Please internet, why would you cyber bully 16 years old girl who support Donald Trump?

please internet, why would you cyber bully 16 years old girl who support Donald Trump?

youtu.be/NrXWNqe4jaY

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/16/jackie-evancho-16-addresses-backlash-since-agreein/
youtu.be/fs5YPB_9NOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It might have been better to link to the article you're discussing. What backlash? Who's doing it? What effect has it had on her?

Looks to me like she's selling a fuckload of albums lately.

I'd bully her if you know what I mean

I love the hypocrisy of leftists

What did he mean by this?

>“My family is kind of a big target,” Evancho toldPeople. “I have atransgender sisterand so a lot of hate goes towards us. But I also get a lot of love. So, we pay most attention to that. Sometimes we get really annoyed with the hate, everyone does—we have to admit it but we just ignore it."

I think he might have meant that he would have rather aggressive sexual intercourse with her

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/16/jackie-evancho-16-addresses-backlash-since-agreein/

The tolerant left is at it again. Can we send these retards on the other side of the wall?

>be liberal
>be anti hate
>disagree with me
>I WILL FUCKING END YOU FUCKING SHITLORD
>I AM LITTERALY SHAKING RIGGHHT NOW

I wish we could, i wish we could. Too bad lefts control most of the music business so her career is pretty much dead now

i thought Sup Forums bullying her transgender sister?

At this very moment there are (((people))) plotting on how to turn her into a degenerate coal burner, the next Miley. How long until they "fix" her?

I only want to impregnate her. I don't care how she sings or if she gets cyberbullied.

This

Also, someone post her poor, misguided brother who has been horrifically wronged by society and the medical community.

He's going to rape her.

why is she so perfect?

>trans sister
>transistor

kekekek

I will marry her and protect her while she bears me many strong offsprings

>haha no one wants to perform at Trump's inauguration
>someone decides to
>cops flak from every angle from media and Cunt SJW kids

I wonder why no one was willing to do it?

So, Lefties campaign against online bullying and harassment, and say they develop PTSD from twitter shitposts, yet they harass and bully a 16 year old girl for singing at Trumps inauguration.

I don't understand the logic...

One of the primary underpinnings of modern liberalism is that it's okay to do evil things as long as it's for the "right" reasons.

The first step to understanding their mindset is to disregard all logic and only judge things based on your feelings.

This.

They deny their blood lust and convince themselves that they no longer have that natural aspect of their contradictory human nature kicking around in their psyche anymore so they need to elect certain sets of mental gymnastics that will allow them to manage their paradoxical nature on a subconscious level without any guilt.

These are people that have desperately convinced themselves that they are now morally above reproach and in no way indicted on any base human level -- they are quite literally delusional.

Basically what I am saying is that they are fuckin shit cunts, mate.

Cyberbullying is okay when liberals do it.

Well. Is her dickgirl sister hot or what?

A LONELY LIFE WHERE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU

thatsnotbullying.jpg

Jacob perform with Jackie before becoming Juliet
youtu.be/fs5YPB_9NOs

In the future it will be called 'going Swedish'.

The mental gymnastics are real. Im developing a vidya with a libshit, and whenever we run into a difficult problem, he immediately starts trying to convince himself (and me) that there is no problem, and that the problem is actually a good thing that makes the game better. He lives with his lesbian sister and some disgusting mudshark, both of whom are constantly belittling him. There is no getting through to someone like this.

We're like different types of meat. But we're all smothered in the same sauce.

keked with audio senpai.

>Sup Forums
>hating qt traps

Where do you think you are?

>@jackieevanchoThanks a lot for supporting fascist trump! Hope your career goes down in flames!

>@jackieevanchoCouldn't get any gigs at Nazi rallies? Trump instead?#pussygrabber

>@jackieevanchono record label will touch u now,cos u r tainted by trump,this is all anyone will ever know u 4 now, not your squeaky singing

>@jackieevanchonothing more disgusting than a sellout unless you actually support bigotry, which who knows, maybe you do.

>@jackieevanchoI seriously hope you will NOT promote racism & bigotry by singing for Trump in January. This is NOT going help your career

They bullied 7yo kids

Remember those kids doing the Trump song/dance at his rallys? Forgot the name but i am sure many know who i am talking about.

Liberals are scum who will attack anybody without boundaries and feeling morally superior while doing so

@RonIsrael

(((HERES YOUR YOU)))

>this is NOT going to help your career
>Ron Israel

hey this is that americas got talent loli

damn she grew up

Uff user, all this bullying has left me tired. Would you mind giving me a foot rub?

i was gonna do that whether you liked it or not

time to fire up twitter to shitpost these people bullying her into 'im literally shaking rn'

>liberals aren't even good at online harassment

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

testing

testing

More Australian virgin ramblings.

>whyboner.png

She is number 1 in the Classical album charts.

>Muh Blacklash

I guess tolerant liberals cyber bullying her just shows how tolerant they really are.
I am so fucking done with democrats its not even funny anymore i have never ever im my entire 34 years
seen sooo much hypocrisy in such a short amount of time than in this and after this election almost exclusively from democrats, the are openly racist, they want censorship, they are now suddenly ok with choosing your customer, they invent lies, they try to smear trump supporters with hate crimes they invent or have done themselves, they suddenly want the entire election rules changed, they bully, they have fascist streaks while at the same time being raging commies and yet they still claim they are the good ones, the moral ones, the right ones, fighting against everything they themselves do in this moment. Again the hypocrisies is beyond baffling it has to be a some kind of collective mental trauma or brain damage.

Is sexmonster a compliment in German

>that butt

hoo boy, I need to stop going to these threads