Well fuck, I finally found a chick that's a self described "traditionalist" and is some what racially aware...

Well fuck, I finally found a chick that's a self described "traditionalist" and is some what racially aware, everything is perfect except for two things:
>she's a vegan
>she's a recovering alcoholic (binge drinking)
So... what the fuck? Why are far right chicks so fucked up? It seems like even ones that just do it for attention are all fucked in the head as well, from mysticism, to recovering whores, to veganism, and even fucking wiccan/pagan bullshit.

Eating meat makes pussy stink

She probably got red pilled after getting fucked on booze.

If you like her, saddle up and go for a ride

No all. You may just attract losers.

>she's a vegan
That is no bueno for the fetus. Don't do it.

Give up on trying to find 'the perfect girl' and work with the one you got, you idealistic moron

>white people live in Philadelphia
Dumb things faggots believe

The real red-pill isn't that women are naturally leftist, or conservative.

Women are largely natural followers and conformers, and will act how a society encourages them to act. Thus you should try and mold a girl to your views, even if they start out one way the majority are blank slates that are indifferent to most politics.

But user, getting serious with a fucking "recovering" alcoholic and vegan sounds like a horrible idea.
Kek
That's one of my big concerns.
>implying alcoholism and veganism aren't two big health issues to worry about

I can't make her biochemically not an alcoholic anymore, once an alcoholic always one even if they're "recovering"

>vegan

who cares? looks like shes still a little chubs so I wonder what shes eating

>recovering alcoholic

I used to binge drink as a teen/early 20s guy, thats pretty much the norm these days. The trick is to stop being a degenerate once (if ever) you grow up.

this is bullshit they teach in Alcoholics Anonymous, stop repeating that cultish mantra they preach.

>who cares? looks like shes still a little chubs so I wonder what shes eating
Lolwhat? You realize the pic isn't her, right?

>I used to binge drink as a teen/early 20s guy, thats pretty much the norm these days. The trick is to stop being a degenerate once (if ever) you grow up.
She's literally doing a 12 step program

Everyone's got their issues, no one's perfect.

What this guy said, be a little more lax about things.

Kek

if shes been off it for a year then that should at least be sufficient right?

no ones got a perfect past, I mean if she sucked 100 dicks and got herpes then I could see it being a problem but at least shes looking to not be a degenerate anymore in regards to drinking.

Once an addict always an addict is a complete lie by the way, its propaganda straight from AA pamphlets.

Start cooking for her and sneak bacon bits into her food. Get her to eat like a proper lady. She done with the booze man, don't worry about that.

I'm serious you dumb nerd, I drank heavily in my younger years and then I decided to stop, get my shit together, finish school etc.

Its a fucking lie that they repeat over and over in 12 step programs to keep people coming back and donating

>Everyone's got their issues, no one's perfect.
It's just that veganism and being a "recovering" alcoholic just sounds like some serious red flags

She's been clean for three years or so she says

And you're a man, she's a woman and women suck at this shit

>Setting down for some skank because nobody's perfect

Fuck off

>this is what CTR has been reduced to

This whore is gonna be disgusting butt fuck ugly in just a couple years
>she's currently disgusting
Yes, I know

Because you can't possibly stumble upon far right propaganda by merely watching mainstream media ?

You must be alternate to begin with

>Eating meat makes pussy stink
That's bullshit.

>she's a recovering alcoholic (binge drinking)

Binge drinking isn't alcoholism. you fucking pussy. Its drinking to get drunk and getting drunk (or any buzz) is the only point of drinking

Theres a dancer at a southern wisconsin club thats a follower of "asatru" and "odin" and she ibto all that mythical white shit. Heres the kicker, severely mentally damaged. But shes easy bruh.

>boohoo she is a vegan and drinks
What is it with your spastics? You need a reality check.
There are literally billions of men who would fuck her and drop everything just to have a ''relationship'' with her.

I follow her on twitter and it's full of thirsty fags hitting on her.
She could be a crackwhore, she could have 10 STDs and you would still not have a chance with her because the demand for women is much higher than the supply.

She wouldn't fuck you, period. She has probably had over a dozen dicks in her.

>virgin detected

Why do you think it's called a "roastie"?

I don't really see a problem with her being a vegan desu, as long as she's not an attention whore about it.

The recovering alcoholic aspect though is a red flag probably, why don't you try to bait her a little and see how she uses her wording, language etc.

