Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

did i fuck up?

idk i think i got my point across

i was trying to redpill my asian gf

>I want to be the man
>is that okay?
IDK if its fair to say you fucked up. Seems like your dad didn't raise a son.

i think i did pretty decent..

did i show my powerlevel too soon?

why, i dont understand

keep seeing this post
is this what ctr does now

Holy fucking shit dude you went way off the deep end man. Just let her know what you expect in a relationship and draw the line there. Don't fucking try and back it up using your beliefs right off the bat. As you get to know here you need to discuss why you feel that way instead of just sperging out like you did. Next time don't just be like "lol it a victim of cultural Marxism"

You came here, so yes.

is this real?
this is great

whats a bitch rn

What did she want you to do that you thought was emasculating?

You're texting this woman about how the issue is somehow out of your control. You have to show that you're dominant, not beg for it like a dog. You're disgusting.

You didn't sound autistic until that last line. You sound massively insecure about your masculinity also.

The fact you felt you had to say 'I want to be the man' shows that you aren't the fucking man. It should be an unspoken rule.

she wanted to call him a bitch i think

good job OP we should all take notes

>I want to call you a bitch right now
You lost because you said more than she did. You didn't lure her in. She lured you in.

why waste 20 minutes faking and uploading this bullshit conversation so a bunch of strangers can call you an idiot

She wanted to call him a bitch and then he went full retard rather than just saying "I don't want to do that". Now he won't get up in those vice-like Asian sugar walls again. Feel bad for the dude.

>leaf wastes a get again
range ban when

This is the answer

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

she just said you could dominate her in bed, the tucking green light of all women

But you're like "durr cultural Marxism you're a dumb thot"

What a fucking train wreck

You are an actual bitch though, OP. She directly challenged your manhood and you let her get away with it. Might as well stop explaining and just tell her she's being a little cunt and fuck off to go find a little fag who will be her bitch.

You are a massive faggot lmfaooo

you're dumb as fuck you're suppoed to "redpill" her after you give her the dick first.

You're retarded.

That's desperate not dominant.

No more copypasta faggot.

Have you never meet her face to face?
Tell her she fascinates you. PERIOD END MESSAGE That's the only line you write and you wait for her response. Bantz from there
Have you meet her face to face before?
Tell her she redefined your perception of beauty. PERIOD END MESSAGE That's the only line you write and you wait for her response. Bantz from there

shit pasta, move along

Why are you explaining yourself to a women? Why are you trying to convince her of your views? It just sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

CRINGE

>literally using Sup Forums accusations on his girlfriend. while lacking every kind of masculinity

11/10

> As you get to know here you need to discuss why you feel that way
Yeah maybe some time when you aren't having a disagreement or something.

>asian
Also, Asians are not attractive. They are almost always overrated. Just stop.

BABBYS FIRST GIRLFRIEND

Seen this text log months ago. Sage and don't reply

HAHAHAHAHA you stupid faggot this is hilarious

Yes. "Redpilling" isn't believing in conspiracy theories, it's becoming hyperaware of the matrix around you and why degeneracy is ruining the human experience. You literally sound like a fucking nutjob and your girlfriend left you cause you couldn't even call her to say the dumb bullshit you believe. If a girl says "i wanna call you a bitch" or "only in bed can you act like the man" then the relationship is damaged goods. Dumbfuck.

>revealing power level

No, you really couldnt. Because if you had any idea how the jews control things you would keep your mouth shut realising that they just divided another couple and won again because you opened your fat mouth you stupid new fag.

You literally know nothing and have been on this board maybe 4 months. Good job nigger say bye to that relationship

lol OP, the autism is too strong with you. That's not how you go about redpilling someone, or getting laid for that matter.

Go about ruining a relationship over some stupid shit like this, damn shame. Women can't be convinced by stuff like this and by the looks of it she didn't seem like an unreasonable cunt either.

So yes, you fucked up you sperglord.

this is the most beta shit I've read in a while, thanks for the laugh OP

This is shit bait, has been posted before.

Kek

act like a man and the girl won't need to give you nicknames like "bitch".

>He ACTUALLY fell for what is posted here as anything more than satire

We got another, boys

>one-post
>what do you guys think
>incoherent gibberish
>relationship nonsense as opposed to day Sup Forums
>asking for permission to be dominant

if you have to talk about wanting to be dominant, you're not the dominant type, OP

also:
>Facetime audio

how about you focus on your conversation with your GF instead of take screenshots to make a bitchy thread

Nope. You saved yourself trouble. Don't get the Jew conspiracy shit, but the self sufficient man (and real, self sufficient strong woman (see any older western)) is anthema to control. Freedom and control are against each other...imagine that.

Both of you neck yourselfs

>you dont want me to feel like i run the relationship
>youre not running it either

F

'1950' , when life flourished....That's why the left lies about it so much. They hate life. They love death.

U can be dominant in the bed.
Chill.

>Just because your cultural Marxist sources have told you otherwise doesn't make it true.

Damn that line always gets their panties soaked, 100% guaranteed.

