for loveline raids and when FOX news aired a documentary on "lulz".

I wonder what the user that originally drew him is doing right now.

Thanks and nice digits maaaan.

exploding van is still my favorite part

Damn, nigga. We've had Cup Chicks, Mr. Hands, One Man One Jar, and I've even seen a man cut his own dick off. What's left?

i want to laugh and fucking kill myself

Don't fucking capitalize Sup Forums, ever.

That Times font was beautuful shit

The internet is being centralized and commercialized.
We will never go back to the wild west days.

The question, "how do we retain our freedoms?"
Its getting harder. Have you noticed how in the old days when TPB, Limewire, Megaupload etc. were taken down we caused shitstorms for weeks or months. We would promise that if one was taken down like a hydra two more sites would appear.
But not that fervor is gone. When KAT was taken down there wasn't so much as a peep. We all moved on silently.

We had a Presidential Candidate that said he's against Net Neutrality and do you know what we did? We helped put him in office.

(((They))) will pass SOPA and every other cancerous act. Its only a matter of time now.

pain olympics and the horsecock dead guy.

At least we'll all still have waifus

I'm hoping we'll all be dead so it won't get any worse.

>tag a friend to affordably rent them

i'm too poor for new memes

>tfw everyone here is not an oldfag

Back off fuckface, Makoto is mine

Sup Forumstards used to play dumb when someone mentioned Sup Forums. So silly :3

I'm a newfag and it pains me everyday to know that I was not here before Reddit ruined everything. I dream of the better days which I shall never know.

At least you guys let me say nigger.

They were sort of a precursor to the normal reaction images that convey the emotion by the picture itself now.
Followed shortly by "reaction image with BIG BUBBLE TEXT STATING THE FEELING"
Which turned into advice dog
Which spawned a whole fucking hellspawn of shitty memes normies use to this day

I actually made around $5000 in page views for an article I wrote about Sup Forums in 06 explaining why it wasn't really the scary internet boogyman.

I recommended buying curtains and getting a dog if you were scared.

Site shut down or I'd link it.

yea right

it spirals out

>What's left?

Daisy's Destruction

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING CAT ONE MORE TIME

>Implying you aren't shillling your work as an user who got a job as social media manager for some shit online rental business

I've been here since last year.

It's nice being an oldfaggot

The best part is that this was made before George Michael and Carrie Fisher died.

Shit was SO cash

thinking about ytmnd makes me sad

>But not that fervor is gone. When KAT was taken down there wasn't so much as a peep. We all moved on silently.

KAT was just a public tracker you retard.

People were legitimately upset about What.Cd but they're rebuilding a new community already.

The reason people give less of a shit about torrents is that streaming sites and paid streaming fix 90% of people's normie viewing.

If you want high end rips you go to a private tracker anyway. The market for public torrents has just plummeted.

how were motivationals ever underground?

I'm glad I no lifed when I did .. I think of the neets and shut ins now and it must suck to know you'll never have vanilla wow memories and memories of old Sup Forums

We will see a meme renaissance, they will start to use ragecomics again.

Honestly the quality of content was substantially shittier because everybody was 14 and didnt know how to use photoshop.
The raids were better though because the internet hadn't developed some systems to cope with it.

Reddit-tier memes (pic related) are what Sup Forums memes were like...holy fuck 9 years ago
what have i been doing with my life

Who /ytmnd/ here?

We need to meme ytmnd back into unironic nonmainstream (not normie mainstream though)

I've seen a lot of shit on the internet but that liveleak of the cartel guys carving off someone's face while they were still alive and awake was probably the worst.

Not even ISIS has topped that one for me.

Damn

KAT going down fucking devastated me and I'm too much of a dipshit to know how to use private trackers

HELO FAGORTSAND WELLCOEM TOO MY NEW AND EMPROVED HOEMAPEG!!!! HELLO I USED TOO BE A HAX0R BUT NOW I AM A COMPUTAR CONSULTANT BECUASE HAX0RING SI ILLEGAL!!! AND TEHY SAIDS I WOULD BE ARESTED IF I KEPT HAX0RING SO NOW I HELP PEOPAL INSTEAD OF HURT THEM BUT IF YUO ARE A FAGOT I CANNOT TAEK REPSONSABILITY FOR YUO IF YUOR COMPUTAR MACHIENE HAS TOO BE SENT BACK TO GATEWAY BECUASE IT GOT WINNUKED BY A SLY FOX!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~

Now in Warcarft 3 there are 5 differeant races too choose from! If yuo choose one taht does not mean yuor racist though, so yuo will now show up on teh Maury Povich show liek Jerry's parents who once beat up teh pizza delivary boy. Hear are teh differeant races and what makes them stink less than a bag of hair:

TEH HUMANS: they are a great class too plays becayse of they haev they towars!!! YUO CANNOT BEAT TOWARS!!! Also they have Merlin teh Wizzard of Magic and a gunner guy and maney things which make humans teh logical choice for a feelgood sensatian of teh year! SO IF YUO HAVE GOOD TASTE, YUO CANT BEAT A TEH HUMANS!!!