You should also of course try and spend time in person with her, no need to rush things.

I can assure you it doesn't.
Source: I eat meat and no/mild pussy scent here.

God you're fucking stupid. If anyones a virgin it's you, I cook 90% of my meals with meat for me and my gf. You may cook rancid meat or fuck girls who never wash or bathe and thats your own dumbass fault.

>she's a recovering alcoholic
nope. try again.

MASSIVE REDFLAG user

>drinking is a social event
>she's a (((((recovering)))) alcoholic
>what do you think happens when she was drunk?

partner count is through the roof brah

>Virgin detected
That phrase is probably one of the most 'feminine' things one can say

>wow, I expected to find a normal person who shares my views and I didn't.

>I cook 90% of my meals for my gf.

Top cuck

What are you trying to say?

See this OP, vegan isnt a big deal, dated a grill in HS who was a vegan, only had 1 bf before me and it was for like 3 years, the dude moved away is why it ended.

Veganism isnt a red flag to me, but what the user said, what do you honestly think she did drunk? If you say anything other than getting fucked you're in denial.

To be Redpilled is a hard path. Can you blame her for drinking? At least she is tryimg to better herself.

Also this is her, OPseced for reasons.

I'm trying to say that the phrase is an attempt at discrediting someone based on their social status/by comparing them to a societal norm. Something done primarily by women.

There's a screencap that accurately explains it, but I don't have it rn.

She stopped drinking three years ago. She also has daddy issues (abusive pops) but she's over it now. My main concerns are the drinking and if she spent her teens and early 20's whoring around (pretty sure she did xd)

>current year
>trusting a modern stronk empowered woman to know how to cook anything other than frozen pizza or microwave meals
>not being able to cook a great meal and be self reliant

Get back to your grey, sad little depressing cold shithole.

>she's blind

No wonder she's an alcoholic with a stinky pussy.

Kekk'ed. The eyes are pretty identify.

She's an ex liberal. Probably a roastie. Admit it. She has huge beef curtains. I guarantee half of the local bike polo team have already come inside of her.

Only a cuck cooks for women.
What a pathetic beta male are you?

Haven't fucked her yet

>recovering alcoholic (binge drinking)
Binge drinking =/= alcoholic
t. Australia

An alcoholic is someone who continually intoxicated, drinks every day starting in the morning, who derives a significant portion/most of their caloric intake from alcohol.

Her body looks like a prepubescent boy, no tits or ass and from the looks no hips either.

You make an adorable junior detective. When did you join the virgin internet defense forces?

No she's a self confessed alcoholic and does the whole 12 step thing and everything

>haven't fucked her yet

lmao are you 14?

I have to agree with the other user here, would you really trust a modern womyn to cook for you? I fucking wouldn't...

>hurr a woman in compression pants and a sports bra doesn't have big tits
I really don't care that she doesn't have yuge primary sexual characteristics.

Nah, I'm taking things slow right now

Would you cook for a woman?

Sure thing faggot, your ex-commie fetal alcohol whores may fuck for a 1/5 but herr in the west we actually have to put effort and have value to attract a mate.

I enjoy cooking, I make damn good food and I enjoy cooking for/with the people I care about.

Mom, dad,gf, grandparents cookout with friends.

Squating around a dark alley drinking toilet vodka isnt something we do to bond. We bond alot over food here, especially burger cookouts.

Depends. I know id cook better than said woman for sure though.

lol

That's what all the 14 yr old vegan virgin recovering alcoholics tell their stepdads.

kek

shes not vegan and drinks and smokes ganj, sounds like this is her ex trying to get back at her

>hurrr

Meme alcho, probably forced into it

She's too THICC to be a true alcoholic. True alcoholics derive most of the dietary caloric needs from ethanol, so do not get enough protein and become wasted sticks over the years.

Recovering alcoholic? If she was an alcoholic then okay.

>Vegan

A person's dietary choices gets in the way of you loving that person? What has elementary cartoons taught you? I mean I personally agree that we need meat but if I loved the person then it's hardly a deal breaker.

Settling for a toxic waste barrel with a history of complete failure to control themselves is nowhere near "Idealistic" you fucking pathetic excuse for a man.

Faggots like you are why 21st century women are complete fucking wrecks with lives that consist of non-stop self induced travesty. No man in sight to guide them, and when one arrives they ruin his life and run off with the spoils because you fucking shitheads let our society get to the point where it's all they know.

