youtube.com/watch?v=Rt5HWlGNNC4
youtube.com/watch?v=r7fcCe-jAlQ
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE&t=321s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only democrathy in middle eatht

Harambe headspace

orangutan outlook

why is my girlfriends kids skin so dark?

"I'm trusty Patches!"

MY TURN

Monkey M.O.

6 Gorillian Mindset

Baboon beliefbrain

CONTROLLED OPPOTHITION

GOWIWWA MINDTHETT

Homo Habits

>what was his catchphrase again?

"Monkey Massage"

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt5HWlGNNC4

"Monkey Facial" ?
youtube.com/watch?v=r7fcCe-jAlQ

Ape attitude

His wife is gonna divorce him and take half of his shit (if not more).

Its going to be a wicked trainwreck.

Why would you think that?

These memes are gold.

So somehow a race mixing jew, teamed up with a coal burning Jewish faggot and was able to get $100,000s from a bunch of white nationalists in the Alt-Right and the Trump-train?

BAH

Primate Paradigm

florida skunk ape brainscape

buy my bookths guyths

primate sight

Cuckold Mindset

simian psych

Because we're taking his brand down WITH NO SURVIVORS

Baboon Mindframe.

Primate Psyche.

Chimp Complex.

>thank you donald

good to know my shoop is roaming around.

hebrew hivemind

Anyone have an image of baboon mindframe?

there better be a huge turnout to protest this cuck party / snake oil salesman soiree. hopefully an armed protest.

baboon brain-frame

Orangutan Temperament

CHIMPANZEE COGNITIVE

Chimpanzee Point of View

Ape Escape

I love you guys so much

remind me to never cross you goys

Mike 'Jew in the poo' Cernovich

Kek nice.

Isn't this that Orangutan Mentality guy?

you seem to be a regular here, haven't seen someone from India regularly posting in a long while.

Mike "Trap cock in my yap" Cernovich

Tribal Trace
Jew Genetics
Kike Conscience
Talmud Training
Kabbalah Mindset

Mike "Throwing my genes in the" Cernoditch

Post more Cuckobitches

ABOS ARENT TRUE ARYANS

I lurk regularly but post often. Feels good that my ISP is not b&. Do you post on randia too?

randia, rarely, last i checked it was all liberal shithole so no point going there.

The Orangutan Outlook
The Marmoset Mentality
The Capuchin Constitution
The Ape Attitude
The Baboon Brainframe
The Primate Philosophy
The Lemur Lifestyle

You'd like r/bakchodi then.

I think HE is actually the one receiving alimony from his ex-wife. That's why I've always been wary about him, it's easy to do all the stuff he claims he does when he's being a leech. Used to follow him on Snapchat, he's constantly on vacation and eating at fancy restaurants.

Will do man.

Do they still say "daily sax thread" on randia, as if Indians should be ashamed of talking about sex, and no one in the world talks about sex.

Lately, no. Yeah, no one should talk about sex in India. Remember: You can piss but not kiss in public.

This is now an Inida thread
youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Designated, is in fact, LOO/Shitting, or as I've recently taken to calling it, LOO plus POO. Shitting is not a relieving system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning LOO system made useful by the LOO corelibs, towel utilities and vital system components comprising a full load as defined by PENIS. Many toilet users run a modified version of the LOO system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of LOO which is widely used today is often called Shitting, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the LOO system, developed by the LOO Pajeet. There really is a LOO and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Shitting is the kernel: the corn in the system that allocates the bodies's resources to the other streets that you run. The kernel is an essential part of a shitting system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete defecation system. LOO is normally used in combination with the POO crapping system: the whole system is basically LOO with POO added, or LOO/POO. All the so-called Shitting designations are really distributions of LOO/POO!

He's practicing his choke on the baby, I see.

lel

Yeah that fuckin maid is dark, but the baby is even darker, I think it might be a result of all that nigger cum but not sure

YOU NEED TO UNDERTHAND KID, ITHS ALL ABOUT BRANDTHS IN THIS CITHY

>the lemur lifestyle

holy fuck this board rarely makes me laugh at loud but this post (and thread) is gold

Gorilla Mindseth

>Baboon Brainframe
top lel

the howler monkey how to

so is this basically what happened?

