So, this danih 17 year old disappeared after a night out with some friends like a month ago or so

so, this danih 17 year old disappeared after a night out with some friends like a month ago or so.
she was found dead in a mire or something on christmas.

what do you think happened?

also, for some reason i dont care. women these days are just worthless. even her pics show no personality. she probably supports immigration and now she's dead. thats it.

i think one of the reasons that i dont care about this happening to women these days, is because they have themselves to blame.

also, in the social media age we live in today, women strive to look perfect all the time.
they cant even go out drinking without acting like 50 year old royalties throughout the night.
its another reason why i cant seem to care about this bitch.
womens lives are becomming just as worthless as immigrants and blacks. the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/finland-afghan-migrant-poured-petrol-on-his-17-yr-old-rape-victim-and-burned-her-to-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i forgot that most ppl here are keyboard jockeys and most likely virgins

>found dead in a mire or something on christmas

obviously transported into a turn of the century novel

>i forgot that most ppl here are keyboard jockeys and most likely virgins

Coming from the user that abhors half the world's population.

she got thot patrolled

Probably this

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/finland-afghan-migrant-poured-petrol-on-his-17-yr-old-rape-victim-and-burned-her-to-death/

This girl was from my city btw

Some Turkroach probably raped and killed her

Kek I feel like you are probably referencing this showtime show my grandma was telling me about today. The outlander or something

young women have always been getting murdered, nothing new.

I'd be 99.99% sure it was Muslim rapefugees.

White women are naive and retarded, i have little sympathy for people like this

I know it can be frustrating. But you have to remember that it's the Jews who did this to them. They are the ones who have twisted their innocence and naivete. They have perverted women's sense of caring and sympathy towards strangers. They are the ones who have memed the idea that women are royalty for having a vagina. They are the ones who taught women to hold males in contempt. Remember that, user.

That's part of what makes them so special though.

You're pathetic. The white man protects his women, even if they don't like it, even if they bitch about it.

Oh they act like women? They're emotional and not logical? So what. You don't whine about it like some faggot MGTOW, you man up and do your duty. One of /ourgirls/ died because the "men" in her life failed. You want to spit on your women, go be a muslim.

she prolly got BLACKED just before she died desu

i wish I was there to watch it really must have been something else

thats what i think tho

i think thats the definition of being cucked dawg

Dont you mean she got MOORED on the MIRE

Thank heavens, she was a race mixer after all.

i hope the killer is found and that he's a muslim immigrant

knowing how much the public have taken interest in this, the backlash against the muslim community would be crazy. if a muslim were found to be the killer, it is not unlikely that'll trigger a countrywide deportation of all muslims. no joke

This. Have an ounce of pride for your people, OP.

Newspaper said something terrible and grotesque had happend t o her , so it sounds like more thenĀ« justĀ» a murder (i guess either a very brutal one and/or rape)

Also your post is pathetic as fuck, whats wrong you dude? Whats the point of sharing these absurd virign thoughts of yours about 17 year old danish girl that died ? Im not letriggerd you just really sound like a crazy person and i mean truly insane, like you have some major personality disorder or something
Classic virigin narsccist lol

But if she's a coal burner then it's okay right?

Oh that's being cucked? That thing that literally every man in your bloodine did until they fucked up and made you? If that's being cucked then what do you call it when you let muslims rape and murder your women? Is that the MGTOW dream?

Underrated and checked

Sounds like a white knight more than anything

Yeah if you don't support white women and blame them for other things happening then you're a idiot, kinda SJW way of thinking but a reminder that anti-women is also a code word for anti-white. Kikes probably start these kind of threads as divide and conquer against men and women

thanks Bong

No this is 2015

fuck u shkreli

It's also not sad news but great news, because that little whore dated her murderer.

Oi prick, we don't owe some nigger loving bitch a goddamn thing. The usual female argument of,' man up' and shit like that is incredibly predictable.
A ho's life is not worth anymore than a man's simply because she is a female. They are still possessing a brain and one would assume. sentience. They make the choice to get involved with shit skins, niggers or whatever else man. They make the choice to fuck these people and they are responsible for the consequences of their actions.

In conclusion: I do not value the life of a useless ho.

White women made their bed by wanting nigs and Arabs, let them lie in it.

Yeah but Id like the source to the 2016 case, snownigger. If it was her refugibsmedat boyfriend I can use it for redpilling.

You can't tell the difference between protecting them from mean tweets and protecting them from muslim hordes? Jesus dude...

>A ho's life is not worth anymore than a man's simply because she is a female

Yes it is, as long as she can make babies. Learn biology.

>They are still possessing a brain and one would assume. sentience.

So are children, but you still protect them, don't you?

>They make the choice to get involved with shit skins, niggers or whatever else man.

They make those choices because their fathers are a bunch of worthless fucks like you.

Women aren't men. They don't have our brains and they don't have our strength. They do dumb shit without a man to guide them. Women raised right don't turn into traitorous whores, funny how that works.

As long as you get to watch, right? Fucking cuck.

>women these days are just worthless
You guys need to fuck off with this shit. Get some spirit.

I feel like this board might not be for you my friend.

>she probably supports immigration and now she's dead

>she probably support immigration

i think you meant supported lol

i'm tempted to agree with you and i do in spirit. but your comment about the men in her life not doing what they should rings hollow. you could have made this case in the past, but not now. if a girl is headstrong, she has so many other places to go. her father, brothers, male friends of the family, etc are no longer her support and protection, because those roles have been taken from them. there are countless people in her ear at school, online, in the media, saying that if her men are trying to talk some sense into her, they are oppressing her, emotionally abusing her, and that they are beneath contempt. i'm not saying we shouldn't try; but so much has to be dismantled before the proper balance between men and women can be reinstated. don't be so quick to blame the men when doing something that would have been sensible 30 years ago can now earn them a jail sentence.