Abos

I heard that these strange creatures can be literally found in parks and forests just sitting around in the bush in huge circles, usually drinking petrol or whatever liquor substitute they can get their hands on.

It's such an interesting phenomena to me because even the Americanized negro at least lives in a house of some sort, these creatures on the other hand are more like wild fauna than anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec&t=4s
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/57041911
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
liveleak.com/view?i=535_1392036277
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMiUEtpWd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vl4AukuNdc
abc.net.au/news/2014-12-08/low-aromatic-non-sniffable-fuel-rollout-darwin-storage-launch/5951634
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
abc.net.au/news/2014-01-29/genetic-modification-helps-aboriginal-people-survive-hot-climat/5225742
happychick.wordpress.com/2006/05/20/the-aboriginals-in-my-town/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>these creatures on the other hand are more like wild fauna than anything.
About that...

In fact, very interesting.
Do you have some documentary about these species?

Fuck you white dog!

We sleep on the road if we want!

You funna wanna go?!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

m8 coons are a mixture of hilarious/dangerous/hopeless all rolled into one smelly ball of ugly shit, i've personally seen one fill up a 600ml coke bottle at a servo and walk away huffing it yelling 'fuck whiteyyyyyy'

You know, I've looked all over and can't seem to find any that depicts them in their true savage fashion. Apparently it's considered racist to film them in their natural habitat Comically all the media I've found depict them as rational thinking beings, scientists, engineers, overall good people. Most of these are fictionalized movies of course

>that PSA

Yes I have heard about many of these. At least they are trying to educate their kind

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

You really cant hate them you know..just like you cant hate a mouse for being a mouse or a dog being a dog.

Its just this twisted world where it is not pc to call things as they are.

they have co-ops and stuff which is great for when they get a decent version of being raised
too bad alot grow up in houses with of them and 3/4 of them are drunken adullts

Australia is quite an intolerant and racist country compared to our European counterparts and the vast majority of residents have had numerous run-ins with coons so its basically normal to hate/be cautious around them. Only gated-community softcocks will say otherwise

yeah i dont hate but immediately cautious as they are in large groups often and will often even stare everyone around them down
i live in a shitty area where most are scum though (whites and non-whites)

These fuckers don't even look human, they look more like Orcs really.

You know, you could always throw a few toxins in your petrol.

im going to post this on Sup Forums right now and see what happens. Sup Forums is the worst board

this is the funniest thing i've ever seen

Comments are disabled for this video.

Has there ever been a full-blooded Abbo with a Ph.D or degree in anything?

Fun fact. A now defunct tribe of them were found in the 1800's that displayed extreme Caucasoid morphologies.

Lol only in their own communities/missions though, Not in major cities towns etc.

>found in parks and forests just sitting around in the bush in huge circles, usually drinking petrol or whatever liquor substitute they can get their hands on

Literally - youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec&t=4s

where i live lots of them reside in the dried up river bed

Does anyone have the green text about the guy that found the abos with a car with no motor?

Holy fucking shit, my fucking sides. They go to the park, yet they sit in the wooded part of the park.

Holy shit, I don't know what's worse. American niggers or Abo niggers.

come on come on come on come on YEAH

lol

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/57041911

we are the bikey bikey BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

these guys will probably grow up to be scientists and doctors

liveleak.com/view?i=535_1392036277
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMiUEtpWd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vl4AukuNdc

Abos have average IQs of 60, pure nuclear physicist material.

I think these guys are worse than chugs.

how?

What's it's IQ?

GOANNA GOANNA 'ROUND YA
>tfw this song was a meme at my school

D-do they really DRINK petrol, user?

I remember in rural Victoria where i use to live the government spent $8 million building housing commission for the abos in the area to live practically for free and within a year every house was destroyed in some way and the whole street turned into a ghetto.
They dont wanna help themselves even when given a chance.

>Be Sydney

>Be Central Station

>Be busiest train station in the country

>Be a city of about 5 million

>Be very heart of the city

>Literally have several families of Aboriginals LIVING in the decorative shrubs

>Tourists come out of the train station to see a young aboriginal woman just out and shitting in the bushes while her brother is propped up under a stretched out tarp, sitting on a milk crate enjoying a beer and the view

So...these fuckers are basically Prawns, like some alien labor species that got stranded here without their masters

jesus these things really arent human

Actually you can. They're dangerous and stupid. Just because it's in their nature doesn't mean I can't dislike it

I remember seeing a study where some guy did dna tests and figured out they were the oldest living humans. If this is true they have survived for an eternity doing exactly that living off the desert. Pretty impressive actually

they made a new fuel just for them
abc.net.au/news/2014-12-08/low-aromatic-non-sniffable-fuel-rollout-darwin-storage-launch/5951634

m8, they weren't entirely wrong when they said "Fauna".