>amass decent internet following over a few years
>invited on Fox after you write Gorilla Mindset
>come off as a retard because you can't banter and are sitting up completely straight like an autist imitating a gorilla
>lisp because you're unnaturally jutting your jaw out
>(seriously, watch that episode of RedEye)
>fuck up on your big media break
>blacklisted for being a stupid retard
>a year later, realize the massive mistake you made because all you care about is selling books and being famous
>meanwhile, co-opt Trump's movement for your own gain
>then conspire with Milo to subvert and make the alt-right movement marketable and MSM friendly after he wins
>because the Deploraball is some shitty media gimmick to get them on the news, you ban Baked Alaska over the JQ
>the guy who created "#MAGA3X" (which was retweeted by Gen. Flynn)
>BA goes full Sup Forums and exposes Jewnovich and Milo
>Cuckovich get ousted from the movement literally weeks before Trump's inauguration

Bonobo Brain
Ape Ethos
Monkey Mentality
Pongidae Psyche
Macaque Mood
Talapoin Temperament
Orangutan Attitude
Spider Monkey State of Mind

Chimp headset

Gorillion Twitter imprethionth

Gorilla warfare

>>then conspire with Milo to subvert and make the alt-right movement marketable and MSM friendly after he wins

I have been out of the scene after Trump won.

what the fuck really happened?
Who is baked alaska?

what the fuck is alt right?

I was busy with stuff and now I have been so far behind the happenings that i don't know what the fuck is going on.

>BA goes full Sup Forums and exposes Jewnovich and Milo

link?

ya Ive always said he was fucked in the head and used to get shit on here for saying that.his red eye appearance was brutal. he really is autism. Where can I purchase baboon brainstorm?

Just Jews trying to get shekels. Really. That's all it ever is, sadly

You're a solid, I'm a Changeling

this guy is a literal snake oil salesman

Buy my book "The 6 Gorillian Mindset"

The moment he started shilling and asking for shekels, I observed it as a typical Jew behavior, I had no idea he was a jew but if Sup Forums has taught me anything it is to detect suspicious faggots.

His rise was unrepresented, he knew the exact techniques to piss people and lot of stuff that jews use.
and just a few days later I read his tweet saying "yea I am a jew, but I don't support extremism by zionists"

it all made sense then.

The bushbaby brain state

oh boy I need to take my pill

Holy shit, I just watched highlights of that episode. What the fuck was he thinking? It's a comedy show yet he thinks not making jokes and speaking in a monotone makes him "masculine"

So is Sup Forums just going to grab the popcorn and see what's going on?

Or are we going to try to piss them off?

you should also check out Victor Pride. so fucking funny.

Chimpanzee Pretense

Milo got a bunch of alt-lite cucks to give him money, but if you think any Daily Stormer or TRS types were giving money to a faggot, you've got another thing coming. We had his number from the start.

Some of y'all just didn't listen. It's about civic nationalism guys! Civic nationalism! It's not about asking the real questions guys it's about Civic nationalism! Gorilla mindset! Buy my book! Hey let me rebrand this shit as MAGA mindset, buy my book, it's about Civic nationalism where your daughter gets Blacked but it's okay because you have a Brand!

THINK LIKE A GORILLA

uncanny

Hey Murdoch. I liked your last episode about the alt-light or whatever they want to call themselves.

Explain this meme

Jungle animal that has been given activated almonds

Saved.

It's all about his brand to him.

Best way to fuck with him? Destroy his brand.

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE&t=321s

Go to 4:30

This man is ill

I'm so glad I never really liked this guy and always found something very off putting and arrogant about him, seeing his downfall is hilarious

ok. Mike Cernovich bothered the shit out of me since the first time I saw him on one of Stefan Molyneux's videos from like, I dunno, six months ago? But I had no idea this dude was like... this..