ITT:Red-pilled orthodox Jew answers any (((Sup Forums-related))) question

ITT:Red-pilled orthodox Jew answers any (((Sup Forums-related))) question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
shmoop.com/book-of-job/sheol-symbol.html).
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bgrc1QIDLOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do jews hate white people?

Do you speak Yiddish?

Do you believe the Lurianic kabbalah is legitimate?

If so, how do you reconcile the fact that many things the ARI taught contradict what's written in the written Torah and Talmud?

How many slaves are the chosen going to get once the moshiach comes?

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

why do jewish women racemix so much?

Because goyim are generally degenerate.

No but I like to learn it

Yes

Its a matter of interpretation

I think theres a verse that says 70 goyim will seek out a single Jew to follow

Daddy issues

So how do you reconcile the fact that many of the ARI's teachings contradict other things in Torah?

>redpilled
>Jew

1) Why couldn't Jews continue to conduct animal sacrifices after the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple circa 70CE ?

- Wasn't the animal sacrifice system in place *before* the Jerusalem Temple was built?

2) How do you regard Kabalah (sp?) from your perspective as an orthodox Jew?

Is the theology of Kabalah consistent with orthodox Judaism? Or is it more in the nature of a strange offshoot, in the way Mormonism is a strange, unorthodox offshoot of Christianity?

timestamp your circumsized-by-Moshe dick or GTFO

What do you think of liberal, western, atheist Jews? Why do they hate Donald Trump but support Israel's decision to protect its borders?

Do you stand with Israel or are you a cuck liberal?

Do you think zionist jews have realized that whites are the only ethnic group that is willing to support them yet?

You should get on Twitter and follow Josh Siedel, Reactionary Jew, and Ari Ben Canaan.

Speak to a mekubal

I stand with Israel cause I'm not an uncle Tom

I hope so

what happened to your beard

I think they are problematic

That's how G-d wanted it.

Kabbalah is part of Judaism.

because they hate their race

why do you type G-d and not God?

Have you shot any white women with your race mixing laser gun today?

You can type God, but you shouldn't wrote it because then it has to go into genizah lest it is disrespected by throwing it away etc

are orthodox women allowed to shave their pubes or do they have curls growing on either side of their pussies?

>That's how G-d wanted it.

Is there a text in the Jewish Bible/Old Testament that expressly or impliedly prohibits animal sacrifice from being conducted other than in the Jerusalem Temple?

- Do you believe in life after death? Rewards and punishments after death, a la heaven and hell?

Do most Jews generally believe in life after death, or not?

- How do you interpret the events of Genesis 3, which Christians see as the Fall, and the basis for the doctrine of original sin.

They are allowed to shave there. Jewish men are forbidden from doing it though :^)

I LOVE IT

is the beard mandatory like it is with sikhs?

what is genizah?

Ugh I remember there was a scripture on it that Rabbi Toviah Singer brings in one of his books are lectures. Bli neder (without a promise) I will look it up.

Yes

Afterlife is a basic tenant of Judaism

Its the story of our lives. That's what the Torah is.

Isaiah 53

That depends on your community. Mainstream yeshivish view atleast in America is no.

Where do you go when you die?
What can you actually do on the Sabbath, what "work" is allowed?
Where do you put the foreskins?
How many Gorillion died in the Shoah?

where you put holy writings so they don't get thrown away. eventually its taken to a Jewish cemetery to be buried respectfully.

Only red pill you may take is cyanide, kike.

I took the true red pill. There is no red pill.

Olam ha'Neshamot ("the world of souls")

There are 39 categories of forbidden forms of labor ("malakhot." Singular:"Malakha)

We bury them

None. And no one will believe you.

what is your favorite non jew style food?

youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

so will you Ctrl+P and bury this thread later?

Knew it

>Ugh I remember there was a scripture on it that Rabbi Toviah Singer brings in one of his books are lectures. Bli neder (without a promise) I will look it up.

ty.

>Afterlife is a basic tenant of Judaism

The afterlife as represented in, e.g., Job (if memory serves) is Sheol, a rather gloomy or at least not-particularly-happy place (shmoop.com/book-of-job/sheol-symbol.html).

Do you envision the afterlife as like Sheol, or something else?

