"Don't go to college because they're liberal brainwashing centers. You're fine working on your farm or in that factory."

>"Don't go to college because they're liberal brainwashing centers. You're fine working on your farm or in that factory."

Gotta keep those hicks stupid enough to vote Republican huh?

No it's more like "we don't want anyone except engineers and doctors to be successful after college unless you were in the military or a total liberal shill with (((connections)))"

Republicans have a very hard time getting jobs even with degrees. Everyone hates us which I don't really understand. Seems like we would be a commodity these days cause they don't have to worry about us as much.

Indeed, why just anyone can get a loan these days from the federal government. This loan can not be written off in bankruptcy, so it means great savings passed on to you! Come one, come all! Even if you don't know what you want to do in life, why not just be undeclared for two years, I'm sure you'll figure out what you want to do.

**All degrees require 15 diversity credits. Diversity credits are $500 per credit hour

This, so much this.

He is right though. Universities are propaganda outlets, not centres of thought.

I really enjoyed taking those required diversity credits and extra curriculars. Having the realities of white supremacy explained to me was well worth the $1500 I paid for the course. Sociology is definitely woke!

I mean, we do need people to work in factories and on farms, and if that comes at the expense of them getting degrees then that's how it is.

I know what you guys mean, I majored in Sociology and I'm so glad I went $30,000 in debt to learn that communism is superior to capitalism. My education was well worth it, I mean I didn't get that great a job afterwords, but I learned so much and liberal arts is proven to expand critical thinking skills.

Hi Cletus

>sociology
Good job wasting money on a worthless degree retard

Fuck off retard. College needs to be free, we'd all be better off if everyone was taught Sociology.

Just be smart enough to not fall for it.

Just never let a girl go to university.

OP BTFO in the most comprehensive detail ever.

wtf university made you get "diversity credits" or are you jut exaggerating?

>Republicans

Do you think people with college degrees will be content working on those farms or in those factories? Those jobs need to get done. Unless that's why you're importing all of these illegals; so that you can have an underprivileged labor class while still being able to claim the moral high ground by saying you let them stay.

>Never let a girl go into non-STEM
Fixed that for you.
It's the 4 years they spend doing nothing and learning nothing but how to argue over literally nothing that turns them into fucking nutjobs

No, it is the being at college that does it. College environment is a cancer for morality and values.

>just exaggerating
He probably meant to be. But it's more of an understatement.
As a computer science major I had to take Social "Science" and English electives. They liked to push diversity bullshit there.
Nu-males like OP that like to smell their own farts are way too common and even end up as professors in those shit courses.
Plus 500$ is on the cheap side.
Why did I have to fall for the college meme?