ORKS: Orkcs are vary good too. They have larage teeth and can chew through a dinner plate if yuo bet them a cup of beer!!! they are vary violent and uses teh powar of war to combine a war elemant to stragety and form a attack death smash which leaves othar races BLINDED WITH THEIR OWN FAT!!! they can build towars too so yuo can see Orks are King of teh Ring when it comes to beating an enemy with skills from afar! LOOK AT HIS POWAR AXE, tahts a face yuo dont want momma too bring home, baby!!!

Shooping das woop?

Can we invent the next meme format?? use it against the jooz and others?

are we able to evolve memes?

Just when you thought the [current year] was over... BAM another famous person dead.

i dont get why people put a watermark, i can undersatand a piece of artwork, or a drawing, but a meme?

Fuck now you made me wanna listen to the classics.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVBalxt3NEU

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

Helo I am an Night Elf, I bring gifts of fagortry to trees, I love trees, I fondle trees for Mr. Tree Face!!!

okey, NEVER PLAY AS ELFS! ELFS ARE FOR FAGOTS AND TEH ONLY GOOD ELF IS TEH MEAT ELF! my dad used to bring home meat from work and I said "were did yuo gets this meat?" and he would say "I AM DRUNK, I GOT IT FROM TEH MEAT ELF!" and he said teh meat elf lived in a cave and would come out when I would act nifty from niacin so IN SUMMARY NIGHT ELFES ARE A BAD CHOICE FOR YUO UNLESS YUO ARE CONTENT WITH FAGOTRY ON A GRAND SCALE!!! I will not evan adress teh elfes in this guide becuase they dont deserve a shake of my fist in a summar's brew!

undead are dead who are undead no longar! Dont palay as them eithar because they are wusses and die when a solar wind breezes by! all there buildings are dumb too liek "BONEHOUSE" and "BONE BUFFET" and "BONE PARADISE" adn stuped crap liek that. Nobody plays as teh undead for a reason: THEY STINK!!!

RAARRRR, I AM DEAD BECUASE I WAS A WUSS IN REAL LIFE, NOW I AM A UNDEAD WUSS IN DEAD LIFE< RAWWR

MUTANT LEAUGE FOOTBALL: I did not think this was a race too play but Jerry says it si so Im putting it in! I have nevar played as MUTANT LEAUGE FOOTBALL but Jerry says its teh best too play as and Im putting it in so he'll shuts up for a grand eternity!!! I doubt he will shuts up though since teh only way yuo can shut up Jerry is with a CHOCLATE ECLARE ATTACK TO HIS FAT FACE, AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa222111

Damn! Got to it right before i did. Haha. Member myspace emo suicides?

We have to make something bolder than nigger-tier iFaggot memes. Something the normies eat up, but can't ruin.

OG Sup Forums was all CP and gore, then digg fags came and made it fucking stupid, then i can haz cheeseburger catfags came, overall terrible decline into mainstream culture

Did old Sup Forums actually 741k l1k3 7h15? 0r w45 7h47 ju57 f4gg07s 47 my 313m3n74ry 5ch001?

IF THAT CAT SEES ME FUCKING ONE MORE TIME

Fuck

PTKFGS

I wish I could get paid to shitpost like this

Good times

Damn thats some 1337 shit right there

S U C C and also cockmongler and sonic comic edits

Yeah he mentioned those,bud

Fuck, is that real?

I wish I had my computer with all my memes and IRC logs, always great to reminisce

Damn 2015 was the original [current year] and now that meme is going to be 2 years old already

Don't know, but I'll still be wasting my life on Sup Forums looking at them.

you can sell Facebook pages for a lot of money, if you get a shitload of likes/followers on social media you get good cash

What I got here is a meme mashup.
I predict that this will be the next wave.

Memeception if you will

My nigger KAT eclipsed TPB as the post popular public tracker when it got cucked. As well as one of the more popular (illegal) streaming sites.
They were generating more hits than they ever did before.
It was barely mentioned before a week had passed.

this place became gay as fuck after V for Vendetta and project chonology fed the gestalt autism across the boards

FUDGEPACKING ASSLAMP GO RIDE A BIKE MADE OF DICKS

this sort of stuff was done to make fun of it, and then started getting serious

Sort of like jocks that are always talking about gay shit

Fuck, I heard Connery reading that

All my old shit is clogged up in a folder from 3 backups away tucked away on a hard drive I never open.
I don't even remember what the fuck this was used for, but it was apparently common enough that I wanted to know how to do undo it.

don't cut yourself on that edge Sven

>advice dog
>tfw I came to Sup Forums when it was just a bunch of DESU and EXTERMINATE spam
>I feel old as shit

you can see it on the facebook page for yourself

Irony is just a shield used to prevent people from being seen as silly when they take something seriously another does not.

Sup Forums-tier.

>and they got a dog

Remember 2006 YTMND ?
That and Sup Forums we're my mainline internet hang outs. My friend and I used to drink in our dorm and surf YTmnd and shitpost on Sup Forums for hours just laughing. The internet used to be fun.

kek

KEK bless the Internet.

That was used for CP, bud

I also remember people embedding (WIN)RARS into photos

Cancer lmao