January 20th

Three weeks until over a million voters (only 1/3 of Hillary's landslide popular victory) gather outside the white house to take their country back. The orange clown WILL NOT take office.

Now say it with me drumpfkins:
>MADAM PRESIDENT

where the fuck is lauri torni when ya need him

lol

She conceded.

Where will all those losers stay for the protests after we close down their flop houses?

>1/3 of Hillary's landslide popular victory
Ah, so a million illegal immigrants who broke the law to vote in the election.

Good! I've notified ICE. I look forward to watching them be deported.

we will carry Hilary triumphantly through the streets and into the white house. To millions of cheering fans.

Her corpse?

we have the science to sustain her. She may be half machine though.

Say it with me boys: Madam President.

>"""demo""""""crats"""

I almost feel bad for all the people who legitimately believe Trump won't take office, but Hillary will.

There might have to be 2 million Trump voters exercising their 2nd amendment rights and protecting our freedoms from tyrannical leftists.

Hillary was never a chaos candidate, she Doesn't have meme energy and never did these have been and will always be trash tier.

lets put her head on a pike like the good ole days

It'll be interesting to see what kind of scum Sorros pays to "gather outside the white house"

We should just open fire on them in the street

I thought the US was a Republic, tho? Y'know, because Hillary won the popular vote by over three million and yet for some reason the screeching orange buffoon is the President...
*sips tea*

guns are pretty much banned in dc you autist

I don't. I really hope at least some of these posts are not just trolls/psyops/CTR/whoever. The idea of someone so delusional is absolutely hilarious to me.

Op

MADAM PRESIDENT

Kek. 500 angry feminists at most show up. I wonder how many suicides they will do when Trump steps to the office

MADAM PRESIDENT

>mfw Trump has live ammo used on them.

Last I checked President Elect Donald J. Trump is going to be in office. I know you fags spent a long time on these contrarian pepe images but it's time to give it a rest. Sad!

Imagine being so shit a Sup Forums candidate wins against you

I automatically feel better about myself, at least i'm not that big of a fail

If Trump were to actually be assassinated somehow by an SJW or a nignog or really by anyone for any reason, the backlash would be unimaginable and very possibly more favorable to Trump's fans than Trump himself winning.
It would be even worse if the neocons/neolibs try to install someone like Hillary or Paul Ryan in his place.
Believe me, Trump is the kindest possible "whitelash" pendulum swing the Jews and their army of shitlibs deserve.

You know, if you're trying to create a meme you're going to need to do a lot better than that. Your meme sucks.

assmad drumpfkin detected

MADAM PRESIDENT

I am actually impressed with this level of autism

She's doing a tuck to hide her dick

Any potential threats wont make it anywhere near the white house on the 20th. The streets will be filled with APC's

No need to be upset OP, Trump will take good care of you

Im sure homeland will appreciate the greenlight to go live rounds.

Get ready to be mowed by Secret Service's assault machine guns.

This is so ridiculous.

>more machine now
>twisted and evil

Jesus Christ, the attempted shill hijacking of pepe is fucking cringe.

It's so funny how you retards are still trying and still failing.
>The Wiener's emails fucked you over
>November 8th fucked you over
>The realization that muh democracy is just a participation ribbon for grown ups and nothing more fucked you over
>Jill "No Refunds" Stein fucked you ever
>December 19th and the electorates fucked you over (again)
You never stop trying, I'll give you that much. But you never stop failing too.

>1 post by this ID
>booty bothered by Trump's nomination as Republican candidate
>rectally rustled after the televised debates
>cavity crippled by the election result
>anally annihilated when there were more faithless electors against Hillary