Jokes aside, when did you know she lost?

For me it's when she tried to play up her experience and Trump BTFO that talking point by reminding everyone that she's had 30 years to make changes and did nothing but enrich herself and her friends.

Experience was supposed to be something she had over him, and he turned that on it's ugly head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
youtube.com/watch?v=rPI7Vq55F4I
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly thought she was going to win, whether it be due to (((them))) rigging the election, or just the sheer number of gullible tv drones. I was really happily surprised Trump won.

I knew she lost in the early morning on November 9th, just like everybody else.

On election day just like everyone else

You can't know until it happens

This. I knew Trump would get more votes, but I seriously thought that fractional vote counting, machine "glitches," lost/altered ballots, Obama's interference, and the combined force of every media outlet in the Western hemisphere would ensure her "victory."

I thought she'd steal it, but when she canceled the fireworks in advance I felt a sense of hope that I hadn't had in a long time.

when she started having nobody show up to her rallies

I thought she was going to win until Trump won Florida. When I headed to the polls I kept telling myself that it was already rigged in her favor.

It really clicked Driving through New Hampshire with my gf about a month before the election. You couldn't ignore just how many signs there were in front of homes and businesses and on cars. There were some Hilary signs on the side of the road but never attached to anyone's actual property. And as absurd as I think that state is, it's always been a good way to read the pulse of American politics.

July 10th 4:19 am

I knew she would lose right from the beginning.

Some Americans act like liberal faggots, but they don't mean what they say. Behind the scenes they are actual more Republican, and they just don't want to admit it and look bad. Americans want their traditional values back. We have way too many transgenders, and faggots, fat landwhales, and hipsters that are too lenient and being spoon fed.

Enough is enough. America needs to stop looking like giant vagina with a blue dyed bush of pubic hair that hasn't been shaved for years.

I seriously can't stand the number of retarded hipster faggots walking around.

When Trump won Pennsylvania

I thought she was gonna win but when Florida went to him it was a glimmer of hope. When North Carolina went I knew it was gonna go to him

When she fell

I had a vision and predicted a Trump presidency after he won the primary, but i didn't know until after the votes were counted duh

Who would this be? Didn't like 5 of them mysteriously disappear?

When the polls had her over 50% nonstop.

And as a Pennsylvanian, that was the point when I realized I was gonna party all night.

This. Florida flipping red gave me real hope and Michigan/Wisconsin clinched it

Mmmm... I would say when it was leaked that the DNC was rigged and Hillary had basically almost everyone in her pocket (Dems, MSM, some Republicans, and etc.). That's when I felt there was an imbalance where at certain moments Trump or Hillary would win if voted for around that moment. Basically, the one to fuck up right before the election lost the election and Hillary did with the Anthony Weiner leak. Pretty hilarious that sex-addict "Carlos Danger" was the final nail in the coffin.

When she kept losing blue states.

>Why should anyone believe you when you haven't practiced what you're preaching?
>Because you never stopped me. (airhorn)

Oh yeah. Great point.

This. The media and social media had me convinced he was going to lose by a small amount.

I knew she had lost her fucking mind the second she released that "SO WHY HAVENT I WON YET" video though

When the hand picked crowd in the second debate cheered after
youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Link?

>"I fight for hard-working Americans, and hard-working Americans are Mexican."

When Florida went red I knew she was fucked

Honestly it was when I realised the only reason I knew she was Trump's opponent was because Trump made a tweet about her and the tweet made the news.

I'm a fucking leaf and Trump's tweets make local headlines for me. Take a minute. That's how total and unchallenged Trump's media presence is. All publicity is good publicity. Clinton was basically a literally who this entire election.

When they started sending Obongo to the Rust Belt. They didn't so much as give a rat turd about spending time and money campaigning there, then, a few weeks out, you have the fucking POTUS jump in there? They knew shit had gone south hard.

This line. This line right here secured it for him.

Trump BTFO Shillary so hard with that comeback she had no chance after that.

Not even joking, that line secured it for him. It couldn't of been choreographed any better if he had 1000 takes of the same exchange, it was perfect.

After Donald Trump hit the stage first RNC debate and I had a chance to collect my thoughts.

This.

The second she announced her candidacy.

That one was good, and the crowd loved it. But I still think making her experience an albatross hurt her. She was playing all election for that dichotomy:

> Trump is dangerous
> Can you imagine your kids hearing this guy?
> Muh nuclear codes

All designed to push the conversation into a direction that would help Clinton's experience triumph.

She had no counter to the accusation that she was a do-nothing politician. I honestly believe it was the first time someone called her out like that.

When Trump won Ohio and Florida

I mean I knew he was going to win for a while, but I didn't really KNOW it until then

When she stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders.

