This land is mine. God gave this land to me

This land is mine. God gave this land to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8
youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
biblestudy.org/maps/kingdoms-of-judah-and-israel.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This land is your land
>this land is my land
>this land is fortunately only for the white man

That land is mines, God gave it to me.
GTFO MY LAND

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

No one gives a shit

New Zealand is going to annex Israel

But the new Israel is the USA, you don't even believe in Jesus.

And yet, you cant govern the people inside it

>UN is god
proof positive that isreal is for fanatical globlaization and destruction of the west.

GAS THE KIKES

God didn't give you shit. It was because us and the Soviets allowed you to be and CzechoSlovacia giving you arms. The mudslimes failed miserably in assimilating you and so you came to be. NO fucking God involved

Yahweh: the omnipotent real estate broker was so fucking stupid he gifted the Jews the only patch of land in the whole region without any oil

>God gave this land to me

No, the English did back after WWI.

So we're Gods now?

We can add that to the list of things WE WUZ!

youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8

Belongs to Christian Europe desu senpai. Jews must die.

Suck a dick, Woody Gunthrie.

Your jew blood is mine, Allah has promised it to me. Allah will being me your blood.

hey shlomo, my sister and her boyfriend are visiting in jenuary, is it safe in jewland?
at least in tourist areas

serious question - how did a country full of jews (who are usually high iq and/or highly industrious) become the nation-state equivalent of a welfare nigger?

you guys are always crying, lobbying for shit, taking in gibsmedats, etc. why can't you just take the land youve obviously won and fuck off?

OPEN BORDERS FOR JEWLAND!

We were gonna let u keep it but not after threatening the sheep shaggers

Might as well ask a mosquito why it keeps sucking blood.

>implying the anglo race are not gods

THIS BRAAAAAVE
AND ANCIENT LAND

TO ME

>That .webm
My sides.

AND WHEN THE MORNING SUN
REVEALS HER HILLS AND PLAINS

THEN I SEE A LAND
WHERE CHILDREN
CAN RUN FREEEEEEE

SO TAAAAAAAAKE
MY HAND

AND WALK THIS LAND WITH ME

Israel is truly the Anglo's golden child.

The Brits don't die.

AND WAAAAALK
THIS LONELY LAND
WITH ME

THOUGH I AM JUST A MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

biblestudy.org/maps/kingdoms-of-judah-and-israel.html

That's the land God gave you notice how it isn't the same as today.

WHEN YOU ARE BY MY SIDE

Good luck with that, buddy.

WITH THE HELP OF GOD

Yeah it's why we tried to abort it in its infancy. Model parent right here!

I KNOW I CAN BE STROOOOOOONG

seriously why havent you just kicked all the brown plebs out of Palestine? Put them in the sea or send them to europe?

To make this land our home
If I must fight, I'll fight
To make this land our own
Until I die, this land is MIIIIIIIIINE

fuck u fegit

Muzzie detected. Let him sing.

RIGHT WING DEATHSQUAD TIME

I forgot Britain empire, The Masons is your God, Filthy kikes

This entire planet belongs to England. Never forget that.

this is great

The only property you'll ever own will be the inside of an oven

>G-d gave this land to me
Only a Shiach has the right to deliver the land upon the children of Avraham Avinu and commence the rebuilding of the Third Temple.

Until that time comes it belongs to its current inhabitants.

So why did you need the British empire to take it back, and the American empire to maintain control of it?

anyone else kind of starting to like israel?

they consistently BTFO the Saracens and allow us access to the Holy Land.

Only problem is the fact that they killed Jesus...

It has so much arable land though and natural resources, it's already thriving in the agricultural industry, that's why Palestinians want it back.

based

Nice home, red is a nice color for you. Some one bound to help you decorate by transforming your sand to glass.

Britain, you mean. It's a union.

It's ours now.

We shall bowl Jerusalem and build a giant pak'n'save in it's place.

PS. check my hitler trips.

No I think the problem is that they did 9/11, attacked the USS Liberty, murdered thousands of our people and drag us into stupid wars that kill more of our people and accomplish nothing.

I'm pretty sure the problem is they give our military secrets to the Chinese, murder our people in false flags and treat us like cattle, and joke about it.

I'm pretty sure the problem is that Israel is the worst ally any country has ever had in the history of the world.

So no, nobody else who isn't a fucking Jew is starting to like Israel, but I'm definitely glad that Iran is going to nuke the SHIT out of their kike country in ten years thanks to Trump's sabotage of the Jew backed "Free Syrian Army" and their attempts to overthrow Bashir al-Assad.

I look forward to watching Tel Aviv consumed in nuclear fire.

>They killed Jesus
Oh yeah, they did that too, and Jesus called them the Synagogue of Satan. But no worries guys! They're all fine and hunky-dory, based Jews amirite
Fucking retards.

Those digits. Kiwi-Kike full-scale open war confirmed. After that we can kick things into high gear and sort out the whole middle east once and for all.

Now has anyone seen my taiaha? I've got shit to do.

>Scotland
>Wales
>Deserving credit
You're cute you are.

>God gave this land to me.
And He took it away when (((you))) continually prove to be unworthy. Why do you think He cast (((you))) all out of the Promised Land and into what's supposed to be an eternal diaspora? It's punishment, like how Adam and Eve was cast out of Eden when they defied Him, (((you))) were removed from the Promised Land and never allowed to return. Returning is an act of defiance.

The Christians became the righteous inheritors of the Promised Land once (((you))) were all dispossessed and disowned. Is it why (((you))) lead Christians astray, like the snake did with Adam and Eve? So that Christians will be condemned like (((you))) all were? Don't be a sore loser. It's (((your))) fault for falling from God's grace. For worshiping Moloch and other false gods. For usury. For degeneracy.

nice

Watching the shitshow between Israel and New Zealand will be the nation state version of bumfights

Israel won't do shit to New Zealand, they'll back down like a good doggy when we order them to. They know what side their bread is buttered.

Come on, someone needs to debunk democratic peace theory

JIDF still going strong. When will Israel be nuked off the map?

Israel is just throwing a temper tantrum because the first time in 1000 years someone told them "no". They'll fall in line or get punished further if they carry on, they are not immune from this rule. We will defend our allies, if that means razing Israel to the ground to do so. So be it, it's the Jewish people's funeral, not ours. We've been at war with them before and rekt their shit hard until YOU got involved and told us to let them live.

Itching, fucking ITCHING for a reason to give them another good hiding, they fucking need it. Spoiled brat of a nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
we pull our weight

Kill Sturgeon, redeem yourselves, redemption can only be found in the blood of the enemy.

this is perfect

We will. Within a decade the conservatives will be the largest party in scotland. People are slowly getting sick the SNP's shit, and no one has ever seriously liked Sturgeon, the low-info working class demographic that gets sucked in thinking Westminster is the root of all evil and Holyrood is somehow better are the same people who will find sturgeon the most annoying.