So Will New Zealand Be the New Homeland for The Jews

So Will New Zealand Be the New Homeland for The Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There won't be any Jews left when the Anzac's walk into the fray

GAS

Fuck off cunts

Can someone give me an update on wtf is going on? News assume I know the background.

Thanks in advance if you go back to UN vs. Israel.

NZ Reich soon, lads

Fuck... this is beautiful

>no look up south caulfield.

Can't wait.

Little bro is Anglo territory.

Abbot's already on his way to shirtfront Netanyahu.

Pick on New Zealand = Australia = United States.
And boy will the rest of the world jump at the opportunity to lend a hand if it gets that far.

Even earthquakes in NZ hate Jews

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

>Benyamin Mizrahi, 23, the Israeli man who died in the damaged van
AHHAHAA. I hope he suffered

Am I welcomed in the United Kingdom?

Probably.

>Probably
Is this because whenever you see Old Glory you automatically think of 60%?

after the war, they even considered the middle of the shit-poster desert -- abboland -- as a possible zion... but it was deemed too hot

No because we don't have a cohesive identity

What's your opinion on USA?

New homeland no. New grave? Yes.

Good while the English were in control. On its death bed now that its under (((new management)))

Someone make a hangi-oven holocaust joke pls

>Good while the English were in control

You got your shit packed tight by a bunch of fucking farmers when you were supposedly the strongest nation in the world. If we had stayed under British rule, all of our land in North America would've been forfeited to the Spanish when they decided it was time to take it.

What's your opinion on the other ''Anglo-sphere'' countries (canada australia neas zeldknas)?

MeeeeeeeEEEMEEEEE! XXXXXXXdddddddd

>tfw I thought NZ would survive the 'Samson Option'

I didn't just mean literal British control - which was good too, I was referring to WASPs in general. The French gave us a run for our money in that war of independence but they weren't farmers

test

I liked it better when no one knew we even existed.

Which is still now. Just because you're getting a little traction doesn't mean you're on the face of every front page the media has to offer.

When you wake up in the morning and see these guys coming towards your synagogue.

Bibi be gone!

Shit hadn't read about that
Looks like NZ is fucked

Nigger Peter Jackson put New Zealand on the front of the map a decade ago. People go there to see elves, dwarves, and hobbits now.

I laughed so hard my gum fell out. Thanks bro

Or Chinks who come here to buy up all the property stock and rent it back out to kiwis at exorbitant rates.

Of course kiwis grumble about it but hey being tolerant and anti racist is worth 3/4 of your pay check going to some mainland chink.

Make it happen you jandal wearing faggot.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

DON'T YOU TOUCH MY WHITE HAVEN YOU GREASY FUCKS