I'm not saying Bernie could have or should have beaten Trump, but the DNC lost a lot of support when they screwed him over.

When she won against Bernie Sanders.

Bernie had much more enthusiasm, and when she won, I knew it was rigged. It was "her turn" instead of the Democrats putting in someone that would be at the very least viable.

Though Bernie would've lost as well, at least he would've had a chance. Hillary pissed off an entire progressive base, more than Trump could've ever pissed off the evangelical base.

When Wikileaks dropped the first bomb.

Ken Bone. Trump addressed him directly with empathy and talked about how he was going to bring jobs back to the country. Clinton launched into a stump speech.

Honestly it was when CTR and other shilling companies started showing up. Pretty pathetic to have so little real support that she would have to pay people. There might've been more authentic Cruz supporters than real ones for Hilldog during the primaries.

The whole "basket of deplorables" or whatever pretty much sealed the deal.

Who fucking shits all over potential voters like that? A loser that's a total mess, that's who. SAD.

After the second debate I knew it was all over for her.

Emails, need I say more?

This, when she collapsed and was caught on camera being thrown into a van like a sack of potatoes at the 9/11 anniversary memorial.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPI7Vq55F4I

youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

>tfw no one will check my trips

don't wanna miss these digits

Bullshit. No one thought Trump could actually win until they announced Florida for him

when every single person other than college fucktards that I know in Michigan who used to vote Democrat put Trump signs in their yard.

Digits comfirms. Hard to imagine Bernie ignoring the entire rust belt.

Actually thinking about now, it was probably when she rigged the primaries, I'm at NY, so many democrats/berns decided to sit out the election after Bernie had the primaries stolen from him.

This was it for me too.

those contorted facial features

When it was painfully obvious NOBODY liked her

Not her family

Not her "friends"(none)

Not her co-workers

Nobody in the world liked Hillary Clinton except some dried up vagina voters who were just with her because the shared the same sexual organs.

You're not going to win the election without charisma, unless you're black.

good digits but this isn't true at all. Sup Forums was electric in the weeks leading up to the election because Trump kept beating expectations.

this

before the first republican debates when i realised how much baggage hillaray had. that $50 bet on trump with 25:1 odd really paid off

For me it was when she attacked a cartoon frog

Literally the face of nepotism

So fucking clueless, she honestly expected just to win because it was her turn.

I predicted how it would happen fairly accurately after Brexit. If you look at the polling, in both Brexit and with Trump online polling overrated the liberals by 3-4 points. Phone polling was what kept showing Trump leading or even during the election and that ended up being accurate just like it was in brexit. Online polling is a complete fucking joke. Any online polls should be immediately thrown out.

In my gut I felt it during the last couple weeks and watched the rallies. Hers and his. I just couldn't understand the 98% chance of losing everyone was shilling, it didn't register with what I was seeing in reality.

I knew when Florida flipped. My friends just laughed me off.

Just rewatched this, he's so passionate. The second she started talking I just wanted to punch through the screen. I'm so unbelievably happy she got BTFO

Drove through rural Pennsylvania and saw nothing but Trump signs. Figured most of the country was thinking the same way and the Hillary supporters were probably all contained in just the city zones. Turns out I was right

I always had an underlying sense of "nothing to fear" for Trump going up against her. She slept-walked her way through a weak DNC, burnt too many bridges with the Bernouts, and never really had a strong political message behind her other than "muh vagina". The laughably small rallies in the general campaign and 9/11 collapse really only reinforced this as time went on.

I think when I knew for sure though, was the Weiner scandal going public and the reopening of the investigation. By then, people were sick of Hillary's shit, even her baseline supporters seemed to be showing a measure of doubt.

thought shilldawg was gonna win. Trump implanting the idea that the election was rigged was really log(n^n)^n dimensional chess.

The man with the fine trips has it. Putting the physical embodiment of The Establishment up against a populist political outsider was suicide for the DNC

Everything she's ever tried to do republicans stopped her.

You can't mow someone's garden and tell them they're a shitty farmer.

>Just rewatched this, he's so passionate. The second she started talking I just wanted to punch through the screen. I'm so unbelievably happy she got BTFO

He became a meme but to me that's when things fully turned in favor of Trump. It certainly helped that the town hall format was a big boon to his sort of freewheeling speaking style but I think that whole night was Trump at his best - charismatic, personable, empathizing with people - compared to Hillary who really had nothing to offer anybody there.

you misspelled "(((glitches)))"

I live in Philly and I worked the polls in 2008 - 2014 for money in west philly (grad student lel).

