IM WAY UP NORTH IN CALIFORNIA AND FEELING THE GROUND SHAKE its happened 5 times already...

IM WAY UP NORTH IN CALIFORNIA AND FEELING THE GROUND SHAKE its happened 5 times already, not too strong but im far away from faultlines

is the big one hitting LA or SF right now? anybody know where the epicenter is? is SF about to fall into the ocean?

are we about to have the big happening we are long overdue here in california?

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc
earthquaketrack.com/p/united-states/california/recent
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/latest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody else felt it? any LA fags care to report if they got destroyed by that? im up in Jefferson

I've got a friend in smith valley who says his whole house was shaking and warping

Also here's this

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

Epicenter is near Hawthorne

Im in reno and my whole apartments been feeling quakes for the past hour. Apartently its right next to hawthorne. Hawthorne is a largest military depot in the world. Are we getting attacked????

Hopefully some spics die

bakersfield here didnt feel shit

Fresno fag here, just started shaking even more. Any of you guys feel it?

see

Hopefully you califags break off and float into the sea

Soon.

>my thoughts

youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc

Yellowstone.

South Bay here didn't feel shit.

this is going to be the next and last happening of 2016 kek wills it

this wasn't how calexit was supposed to happen

Let us pray that the world is cleansed of California and hope that cursed hellhole falls into the sea.

Harden up faggot, the Pacific Ring of Fire has been active for years.

>Kek is making Calexit real
>By sinking California to the bottom of the ocean

>Its the Australian Yellowstone poster

I see you autist

Literally live in San Cucksisco and I felt nothing.

I was laying on the floor too.

Another terrorist attack

Seeing as how
My girlfriend and her mom are in SF for
Vacation right now that big one can hold off for a few more days

Sac, dont feel shit. friend in Lincoln said they felt it tho

The big one isn't coming, Maynard is full of shit

Stockton, felt it like 45 minutes ago.

In LA, have felt nothing, I dont think kek has blessed us with the great removal yet

Learn to swim. Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones.

LAST HAPPENING OF 2016, YELLOWSTONE. I AM THE CHOSEN ONE. KEK IS ACTING AS I TYPE.

AY DIOS MIOOOOO

Fresno, felt a few tremors 20 minutes ago

love tool

KEK HAS FORSAKEN ME

On r/California people are saying they felt it.

Can you send a pic of outside? I'd like to see how fucked would you be if you got hit by a real eq.

YELLOWSTONE ARISE
ARISE, YELLOWSTONE, GIMME THEM (yous)

Madera here, can confirm I felt it, too.

It is a noticeable, but less-than-lethal earthquake. I guess some junkies will die there from heart attacks.

passed out drunk again from wine faggot?

>soon

(You)

209 area code here, felt it as well. Please Kek make Calexit happen!

>any LA fags care to report if they got destroyed by that?
I'm near that beaner rat pit and everything is fine. Fuck off with your LARPing bullshit.

Please kill all the degenerates in California so we can go red for Trump in 2020.

Long valley caldera guys.

At last, the Trump curse shall claim just one more happening before the year's end.

I hope SoCal rots.

Do I really have to give you all a kindergarten tier education for the billionth fucking time?

>yfw Los Angeles and San Francisco are basically on top of the San Andreas fault

We'll go red if we can get rid of those two metro areas

Praise Kek! Make it happen!

i haven't felt anything, but i live half an hour from LA

You haven't noticed this is a bait roleplaying thread?
Even if it was:
1. Tool just made a reference to some other guy's poem/song/whatever whose name I forgot and the fact that you take a band for methheads this seriously because you hate SJWs who at the end of the day are a total minority is retarded

2. "That"'s scientifically impossible. A tsunami isn't equivalent to thousands of miles of land just breaking off like that. By that logic Japan should have been Atlantis eons ago.

PRAISE KEK!

Literally nothing

Land as seismically active as California being seismically active shouldn't come off as a surprise to anybody. In fact this should be good news that it is active, considering that's how fault lines work in the first place.

9.0 IN CALIFORNIA. KEK PLEASE OH SACRED GOD OF Sup Forums

LA resindente here, absolute nothing. Nice calm night to shitpost

Is this the Dwayne Johnson movie? Looks more like SanFran getting carpet bombed more than anything else. Which I'm fine with.

KEK WILLS IT!

>bait roleplaying thread
earthquaketrack.com/p/united-states/california/recent

oh wow

praise kek

No I just finished rolling a joint after watching anime

checked

If dubz Cali breaks off into the Pacific.

#AutismSpeaks

praise

>Implying that some of us don't actually live in California

if singles you're retarded

CHECKED

805, Central Coast here. Didn't feel shit

AAAAAAAAAY DIOS MIO 9.0

>#AutismSpeaks
>#WeListen
Never forget where you are.

earthquakes can't break ca into the pacific, but it could mess up infrastructure

shiiiiiiiitttt

NUEVE PUNTO CERO DIOSITOOOOO

Where in norcal? Eureka, nothing happening right now. We had a few 6.0s earlier in the month but nothing major.

yessir. 9.6 magnitude destroys SF in the movie after a 9.2 destroys LA

>everyone in the thread is californian
>russian and australian flags in the thread

If this happens, I will have all the proof I need.

checked.

if only it killed the illegals.

OH FUCK
>tfw live in LA

California will face the wrath of KEK!

M 5.7 Earthquake
29km WSW of Hawthorne, Nevada

california residents posting thread(s) about earthquakes. thats like a sand box resident posting "its sandy outside."

and on a political board of all places

roughly east of sacramento

see

That's where you're wrong kiddo

There's evidence that about 50 million years ago the faults along the western edge of North America jumped a few dozen miles, creating the central valley as a huge graben that literally collapsed down over 2 miles

Were that to happen again, everything west of the SA -- all of LA and the coastline up to SF -- would sink into the ocean

Further north the subduction zone is causing uplift so when Cascadia goes again that whole region should sink about 30-40 feet which will take out Eureka and Crescent city before the tsunami even gets there

same, calibro.

Southern California will have a major natural disaster in the next 3 months. It's been will'd.

Fun resource for earthquake people

earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/helicorders/nca/latest/

Updates about every 5 minutes, longer for the more rural sensors

I felt a tiny one last night in the Bay Area. 1.0 maybe? Hadn't felt one in ages.

>after a 9.2 destroys LA
KEK, proven gigantic load of shit and they apparently went to (((geologists))) before writing it.

It straightens itself out, baka. It's like a catapult: you can only stretch it out so far until it finally goes back to the same form it once was. But props for writing that fanfiction all by yourself.

Not quite as interesting to show a bunch of run down brick buildings and crack houses in Eureka getting destroyed by a 9.0

> All faults are transform faults
> Geologic features never change

The Sierra Nevada uplift and the Klamath break were both created by a fault jump. This is literally geology 101 level stuff.

Finland here, didn't feel shit

was the dog okay tho?

Well she died of cancer last year but that wasn't because of the earthquake

her name is Sophie

at least the earthquake didn't get her. i hope she had a long happy dog life.

Were you one of those people who thought 2012 the movie was 100% fact? Even in the Dwayne Johnson movie it doesn't fall into the ocean, shit's just total ruins. Qeq
Even if you were correct (we're both wrong in that we can predict when the big one's coming), the more small quakes happen the less likely chance there is of a larger one. "Letting off stress" and whatnot.