What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this man and the whole deploraball situation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw
youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ8xN-w_gEQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggotry

/thread

Someone called out the Jew, and a Jew got mad. Makes sense to me.

literly hoo?
eheheheh asdfnkl,masd i fuckin shit myself lksdhafbnj ms kj

he really baboons my brainwaves

And the one who called out the Jew got replaced by a Jew

>le gossipy rumor mill e-celeb horseshit
Why not just call it what it is: cancer

quick, someone post that goebbels quote about being able to call a jew anything, but when you call him a jew he recoils in fear(or something to that affect).

>e-celeb thread

sage

I think Baked Alaska is a huge fag and feel bad for Mike Cernovich who is a pretty cool guy

I cant imagine something i care less about, plz go back to /r/the_donald

thank you

kek agrees, FPBP

Not ganna lie, his meltdown was pretty epic. He practically burnt down his entire brand in one day. Almost feel bad for him.

Mike Cernovich is a cuck.

You should really buy his book.

Refuses to associate with various people for being politically incorrect but associates with mentally ill Jewish Supremacist, Loren Feldman

>feeling bad for a jew that tried to latch onto a movement for personal gain

>What's Sup Forums's thoughts on this man and the whole deploraball situation

Don't know who he is and don't care

who gives a shit. it already died on twitter and it's obvious you're a shill for him. it's always been in his name.

lispy kike. laughed like hell the first time i heard his voice. i enjoyed his meltdown, and ultimately "unfollowed" his "brand".

No I'm on BA's side

Kek has spoken and I couldn't agree more

This. He does some good stuff, but his disavowal and meltdown was omega-tier

>Im not worried at all
>While he sweats profusely

LMAO!

Fuck this faggot. The first time I heard him speak was enough to set off alarms.

He sounds like a 14 year old faggot which is what he more or less is.

what happen?

He's a fucking retard but at the same time the entire "anyone who isn't a neo-nazi needs to be destroyed, oh shit why is it that the right holds no actual power" bullshit is equally dumb. It's a bunch of niggers nogging all over each other.

Wew lad.

Where can I find meltdown? Anyone got the yid's vid?

youtube

Cernovich is a bit socially retarded and went about things the wrong way, but he's on the right side.

Both of these fags need to stop fighting and the alt-right needs to stop pretending that they'll ever be anything but a niche group of stormfags.

He deleted the videos but this guy uploaded the content that is missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QRkLbKXMtvw

youtube.com/watch?v=cgPtBYyS1Lw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ8xN-w_gEQ&feature=youtu.be

Go back to twitter

(you)

Literally who the fuck cares go kill yourself if you unironically identify as (((alt-right)))

So it has been spoken

Not all jews are bad

See

should be called kosherball desu

this whole thing was inevitable

glad it happened sooner rather than later

I remember when Seth Rogen's wife sarcastically implied that she would fuck Cernovich (when she obviously wouldn't) and he wrote about a trillion articles on how he cuck'd Seth Rogen XDD

whats wrong with this guy seems alright so far?

That's because collectivism and politics in general are pure distilled cancer. Latching into any political movement is a surefire way to cuck yourself.

The only people you should align yourself with are your own personal inner circle of loyal followers and comrades. Everyone else should be judged on their merits.

Yeah that sounds like a bad one

Fuck I hate anyone who gets hardcore into identity politics like that

They are just as bad as liberals

That's what happens when you take an ugly arab and tell him his made up God loves him and he's one of the "chosen people". It's a cult.

>seems alright

He got mad at some other twitter guy for trolling about jews, then it blew up in his face

Cerno is usually good IMO, but he fucked up this time, I still follow him tho

Finally, someone gets it. All these stormfags are nothing but a liability

he should have stuck with destroying jews on twitter, instead of cucking for them

what the hell is JQ

a liability to what?

the left calls everyone who voted for Trump a literal nazi. no way to recover from that

Cernovich seems fishy. He worked as a lawyer and by his own admission had a meeting with Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg. His back story seems really silly too

the jewish question. aka the final redpill

The All important Jewish Question.