Just do what she says, don't listen to wannabe alpha's on Sup Forums calling you a cuck or beta, the only way you can be an asshole and keep her attracted to you is if you have a 10/10 face and look like a male model chad.

>implying this isn't fake

entertaining and pretty well written though 7/10

Redpilled Asian gf who thinks you sound like a faggot

Because it's a slide thread.

Keep it rolling faggot

what did i do wrong?

ive been dating her for a month.. we have a real cloe knit group of friends, mostly girls. im not too worried

what?

nothing wrong with me rrreeeeeeeee

what is wrong with you fags i just said what you tell me!!!!

For the (You)'s
>WAIT SHIT WE WUZ DOTS NOW SHEEEEEEEIT

This whole thing is fake, girls dont talk like that (trust me i know) not even the really dumb ones, the whole thing is trying too hard to sound like a girl but its clearly not

kek

This was funny. OP being full autistic like always.

this

How do people manage to have the exact same conversation with their gf every week.

Fuck her best chick friend to show her how dominate you are. You're a hopeless pussy unless you nut up and beat her but you wont because you're chickenshit.

Clearly underaged faggot. You'll cringe at this in about 2 years

seemed real until "its 2016" , nippon do you have experience with western girls?

>I want to be the man
kek oh m8...

OP, I think I am gonna call you "bitch" too.

But only if it is okay for you.

...Or be wrong about everything. Who wants a terrible relationship?! I've fallen batshit,crazy, wake up in the middle of the night in 'LOVE' before. We disagreed harshly on child sacrifice. End of story. We didn't make sense. Dosen't mean me and her hate each other.

op you fucking retard, some women will never understand.

i ended up calling her.. she gave me a handjob but quit midway..

idk, feels good man.

Yeah considering i am one. Next time OP wants to fake something like this just ask me and i'll help you make it sound convincing

>revealing power level
Hahahahahahahaha what power level? Your power level is low as fuck what do you think is gonna happen. Your true power level is likely lower than what normies already perceive you to be. What, you think you can just have a low test beta sperging session autistically shouting racist and antisimetic shit and people will be like "oh wow he's so powerful" hahahahahahahahahahahaha 10/10 op

This is why you don't drink the tap water, folks

op you talk too much. lmao

hows the base, fred?

kek thank you, saved

also OP is a massive faggot

>we have a real cloe knit group of friends, mostly girls. im not too worried

Your already out of that group. She's already spread the idea your a shitpile to them and they've taken her side.

Its over bro.

>called her
>handjob

what

If it even came to this point it's already over

Jeez, if this isn't b8.. I've been trying these arguments on my gf hoping she'd leave me or something. If anything she's actually started agreeing with me.

Not power leveling like OP, but dropping tranny's have mental issues bombs, jewish people are the worst bombs, blacks are shit bombs. She's done nothing but agree with me. Is this troubling?

what are you talking about, they love me!
they think im the lovable kind of dude that loves hugs and shiet.

i dindu nuffin!!

OP, you did the right thing.

A lot of people will say differently, but don't listen to them. They just have a bad case of sour grapes. The only reason she blocked you at the end was because she is far too brainwashed to see clearly. Some are, man, that's life.

Next girl you come across, you want to talk to them just like you did to Laura. The right one will be all over you and your dominant nature. Proud of you, man.

> Is this troubling?
yes. she sounds like a 10/10 waifu and apparently shes with a faggot. you should dump her so she can get with a real man for real man genetic babies.

this is a repost
ignore this thread

>they think im the lovable kind of dude that loves hugs and shiet.
>i dindu nuffin Cx!
>t. rawr :3 undrageb&

if you're not underaged stop being a effeminate faggot and get new friends

Sup Forums ruining lives as intended

>Being this much of a fucking retard

If you want to be the man in the relationship act like it you fucking faggot

>okie
kys op

>real men on Sup Forums
get out of here faggot, there are no such thing.

$avag€

That was profound. The texts however are fake and gay. "omggg it's 2016" the context for that response didn't even make sense

This has to be bait. If srs then you really need to grow some balls. You're a typical nice guy. Your gf friends are telling her to break up with you. She would rather fuck Jamal

this is true we are all lolis who planned to take over the world using cute anime pfps and nazi memes

Sometimes I feel bad for browsing this place because I feel like an autist, but then I realize more than half of the population is like op.

Even if it's fake, he went through the trouble of making this garbage, fucking autist.

Probably true.

Jesus christ you guys fall for anything. OP is an attention whore and you all are sucking his fat cock. Let this thread die for fucks sake.

Don't think you did anything wrong. I'd have told a chick like that to fuck off too. '''equality''' is mostly a lie in relationships. One person ends up leading almost by nature. If that's her... you're fucked.

And never mind all the autists here. I'd rather be upfront about this shit than getting my time whored out.

YOU HAVE POSTED THIS THREAD BEFORE. STOP POSTING THIS SHIT HERE. BLOCK AND HIDE THIS ISN'T JEWBOOK.