Mexican

Why does it seem the jews are so split

You have the liberal hollywood jew who hates america and is ruining it

Then you have the conservative jew who needs america for isreal

Because we are far from our Heavenly Father. We don't know who we are, or our glorious heritage and history, or why we are on this planet or who G-d is or if that there is even a God, and one who gave His Torah to His people Israel at Mount Sinai roughly 3,300 years ago.

Do you liek mudkipz?

lol that shit is soooo fucking old, I remember hearing that shit in middle school shit

Best Jew AMA yet.
So are you one of those neet style orthodox or do you have a job? What is your career? Why do jews spell God as G-d?
Why shouldn't your people be forced to convert?
Why do you visit Sup Forums? How did you first come to Sup Forums, were you red pilled before hand?

Are u a rabbi

Do you think joanna Angel is degenerate

What do you think about Israel wanting to put sanctions on New Zealand?

You don't look very Jewish. Although you do look like a movie villain....

where you from?

what the hell are you talking about you kabbalist retard, torah doesn't say anything about the afterlife.

the truly jewish view is that we don't give a fuck, it basically doesn't exist to us. the waking world is all that matters, it can be our heaven or our hell. when we die, we return to dust.

i don't give a fuck about you retarded burgers

tripfaggotry was unintentional, i forgot how this damn site works.

DO NOT TRUST ANY JEW WHO HOLDS THE TALMUD OR RABBINICAL WRIT AS THEOLOGICAL CANON
IT IS A POST-EXILE CREATION WRITTEN BY OVEN DODGING PHARISEES WITH NO JEWISH AUTHORITY

1) How do you feel about "jew" being used as a verb?

>For example, "I went to buy a used car today and the salesman tried to jew me out of every penny."

2) Did a rabbit suck your dick when you got circumcised?

3) When masturbating, do you think about hot sluts or do you think about money?

4) Describe the perfect bagel.

Do you like Thrash?

He looks Jewish as fuck with that forehead and nose.

>orthodox
>no payot

nice try tho

tzitzit tucked in or out?

we must completely abandon our ties to the "democratic" shithole of western-european thought if we are to rebuild the Temple and save judaism from itself. OP the talmudic faggot doesn't even look levantine.

stupidhairfag hasids are turning jews into a joke.

>1) How do you feel about "jew" being used as a verb?
i think it's hilarious, it's true.
>2) Did a rabbit suck your dick when you got circumcised?
suction after circumcision is a smart medical practice, and keeps blood clots from forming. oral suction has been disavowed by the israeli rabbinate, almost all of us use sterile medical gear now.
>3) When masturbating, do you think about hot sluts or do you think about money?
dead arabs.
>4) Describe the perfect bagel.
plain with poppyseeds and salt. if it doesn't taste fucking great plain or with butter, then it's a failure of a bagel.
>Do you like Thrash?
OP probably only listens to klezmer music, i like NSBM and death-doom.

Did you know that most European Jews (ashkenazi in particular) were medieval converts and the real descendants of the Old Testament Israelites are the modern day Palestinians?

tzitzit should be visible at all times, otherwise there's no point.

lol yeah nice try achmed, pic related are totally bashar assad's levantine brothers, funny joke. ashkenazi genes have been traced and the vast majority are levantine on the Y-chromosome. almost none are descended from khazars either.

samaritans are ethnically and genetically pure levantines. you'll never see an arabized "palestinian" sand-nigger look like this.

This song jew

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

where's a drone strike when you need it?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
here. please. here.

They all look like they're related to Bashar al Assad

you people think it's the jews who're the only ones behind the migrant storm? this squatting-ass motherfucker is preaching full-blown invasion of europe from the very mosque that sits on top of the holiest site in judaism. we hate them more than you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgrc1QIDLOo

>lol yeah nice try achmed, pic related are totally bashar assad's levantine brothers, funny joke. ashkenazi genes have been traced and the vast majority are levantine on the Y-chromosome. almost none are descended from khazars either.

ha, I am not falling for your jew tricks. we all know the truth, whether you admit it or not.

>doesn't accept photographic proof
found the autistic NEETsoc, 8ch is that way cretin

>what is phenotypic DNA for 200 shekels, please?

what is only looking at the X-chromosome of convert women? you're pretty shit tier at this. it was your women who racemixed with the migrants lmfao

Test