Hyde was Sup Forums
Kelso was Sup Forums
Jackie was /s/
Fez was Sup Forums
Donna was /adv/
Kitty was /ck/
Bob was Sup Forums

Who am I missing?

I remember some eurofag was talking about how he learned the Korean War happened because of this show.

Because he realized that Red was too old to be in Vietnam, but too young to be in WWII, because apparently the schools never taught them about Korea.

The Korean War was ultimately relegated to a footnote in our history.

>hello wisconsin
Was this a shout out?

Dude, Jackie was /fa/.

And Bob was probably /soc/, just before cams were a thing. He's a freaky dude.

Leo is /s4s/

>implying /r9k/ could land Donna
I shiggy diggy do desu senpai.

>Wisconsin was the last place to vote and everyone voted Trump

I'm pretty sure it was telling the future, it's been about ten years since I've seen That 70's Show though.

Eric was definitely Sup Forums due to him being obsessed with Star Wars, I don't see /r9k/ having an unhealthy obsession with it.

Yep. Korea vets got none of the glory of WWII and none of the notoriety of 'Nam. Every Korea vet I've ever met has been a total hard ass.

I work at a boarding school. Have a Korean kid that is legitimately happy anytime someone remembers that the war ever happened/is happening.

Even THEY know it's a bullshit war in the grand scheme of things.

>you will never get to hang out with Mike "Fourth Reich" Stoklasa

why even live?

Bob was /o/

>Hyde was Sup Forums
Hyde was Sup Forums or /x/ desu

It wasn't bullshit at all though. It was a very serious conflict. It just doesn't get talked about because it was sandwiched between the greatest war in human history and the shitshow of controversy and cultural upheaval that was Vietnam.

>Because he realized that Red was too old to be in Vietnam, but too young to be in WWII, because apparently the schools never taught them about Korea.
It is mentioned several times that red fought in ww2.
When they buy the Japanese car he makes a comment about this is the first time he is being close to Japanese vehicle that didn't fire at him. He also tells Eric that at his age he was driving a gunboat around Guadalcanal.

He fought in both, I think it says that he was drafted in ww2 and signed up for Korea

>I fought in two wars dammit, when is it my time

Which 70s Show?

HELLO WISCONSIN

that was HILLARious

>He fought in both
Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=TLNJDMQOIlU

That 70's show redpilled confirmed

Godbless Red Foreman.

There's no way that was a genuine reaction, she had to have sprayed herself with something to make it seem more horrifying to others that Trump won.

Also this reminded me a lot of the scene from The Simpsons where Lisa admits on live TV she despised Ralph to the point she broke his heart. Same sort of reaction.

You damn well bet that's her reaction when Donald is 99% in

>hyde not being /lit/

>Eric was definitely Sup Forums due to him being obsessed with Star Wars, I don't see /r9k/ having an unhealthy obsession with it.

can't wait for that 10's show where the main character is obsessed with the dark knight rises

NO
they smoked weed and that is a nigger drug
def not even close to being a neo nazi show

>he's against burning leafs

Gee i wonder who's behind this post?

i miss the seasons before donna got blonde. fuck you op gonna have to rewatch that shit now

Isn't it a flower.

There are four episodes every day on POP

Watched it when it first started, then repeats during the day on FX, then at night on FX, then DVD rips, and now on POP. First season is comfy.

i just use watch-series.it t b h

A fucking leaf!