Glenn Beck Syndrome

jewish question

baked alaska just pointed out some facts

And the strategy is to prove them right? Anyone who thinks that the "Alt-Right", whatever that is, is helping Trump in the long run is delusional

what the fuck is cernovich shacked up with this feldmen dipshit
is he compromised

>DeploraBall

Celecbration of someones ability to monitize donald Trumps popularity...

If it made him that much money that he can get a tax write off for a party hes not exactly doing it wrong. + hes borderline asburgs douche.

Mike Cernovich is a pussy and a cuck trying to co-opt the alt right when it should be the alt right co-opting the conservative movement.

the only way to fight such tactics is to seig heil

agree and amplify

desu he seems like a greasy internet marketer

>Teaming up with a delusional Jewish Supremacist
>Not compromised

user I...

He's done some great work. But he wants fame and acceptance and being associated with Nazism is the surest way to never get that.

A self-help guru turned out to be a money grubbing hypocrite WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!

Somehow a race mixing jew, teamed up with a coal burning gay Jew and was able to get $100,000s from the AltRight & MAGA?

>best timeline

not true

if we keep winning, we could meme the nazi's as the good guys

can someone redpunp me on what the delporaball shit even is?

I only heard about the guy from Stefan Molyneux. I didn't care about him then, and I don't care about him now.

He's literally a jew that has fucked a tranny, what is wrong with you

The final test for shills. You can guage how pozzed they are by how they handle the question. See: anon5

A waste of money

That's the stupidest fucking strategy I've ever heard

Please explain this as to how you know it was him. I went to his website which no longer has this story and is just a link to this story. What does the hyperlink go to and why is it significant?

Faggot (((alt-right))) ecelebs and their fans ( who paid 100 bucks) meet to celebrate Trumps victory

it got Trump elected

learn some game 101, cuck

Ashamed to share a movement with anyone who would pay for such kikery

He was giving Spencer shit a couple of weeks ago for doing an op-ed for the Atlantic. "I avoid the media" and "he's a CIA plant." Then this fucking faggot goes on Fox as a fucking analyst. Fox is catching hell for all of his test-fueled rage tweets about date rape and being a man-child screwing random whores in bars. He is a goddamn crook and a liar. Baked worked for Buzzfeed and rode BLM dick until he figured out he couldn't get paid, now he Alt-right. PJW is a goddamn crybaby fucking liberal if I've ever seen one. OI GEET DEETH THEREATS. Fuck the lot of them. Spencer is the one to watch over the next 10 years. When the white population decline hits harder- and it will- he will be the one left standing. Provided he doesn't get caught in a child pedo sting in Asia. Apparently he enjoys (((trips))) to the Orient.

Political movements always end up in cancer

holy shit that is disgusting

these people have the most toxic mix of neuroticism and delusion.

it comes out with all the anti-white shit too. i honestly believe they can't help themselves. its just what they do and its never going to stop

>Provided he doesn't get caught in a child pedo sting in Asia. Apparently he enjoys (((trips))) to the Orient.
Damn it. Millions of people with internet access and yet the options are always dead ends.

Narcissist.

I stand corrected, that is now the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

The overwhelming support for Trump came from working class people who want nothing to do with Alt-Right cancer and were sick of leftist identity politics bullshit. Spencer and his stormfaggot buddies are going to do nothing but hurt Trump's agenda and smear regular working class people by association.

At least we'll always have Sam Hyde.

That's true. He's honest, and he suffers for it.

Nigger, I just want a majority white homeland. That's literally all I want.

i took a break from Sup Forums after nov 8th

>smear regular working class people by association.
Smear them to who?
The liberals who already considered them racist, uneducated hillbillies?
Or the media who already considered them racist, uneducated hillbillies?

You haven't been able to hold a right-wing opinion for 36 years without people glaring at you like you came straight from a KKK meeting. Blame hippies.

Who the FUCK is that?!
Fuckin albino ape lookin ass niqqa

Then find another country and fuck off to it because it's not going to happen.

Trump's base is working class people. Period. Stop trying to ruin it.