You can't imagine how night and day it was here. Philly was a shit-show for Obama, we didn't have anywhere near enough staff for those elections.

This year was different, no one was excited for her. I would say turnout was down about 40% in my neighborhood alone.

When she joked about drone bombing Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy.

When she cancelled her fireworks

Yeesh

When he won Florida

I was at the election night party in the Grand Ballroom of the Hyatt Regency downtown hosted by the Republican party of Sarasota County. That night was sort of a blur and I don't remember the exact order but I remember when they called Ohio in the room absolutely erupted with cheers, followed by something else...

It's almost hard to describe but maybe it was a nervous energy, kind of a tension that permeated the room... maybe it really was happening.

A lot of people were nervous about the west coast states especially California. I remember when a woman standing next to me said
> yeah well, what happens when California is added to that total?

And I remember turning to her and saying in an almost dreamlike fog

> California's already on the board... Washington and Oregon too and it doesn't matter, it didn't help them

And then they called Florida.
Cheers, fists in the air, people running to embrace family members, strangers embracing each other

An old man wearing a maroon striped tie and a blue Sports Blazer with an American Legion and an Honor Flight pin on the lapel.
He was seated with his Cane between his knees and both hands folded on the handle and as the graphic card...

> Donald Trump projected to win Florida

...Flashed on the screen the look of stoicism on his face began to slowly change to one of tranquility. He lowered his head to his hands as if in silent prayer while the room erupted around him.

There were manly tears shed that night amongst the cheers and the chants of USA! USA!

The nightmare was finally over.

When all the superdelegates came out in support of Hillary before the primaries even started I knew something was fishy.

> republicans stopped her from putting bills on the floor

Nice meme.

This is a beautiful story

She's been in government for nearly her entire adult life, and has about as much to show for it as Bernie Sanders does. Get these people out of office, we need fresh ideas and fresh people in our government.

Congress still has yet to verify the electoral college. Don't get your hopes up just yet trumpettes

this is amazing

must be nice to be able to feel patriotic, im happy for you guys

This needs to be screencapped

Thanks for sharing user

Going through the thread I realized there isn't a single wrong answer here... with literally the entire globalization effort and their seedy networks and seats of influence all pushing for her non-stop they simply could not get this women elected.

It was wonderful, an emerging moment of hope.... like faith in humanity was restored. What can Trump NOT do?

at the DNC when literally every single person on stage did nothing but talk about diversity

make liberals happy? Not that it's a bad thing per se, but the man could cure cancer and they would bemoan the loss of nursing jobs, etc.

Here's the moment I knew she lost:

>“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

>literally SJW tier argument.

when trump's delegate advantage became bigger than the amount of delegates from commifornia

I knew Trump won when the RNC went off without a hitch. No major protests, drama on the floor but it got sorted out. It proved that Trump's campaign was bullet proof even if people didn't realize it.

I bet on Trump when Hillary was talking about racist nazi frogs. How was she supposed to win after alienating the young memelord demographic?

>2016
>not reminding yourself of the picture of crying syrian kids every morning when you wake up

racist

I honestly teared up a little at this. Thank you.

When she passed out on 9/11 and was thrown into the back of her special ed van by the Secret Service.

They did it as if they weren't even surprised.

They had done it before.

I knew it was over.

I think Bernie would have won if only because the third party votes would have gone for him, he'd have energized democrats, and he would have put a good fight against Trump. Plus Trump seemed to have more respect for him than he did her so the debates would have given Trump a lot less to smack talk.

At the end of the day Trump is a flawed candidate that won because he was against such an unlikable cunt. Bernie would have been an actual threat to him and not a media manufactured threat like Hillary was. Regardless of how you feel about the guy in general.

I've read dozens of post-election retrospective articles and I've loved every one of them. There's the Republicans who are suddenly claiming they always knew Trump was going to win and that it was totally obvious, there's the Democrats who are circling the wagons around either Clinton or Sanders, there's the liberals who are trying to cast the blame at the feet of people whom the democrats have ignored for decades, there's the political junkies who just want to know how Clinton's campaign shit the bed so badly, I love them all. I'm really looking forward to the books coming out.

when i saw this

When she said this I immediately thought back to 2008 and Obama's "bitterly clinging to their guns and religion" statement. He had the coalition and charisma to avoid dying on that hill, Clinton did not. I don't know what it is about Democrats and telling half the country to eat shit but it's bad politics.

When NC was called. I screamed woohoo at the top of my lungs and woke up the baby haha.

When our Nigger in Chief started campaigning for her. Keep in mind, this is an unprecedented move in US history, which meant that Trump was dominating the news cycle back when his only media presence was his twitter account and his rallies. That's when I said "oh shit, Trump's gonna be president.".