Microdosing estrogen blockers to out fox (((them)))

I'm looking to start microdosing estrogen blockers to counteract whatever hormones these fuckers are putting in the water her in Cali to make everyone so cucked. Is this the right approach Sup Forums? Which product should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
youtu.be/od3NE0y3LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
scientiareview.org/pdfs/169.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should be taking MORE estrogen so you can be cute!

those digits. someone needs to help this man asap.

Buy a gun. Shoot it. Stop talking to faggots and niggers

I loved this show! I hated the baby dinosaur tho

Aromasin. Though you might want to get your blood checked by a doctor to see if you have elevated estrogen levels first. You actually do need some estrogen to function well

I don't know the first thing about potable water engineering, but I know who will be watching over you.

Shadilay, OP

I used to take Nolvadex when I was roiding. It's what most body builders use to counter act estrogen when their doing roids.

/fit/ has your answers and loads of nude muscular men to boot, just like you like OP

I buy all the ingredients in super male vitality, main herb being tribulus, the only want proven to increase free test in your blood stream

Go to bed Alex.

Go to bed johnny

dont listen to this guy

SERMs are fucking terrible and actually increase your circulating estrogen

if you're going to take anything take something like arimidex, microdosing

This is about counteracting the globalist conspiracy to poison the water supply to plant the cuck seed to feed the new batch of thots

Sorry brother we're a fallen state until we rise up against these fucking cali cucks.

Is there an easy way to test your water supply? I bet there are only trace amounts in the tap water so you would need only a small amount of blockers to counter that.

This gets me worred:

>some plants (like the cereals and the legumes) are using estrogenic substances possibly as part of their natural defence against herbivore animals by controlling their male fertility.[

wtf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

Xenos are in a lot more than just the tap. Any food or beverage stored in plastics will be contaminated, anything cooked or heated in plastic will be especially bad. Any packaging that uses bpa is fucked.

This is the kind of shit I was looking to get into

I just use body building supplements and filter my water with a ceramic filter.
I take a steel water bottle inside of a backpack everywhere I go.

If you eat three cloves of raw garlic and 1000 mg of vitamin c your blood pressure goes down, nitric oxide goes up by 200%, and circulation will vastly improves. As a result of this you will feel full of energy, your boners will become absolutely rock hard, and if you do this daily there's evidence you might get a nice little test boost. Look it up
Also repels vampires.

I'm a tranny and this thread is stupid

Testosterone completely overpowers the strong effects of estrogen, taking estrogen does nothing for your body unless you take testosterone blockers first. You idiots have nothing to fear from the water even if it's loaded with estrogen

Wasting quads not knowing the hormones are in the meat products. KYS.

>hormones
>taken orally

Link:
www.anabolicmen.com/combination-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-for-blood-pressure-and-nitric-oxide/

>Tranny
Opinion discarded

youtu.be/od3NE0y3LkQ
Assault on the male is a must watch BBC documentary if you're into this stuff

>You idiots have nothing to fear from the water even if it's loaded with estrogen
sure thing faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Buy a reverse osmosis filter.

Shadilay

Get this one, it was designed specifically for that, using all organic ingredients that won't damage your liver.

It's a red-pill for your hormones.

www.globalhealingcenter.com/androtrex-male-hormone-support.html/?a_aid=52ddd0496ed29

Buyer-beware, you'll be extremely horny and motivated to find a red-pilled beauty.

Hivemind
Are u eating ur garlic user

>does nothing for your body
Highly doubt that goy. Why are there so many more trannies today then and why are sperm counts dropping?

always, brother

And then die of malnutrition because it's taken literally every mineral and vitamin out of the water

No, you're thinking of distilled water.

There's also full-spectrum mineral supplements you can buy to mix into distilled water.

Once the distilled water hits your stomach acid it doesn't make a fucking difference.

Can anyone testify/review this? Might try it out for the lulz

>gotta love the baby
>doesn't
Consider suicide

It's plastics bro, any plastic that comes in contact with hot foods or liquids.

It doesn't matter if it's BPA free or any of the other chems they hype up, it's ANY plastics coming in contact with hot foods and liquids.

Just avoid that shit.

Incase your wondering, all seafood is compromised, plastics have entered the food chain in the sea, and it increases estrogen in fish (feel free to confirm with Google)

They'll literally give all your money back if you don't like it.

Ceramics and glass make the best food containers.

This guy knows what's up.

1) Avoid everything in plastic AND TIN CANS. Only buy food and water that doesn't touch plastic. Buy food in glass, and fresh shit from the butcher.

2) Filter your fucking water FFS, or buy the best goddamned spring water in the world, Mountain Valley from Arkansas (they only use glass bottles).

Exactly. If you filter your water where will you get your protein??

Is that safe? Don't we need at least some Estrogen?

i heh'd
>not the mama!

Eating mammals who have the same exact hormones in their bodies as we do is probably not very smart either. Just a thought. ;)

fucking broscience user, how does it work?

first you need to get an estradiol or E2 test, they're about $30 online if you google a bit.

then if it's high lose some fucking weight, stop eating like shit and exercise.

estrogen blockers / aromatase inhibitors are not multi-vitamins

>tfw have been pescatarian my whole life
Maybe that's why I can't grow a beard...
Voice is deep as fuck though.

Hormones are extremely small particles and they are hard to filter. Water treatment doesn't remove them. You might have to find a filter specific to hormones.

Dont worry commie bro when the BIG 1 hits estrogen and fluoride in your drinking water will be your least worries.

Reverse osmosis, distillation and some gravity filters remove hormones. Only gravity filters require homework.

low energy shilling

scientiareview.org/pdfs/169.pdf

Buy something that is actual steroids. Don't ask the guy from gnc that shot doesn't work

Source that eating hormones with your stomach has effect on the body

>inb4 birth control pills, that's not the same shit as OP is talking about

Go fish karambwans Dovydas.