They remind me of cats. They just sort of stretch out and don't burn any energy doing anything but getting by, day to day.

>"Senator Scullion said Aboriginal communities would get "sick" without the low-aromatic fuel he described as "medicine"

>they have survived an eternity doing absolutely fuck all
Fix'd.

you don't need to be intelligent to live, just intelligent enough to survive.

>creature

You got that right OP, they are not, in any way, human.

Yet governments protect them even more than a fucking species in risk of extinction, should have completely exterminated them while we had the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

abos confirmed for archaic satanic caucasoids anyway

Abbos have to be the most unevolved race on earth, their worse than congo jungle blacks. They have actually managed to go backwards

caucasoids are just bleached abos

>

The only time a boong has ever spoken to me was to ask me for cigarettes or 2 dollars.
That's not an exaggeration, literally that is the only time i have spoken to boongs.
And they wonder why we don't respect them.

>A now defunct tribe of them were found in the 1800's that displayed extreme Caucasoid morphologies.

Its called dutch and portugese rape babies

you would have to have a really strong stomach to rape an aborigine

You can't blame us though, every second person is an Arab or chink or Indian. They all have disgusting selfish behaviours that you can only tolerate for so long..

> They remind me of cats. They just sort of stretch out and don't burn any energy doing anything but getting by, day to day.

abc.net.au/news/2014-01-29/genetic-modification-helps-aboriginal-people-survive-hot-climat/5225742

"A team of scientist from the University of Cambridge examined data from the 1980s and found half the Aboriginal people studied had varying levels of the hormone thyroxine, which regulates metabolism.

The genetic mutation helps the body alter its temperature in response to fever, scientists say.

"There is a special mechanism that gives a surge of release as the body moves into fever and the changes in Aboriginal [people] have in fact cancelled this trigger that causes the surge of release," said Emeritus Professor Robin Carrell.

"They can meet a situation where they have a higher body temp without having to accelerate the activity of the whole of the body."

Ayyy brudda, Godda dolla?

>Sup Forums is worst board
what is Sup Forums in 2016

>I heard that these strange creatures can be literally found in parks and forests just sitting around in the bush in huge circles, usually drinking petrol or whatever liquor substitute they can get their hands on.
This is usually near communities where alcohol has been banned. The abos drive to a wet community for their grog, drive back to the dry community then walk out into the bush where the coppers wont interrupt their binge.

One thing I can respect Abos for is if you put them in the middle of a desert, they'll be fine.

If you put any other race in the middle of a desert, they'd probably suffer and die.

I think the Abos should be the first to colonise Mars.

'The Aboriginal people in this country, in general, are treated like royalty. They get more money each year from the government than alot of working people. There are exceptions, though, I'll admit- there are always exceptions. Let me explain- On Wednesdays, the Aboriginal people come into town from their little communities to collect their child payments. On Thursdays they collect their dole payments. On Fridays they spend every cent on booze. The weekend is filled with violence, rape and utter chaos. There are murders here every month, children are raped repeatedly every week. Women are bashed, people are stabbed, houses are robbed. It's like a war-zone.'

happychick.wordpress.com/2006/05/20/the-aboriginals-in-my-town/

Sup Forums is pure cancer, even worse than Sup Forums and /balk/

>if you put them in the middle of a desert, they'll be fine
What evidence do you have for this?

What a stupid fucking remark.

Kill yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMiUEtpWd4
>australiclaps

the alligator has gone millennia without changing, alligators are still savage subhumans

>Be me
>Last week went back to my hometown for Christmas
>Driving around town with an old friend
>Lamenting how the town is struggling after the mining boom
>Pass a park
>Two fire engines, a police car and an ambulance
>whatshappeninghere.mov
>See a police officer standing under the tree looking up
>Hes trying to convince an aboriginal man to come down
>A common thing to expect at 3pm on a Thursday

The town also is having cars stolen every. night. Mostly by teenage kids. Apparently a few months ago some young indigenous boys had a court date for car theft. They didn't have a way to the courthouse so they stole a car to get there on time. Its like poetry.

>2286
>getting off my shuttle for a sweet holiday in mars
>ayy brudda godda credit
>mfw

they are sub human apes comet a stupid of come and deserve to die to doe becauseto die out because they continue to blammean old whitey being for being subhuman genetic garbage