The Balkans is the best region in the world. Prove me wrong. (You can't)

The Balkans is the best region in the world. Prove me wrong. (You can't)

Your time was 2400 years ago, your shitty countries don't matter anymore.

New Jersey exists.

We will bomb you

With what? Rocks?

With our hidden nuclear top secret weapons.

Nah

Still the best region tho

I genuinely doubt it, but okay

>when i spend more on a new mbp than the average macedonian earns per year

feels good man

The only good thing that came out of you was Tesla and the time-saving word "Balkanization". Other than that, you're an irrelevance.

Only because it is the truth. Fuck the Croats, though.

Why fuck the Croats tho?

Slavs aren't even human. The Germans knew this, and treated you all accordingly.

>tfw when hitler-chan won't wipe out the slavic infestation once and for all.

Germans are slav, idiot.

That flag

Germans are slavic in the same way we're all African.

It's the Bosnian one, uneducated moose loving prick.

Don't act retarded you mongrel.

We Macedonians are accepting slaves from tataria shiptaria gayreek and kebabia
Every single country belongs to us and Alex was Macedonian

romania is not in the balkans

Notice all the good countries have high concentrations of R1b - which makes you human.

Now take a gander at the gypsy-ridden shitholes of southeast Europe. It's not even that you're not white, you're not even human.

daily reminder that Naser Orić is free because he killed Serbs

OK lol. We don't like gipsies anyway

Your country is so fucked up that nobody can legally refer to you as "Macedonia" internationally - it has to be Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia or else your Greek masters start stabbing you with kebab skewers.

East Europe = best women and girls, best internet

The only good thing about balkans is extreme racism, 99,9% whites and humor.

Should be killed with fire anyway, I can't wait to leave this nightmare behind.

Nope not every country calls us that. More countries call us Republic of Macedonia. Fat ass

I'll give you guys this - it was fun to learn how the Balkans have been fucking up civilization for centuries when America started bombing you back in the 90s and so every history class had a mandatory section of Balkan history so we'd know what the fuck was going on.

Just the UN, the EU, NATO, and the Council of Europe. Not sure who else is out there - uh, North Korea maybe?

Kek, american mongrels trying to tell us who's white, oh the irony. You were and are nigger mudbloods slightly above the mental retardation line.
Also, pic related, pure slavs are gods.

Dude nobody calls us FYROM. Most use Macedonia. Cause that's our real country name.

>nuke balkan states
>balkanization happens 5000 more times

lol the slav thinks it's human. I hope the fourth reich claims your offspring.

you only bombed some military buildings in serbia the rest of us were chillin

no wait, we had to buy tents for kosovar refugees kek they were the original syrians when serbs cleansed them

I literally can't tell you apart from like three other nations with the same flag

In fact I'm not even sure you're a real country

Obvious bait, back to Sup Forums you go

>The Germans knew this, and treated you all accordingly.
Which is why we Reached Berlin. We are Superior to the So called Aryan Race

>can't wait to leave this nightmare behind.
You and 500000 ingrates chilling in our space.
>best region
idk maybe now, after you dumped all your trash in Europe? Goid job.

slovenes are in the white house now lmao cucked

Americans are the most hated pepole in the world. Not sure that your country will even survive in the next 30 years.

Lol you silly nigger, we claimed the reich's offspring.

Albania is in the Balkans.

so then bring up iq by state average. my state has more than double your population and a higher iq, slav subhuman. most of us aren't mixed with slav monkeys thankfully

Turns out Aryan purity is no match for destitute slavs breeding like niggers.

Ohhh shitttt

>Balkans are best region in world
>Conquered by kebab
Fuck off faggot.

Don't worry, I would never go to Switzerland. I hate germanics and the shitty alpine region.

go to austria already nobody cares faggot

Yeah but we just toy them around like pets.

Your country is landlocked, and thus garbage.

Austria dindu nuffin wrong

You're not even a real country, though. You're a bunch of Slavs with a dangerously increasing Albanian minority larping.

Stay Mad cuck.

God, you niggers are springing up like weed on shit. Why wouldn't you post the pic you damn primate?

Austria's big mistake was treating Slavs like people, and not animals. Many have made this mistake over the years, all have paid the price. At least the niggers stayed in Apefrica.

idiot

Here's how you know the Balkans are shitty: even the most destitute Syrians aren't trying to end up there.

yeah its not like they declared ww1 when everyone in the country was against it and lost everything they had , but hey its my fault

Out of all those countries only Croatia is nice desu. I'm sure you guys can develop though. Try for the EU gibs.

They hate us cuz they ain't us, shitskin

I'd like to see your mighty navy and army consisting of two boats and a guy with a flashlight try to take us on

yeah bcs we are not cucked so we dont give them free stuff

>i hear that's where the next world goat fucking championship is being held..hope you win mustafa.

to each his own

>tfw serbs killed the archduke who treated them like people

hmm yes the "people" in your area definitely have no blame in this matter.

hes baiting you fuckface

>balkans
>not cucked

sorry Luka, only one.

>not cucked
They did fuck up your graves desu senpai

ovo je sad /ex-yu/ thread
amerikanci nisu dobrodošli

>99 % white
>88 percent catholic (94 percent christian)
how is that cucked, also diaspora fuck off how did you know my name is luka

>>balkans
>>not cucked
You seem to not comprehend your own language yamal.

Kek'd hard.

What does the navy of either of your countries look like? What's that? Your independence is guaranteed by the gigantic US navy while your battlecuckser-class ships practice in a bathtub?

And just think: your leaders are going to have to suck the load out of Trump's big league dick in a few weeks.

Bahaha I just googled it, the Slovenian navy is two fucking ships. Sorry Franc, that's just humiliating (much in the same way you get humiliated when your wife forces you to enter the cuck cage).

Mad about your slav first lady?

That's interesting knowing that you were the biggest turkish cumsluts for the past 600 years.

Also, WE WUZ ALEXANDER AND SHIEEEET

cucked faggots

>mad that the only reason people know about your country is the fact an American is fucking her

Yeah I am completely furious Gasper

It's cool how Trump is going to leave the whole empire to Ivanka while Barron and Melania are forced back to the Slovenian sewer from which they scuttled.

>Romania
>Greece
>Balkan

Jesus Christ Russia, Bosnia, and Albania are fucked up. Just like I thought - Slavs aren't human.

Turbo folk, nigga! Turbo folk!

>American education

>implying ivanka isn't czech
You sure are a retarded nigger

When will you start killing each other again? I'm bored of watching eastern shitskins kill each other, let's see some western action

Except that Tesla is Serbian, not "Balkanmemetic".

Ustace Niggers and Kebabs need not apply

You should check the central parts of Sofia, mate. It's Berlin/London level now.

I know you're insanely mad because your country hasn't produced anything good ever, but Czech is about a quadrillion times better than Balkan.

In all honesty the Germans are a joke. Proved it in WW1, proved it in WW2, proving it now.
Typical Viking behavior. Good for nothing savages that claim they are superior because they can drink milk.

Why would I ever lower myself to visiting the Balkans, or any Slavic nation for that matter?

say thanks for electricity

here it's better

Remember the last big thing to come out of Bulgaria? Me neither! Now back to NATO to beg the US to use its big-dick navy to fuck your wife and protect you from Russia.

meh, it's slavic and not nigger land like 'murica.

i can drink milk too

Ugly slum rats of Europe, would exterminate them all.

Because we might turn back to Russia. And you don't want this to happen, do you?

Tesla wasn't Slovenian and he did all his important work in the US. Damn, the Balkans got beaten again!!

I'm.. eh hem.. afraid I'll need a sauce on that jiffy..