In meantime, the men were busy working and providing for the both you fucking parasites.

Fuck Canada
Fuck cu.cks
Fuck women

Having standards is a fucking defense mechanism at this point.

Uh... she's not thicc:

>A person's dietary choices gets in the way of you loving that person?

Dating a vegan is a major PITA though.

I speak from experience.

>A person's dietary choices gets in the way of you loving that person? What has elementary cartoons taught you? I mean I personally agree that we need meat but if I loved the person then it's hardly a deal breaker.
>not understanding why veganism might be a bad thing if you're planning on possibly having kids one day
kek

You're as blind as she is.

Wot/

Can't have a smelly pussy when you don't have a pussy, fucking faggot. No women on the internet

test

>Anonymous (ID: filapzj9) 12/28/16(Wed)00:55:29 No.104688482▶
>test

TRISTAN'S A LEAF FAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

>I don't really see a problem with her being a vegan desu, as long as she's not an attention whore about it.
She constantly posts related things about it on her instagram (more from a "look how health conscious I am, not moralistic"
>The recovering alcoholic aspect though is a red flag probably, why don't you try to bait her a little and see how she uses her wording, language etc.
>You should also of course try and spend time in person with her, no need to rush things.
Thanks

>Anonymous (ID: 1cWaQ6mH) 12/28/16(Wed)02:55:15 No.104688461 ▶
>
>Wot/
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: oC31Qcm3) 12/28/16(Wed)02:55:27 No.104688479 ▶
>
>Can't have a smelly pussy when you don't have a pussy, fucking faggot. No women on the internet
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: filapzj9) 12/28/16(Wed)02:55:29 No.104688482 ▶
>test
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: filapzj9) 12/28/16(Wed)02:55:51 No.104688514 ▶
>
>>Anonymous (ID: filapzj9) 12/28/16(Wed)00:55:29 No.104688482▶
>>test
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: OxqmkMOo) 12/28/16(Wed)02:56:08 No.104688541 ▶
> (OP)
>TRISTAN'S A LEAF FAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

What does your rabbi think about this?

>Why are far right chicks so fucked up?

Same reason why we are fucked up.

GTFO

He doesn't know, my parents are pretty annoyed that I'm looking at another goy girl but then again what can they do about it while they're just sitting in the ash tray?

Probably

It's for the baby's sake then I'll argue and coax her into it.

My concern is that most vegans are too stupid to realize that vegan diets aren't really healthy (especially for babies)

It's history pal. And she's recovering. People make.mistakes it's all about how they deal with it now.

If it's a deal breaker for you then fine who am I to judge?

If she's recovering and making strides not to do it then be fucking supportive. You're not perfect yourself.

You've been kikewashed into thinking that your reason for being on this planet is to earn money so you can put effort into a leisure based lifestyle.

You are desperately alone and also you want the company of a soul mate your ego and determination to find a perfect partner impairs your ability to "settle".

Even reading the word settle in scare-quotes makes you feel empowered for rejecting suitable mates as it is a mask for your own lack of self-worth, either emotionally, socially, physically, mentally or any combination of those traits.

You've sensed something is missing and seeing people happy and "stupid" like this makes you realise exactly how hollow your life has become, but you are too deep into the shared delusions of our society that you cannot break free without some upheaval, which is terrifying enough to prevent you from taking any action at all.

> Drops mic

Compromise. Feed her corn-fed non-GMO Beef once a week during her pregnancy
I don't know. It's part of being together.

You can't just have a sign up sheet with all your checks filled out. Some boxes need to be checked along the way.

If.you love her then do it. If not, then it's not worth the effort.

Look user, you probably can't do better so I suggest you take it

>Yankees hat

>self described

biggest red flag on the planet

>only onces a week
LMAO.

The irony there is that she's from fucking Nebraska

veganism is the future

drinking alcohol is fine

paganism is great for white people

mysticism is dope

go fucking smoke some weed you faggot

Thanks worse Yugoslavia

Alcoholism/Drug addiction is NOT a disease.

That's just an excuse that people made up so that they didn't have to blame themselves for their own degenerate life choices.

Beacuse only crazy people are far right faggit

>Alcoholism/Drug addiction is NOT a disease.
>That's just an excuse that people made up so that they didn't have to blame themselves for their own degenerate life choices.
okay

Kek, pretty sure it's more along the line of
>it''s an "alt" life style thing